Background Image

Announcing: Instant BidPack Auction Credit, Swap for Bids, and more!

Started by quickwins.us , Aug 20 2011 01:42 AM

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

quickwins.us
  • quickwins.us
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Hi All,

I just wanted to talk about two of our newest features:

1)All Bidpacks will now be credited to user's accounts once they are paid for. No more waiting!

2) Our BidSwap policy is in place, and has been very popular. $25 gift cards may be traded for 50 bids.

3) We still continue to offer the Buy Now option on most items!

Royal Kingbids
  • Royal Kingbids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

hello check out royal king bids auction
we are selling brand new products from electronics
clothes,toys,shoes,and gift card
we did have a complants about the apple ipad 2 when we was start open
2-months ago as a test demo i should put test over the picture
somehow the lady try to checkout we stop her and explain to her we are new and test it out
she refuse and want the apple ipad 2 for 1-penny
we did offer her other products but refuse
we learn alots dont post it before you are sure
belive me it is a learning experience
come check us out and yes we have it in stock belive me
we got wii consile black start $45.00 of penny deals
come try us we promise you will be trilled you got it from us
thank you and happy shoppon from
royalking bids

GRl27kc
  • GRl27kc
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

So now it was a test auction on your grand opening week, while all the other auctions were real, hmm. I refused the other products due to the fact that you assured me that you will be sending the item I originally won, and I have the email to prove it. So first the auction posted by accident and up and running for days. Now your are saying it was a demo, even though there were three separate advertisements placed for this particular auction. You have been inconsistent with your explanation and have yet to fulfill your promises of sending the item. I am merely informing bidders of your actions and that you have not followed through with your promises of sending item. I don't believe I am the one at fault, thoughts anyone?

dwbiz05
  • dwbiz05
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

First thing I noticed when I opened this site is their main image (king) has a 123rf watermark on the picture... so they obviously can't afford to buy the image they want and have to steal it, what makes you think they have the products if they can't pay for a simple image?

Just my first impression. Honestly, not going to spend any more time on it since the site layout is all messed up. Hurts to look at it. lol

D.

quickwins.us
  • quickwins.us
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Well, DW......come to my site......I'm easier on the eyes. lol

Royal Kingbids
  • Royal Kingbids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Well, DW......come to my site......I'm easier on the eyes. lol

Hello this is royal king bids auction
first of all i want to apoligize to the won bidder of our old auction
yes she did won the apple ipad 2 on demo auction i did email her that i was going to give her one next month {which i didn't }{bad part on me}
i didnt mean to said {dishonest} which i felt it was a threat of said i will let all bidder communites know its a frund site,to my guess i wasn't be honest about the apple ipad 2 on those demo site for you to bid on for 1-penny deal
i regret on my part of post if as a demo without have a mantaince format mean{site is down due mantaince}
the old script was illigeal swoopo clone with max fake bidder bots}auction i didn't like that script nether so i have to replace with genuine america made script ewith no fake bots and only original bidders and trust us
we do have products on hand in stock
so i just want her to know how sorry i am and i am no defended anyone my writing
i hope you understand..
we can get together and wish each other the best and god bless you
and hope you find the products you like
we can still talk of the products you won through private and thanks
god bless you all bidder communities,take good care of yourself......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users