lucky chic luckychic luckychic.com penny auction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Buyer Beware
  • Buyer Beware
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

It's been 10 days since I "won" gift cards on LuckyChic.com, and I am still waiting for them to ship the gcs. Their policy states items should be received in 14 days. I have already emailed Customer Service and have not received a response. I am especially annoyed since I spent way more on bids than these gift cards are worth, and I have don't have anything to show for it. My gift cards should have been shipped already, especially the only that's an e-card and they only need to send the code to my email address.

824addiction
  • 824addiction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

that doesn't sound good..I recently signed up with them as well....won a couple of gift cards and a bid voucher pack...paid at or over retail for all of them...a bit frustrating as every other auction would go for super cheap--except the ones I was bidding on.....and many times, when I waited to bid--and just as I was about to bid, the notice said that I wasnt logged in--which I was....and as soon as I refreshed, the auction had closed--but I was, in fact, logged on THEN.....another thing I noticed that was a bit strange was, several times, when I attempted to bid on voucher packs--it would state they were either a "beginner auction" or a "48 hour auction"-meaning you could only bid if you hadnt won in the past 48 hours....but they didnt state that prior....I am starting to get a bad feeling...but I was going to hold off and wait to see if my overpaid gift cards arrived before I said anything....I was going to bid on their ipad--until I saw the outta control shipping! $119 for shipping laptops...and $79 for shipping ipads....I guess the good thing is that PayPal has proven to be pretty good at refunding money from scam sites...guess we will have to see......anyone else have any experiences with them???

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lucky chic, luckychic, luckychic.com, penny auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users