• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

lastguru
  • lastguru
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Dear all.
I'm completely new to this forum but i am trying my best to study this as much as possible.

about me :
my self , Vijay Singh Yadav , I serve as the CEO of Guru Technologies.
i have Bachelors of engineering degree from the RGPV University of Bhopal. Over the past 5 years, I have executed and managed several large projects globally. I have experience includes business development , Php Development,Search Engine Optimization , Social Media Optimization, Internet Marketing, Brand Reputation Management , Pay-Per-Click Management , Viral Marketing Services ,E-Mail Marketing and so on.
my profile is LastGuru.com - Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing

I just faced a issue with my penny auction script and i knew about this forum.
i like feedback from "Amanda" which is really good.
i would like to be part of this forum so that i can learn more about penny auction industry .

my penny auction script site is Best Penny Auction Software Script Tested,Penny Auction Script, Penny Auction Software, Lowest Unique Bid Software , Penny Auction Software, Penny Auction Script, Lowest Unique Bid Softwar

i hope i will learn alot from all respected member of this forum.

Regards,
LastGuru
LastGuru.com - Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hi Vijay, welcome to the forum!
  • pennyauctionguruscam likes this

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

linkz2188
  • linkz2188
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Isn't this the same guy that emailed everyone trying to sell his bot loaded software to everyone that PAW wrote about?
I am surprised he isn't banned.

lastguru
  • lastguru
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

dear linkz2188,
i do not ask to use bot script people asked me to develop BOT so i am not wrong.
developing software as requested by clients is my job/duty because they are who pay money for my service which i use to feed my family.

even here i am trying to co operate you and learning from this bad experience .

i request to be my friend then you will come to know that i am not wrong.
to know about me please visit
LastGuru.com - Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing

PS : why i should be banned, i did not cheat any one. please ask who hired developer to develop BOT. i do not run any penny auction site with BOT.

linkz2188
  • linkz2188
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Sorry,

I am not buying the "my service which I use to feed my family" line.
Amanda put you in her Hall of Shame for a reason. You clearly showed bots all over your script from India.
I received several emails from you offering the same script and all the demos showed bots in them.
I never gave you my email address and do not even know how you got it.
You sent me like 4 emails in 2 days trying to sell this script. No one in the USA is going to trust this script.
You are only recanting now because Amanda did a great job showing what your script is all about.
You are trying to use this forum to promote your script, but the truth about you has already been exposed.

Good job Amanda.

lastguru
  • lastguru
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Dear linkz2188,
thanks a lot for your positive feedback.

I am not buying the "my service which I use to feed my family" line.
Amanda put you in her Hall of Shame for a reason. You clearly showed bots all over your script from India.
>> if Amanda did the make last judgment of GOD, if YES then i need to discuss more but i know this is not THE LAST JUDGMENT OF GOD.

I received several emails from you offering the same script and all the demos showed bots in them.
>> i also send email to declare that we do not support BOT even i have mention that on my website too.i hope you can read those words too.

I never gave you my email address and do not even know how you got it.
>> we are technically strong enough to motivate others to help us to collect emails.
i do not collect email my self, i have big team who do this for me, even you can un subscribe from our mailing list any time.

You sent me like 4 emails in 2 days trying to sell this script. No one in the USA is going to trust this script.
>> might be ... lets see future ...

You are only recanting now because Amanda did a great job showing what your script is all about.
>> i think positively , at least you all friends know who i am .before couple of days i was not exist here at all now you all know me.
i hope you will see my some good qualities too.

You are trying to use this forum to promote your script, but the truth about you has already been exposed.
>> sure, i am exposed but that was not true.

The time is always right to do what is right. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Edited by lastguru, 03 September 2011 - 07:28 PM.

pennyauctionguruscam
  • pennyauctionguruscam
  • New Group
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello

I hired William Buckelli, Buckell to customize my penny auction software for me - to the tune of 20K - to date this creep, liar, thief and scammer has not delivered the code he was paid to deliver.  He talks a really good game, he is completely manipulative, argumentative and the most unprofessional individual I have ever dealt with in my life.

I have had to pay an attorney thousands of dollars to sue this jerk.  (I am assuming he has nothing in the line of money - because if he was a true business person, he would be protecting his business by being professional and honest)

Anyone that ever considers using this idiots services needs to think about that decision.  He will rob you blind.  I am not sure the man even knows how to code.  

Anyone that is interested in reading how the real William Buckelli operates, I am more than happy to show you over 500 hundred pages of conversation and a recorded conference call we had with my in staff programmers and Billy, Willy, William or whatever he goes by today.  This person is evil, a liar and a cheat and he will rob you blind and give you nothing but a buggy site that does not work.

In my case I have no site, and no code - all I have to show for my experience with this creep is a bank account that is 50k lighter.  I had to go out and spend an additional 20k for new software and 10k for my attorney to kick this creeps butt.

WHATEVER YOU DO  -- DO NOT BUY FROM PENNY AUCTION GURU, and any of the other sites he operates which are many in number.

I tried to file disputes with PayPal, but had  no recourse because they are digital products.

I had to file fraud disputes with the FBI, and 2 other International Organizations who are now investigating him and I am so hoping that Criminal charges will be filed and this man will be arrested on International Fraud and more.  Luckily for me I have saved every conversation I have had with him and per my counsel  my documentation is what will bring William Buckelli to justice.  I know there are many victims of Williams and if you are one of them chances are we can begin a class action lawsuit against him.

Getting any money out of the scammer is probably not going to happen as I know he has difficulty paying his staff which I heard directly from his staff.  My goal is to have this person arrested for stealing 20k from me.

Those of you that don't realize this 

Albert Liske and William Buckelli are 'BROTHERS'

I have this information from a very reliable source.  

Penny Auction Guru Scam

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Welcome pennyauctionguruscam. Interesting post.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users