Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Sep 09 2011 11:57 PM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

We're looking for several volunteers who can function as Moderators of the Penny Auction Watch Forum!

Tasks will be:

-Welcome new members
- Answer questions, be helpful and contribute to a positive environment here on PAW!
- Keep an eye on postings made in your category, and alert us of improper messages
- And of course, create postings that include meaningful content related to penny auctions.
- For more information contact me.

What does moderation involve?

Basically you will check the forums at least once a day, communicate with me and handle any problems that come up.

Why become a moderator?

Anyone who has moderated a forum before knows how rewarding it can be!

If your goal is to fill an ego-based need like reputation or popularity, you probably won’t make a good moderator.

A good reason to become a moderator is that you love helping people and you really enjoy penny auctions, and are looking for an outlet to not only help others, but to help further the mission of Penny Auction Watch.

An active moderator has tremendous influence over the type of community that evolves. If there’s anything you’ll get out of being a moderator, it’s that you’ll build stronger communication and leadership skills.

If you'd like to be a moderator here, simply reply to this post and send me an e-mail.

Tell us a bit about yourself and what you think makes you qualified to be a moderator of PAW! Send any references or credentials that you might have when it comes to moderator experience. If you don't yet have experience, but think you would be a great moderator, don't be discouraged!

Sorry, but individuals with an ownership or money interest in any penny auction site may not apply.

Best Regards,

Amanda
Administrator
PennyAuctionWatch.com Forum

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

BID4noREASON66
  • BID4noREASON66
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Interested..

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Interested..

Great!! Thank you, let's discuss this further!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

You know Im interested!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

You know Im interested!

Thanks Bill, I know you are and really appreciate your willingness to help out it's just I do not want anyone with an ownership interest in a penny auction site to be a moderator.. I hope you can understand. :)

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users