buy it now free bids promo gift cards grand opening ipad auction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

stormbrothers
  • stormbrothers
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

We are excited to announce the grand opening of Hurricanebids.com. Auctions have started and the first auctions will close on Friday September 23.

They will be offering everything from gift cards to ipads. register now and get in early. You will also receive 20 free bids just for registering. Thanks and good luck.

Stormy

Empiricist
  • Empiricist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Wow, I was ready willing and able to check out the new site and share with all my friends...until I carefully read the ToS.
Too Bad, Im prohibited from joining.

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Damn, If your not a power bidder, and want to win, I suggest a different site... Ive never seen such a thing other than from our friend NGS...Enter at your own risk... A lot of big names, if they are real.

Nice looking site, and I will not say they are not legit, but there is no bargains here at all.... I can buy cards and computers cheaper at retail.

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Wow, I was ready willing and able to check out the new site and share with all my friends...until I carefully read the ToS.
Too Bad, Im prohibited from joining.

If I was you I would go back and read them again, after all, they do keep changing ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buy it now, free bids promo, gift cards, grand opening, ipad auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users