• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Penny Auction Watch Happy National Coffee Day Giveaway

I was just blessed with a really good homemade espresso, but I still can't forget this super delicious treat from Lavazza that I had the other day:

Posted Image
Posted Image
*Croccantino Espresso combined with the sweetness of caramel and the crunchiness of sesame brittle, all topped off with delicate whipped cream.

Who here likes coffee?

I just found out that today is National Coffee Day. In honor of today's caffeinated holiday, and because all of you are awesome I've decided to start the Penny Auction Watch Whenever Giveaways :).Sometimes when you're bidding late into the night you could use a cup of java:e2ek:, so to help you stay awake enter to win one the following 5 prizes:

http://www.pennyauct...ntid=1265&stc=1
Torani Italian Coffee Syrup (pack of 3 - 25.4 oz. bottles) - Choose from 1 of many flavors: Cherry, Kiwi, Chocolate Mint, Raspberry, Vanilla, Hazelnut, Almond, Passionfruit, Irish Cream,
Blackberry, or French Vanilla,(Sugar free options available too.)

12 oz. bag of Intelligentsia French Roast Organic Coffee - "Certified organic French Roast is a very dark-colored oily bean full of body and vigor, and a noticeable charred flavor, due to the long roasting process these dense beans endure." I really like Intelligentsia coffee! :)

Jar of Tim Horton's French Vanilla Cappuccino powder

Bodum New Brazil 3-cup French Press Coffee Maker
12-oz.

I Love Coffee!: Over 100 Easy and Delicious Coffee Drinks [Paperback]

"Now coffee lovers can make delicious cappuccinos, cold coffee quenchers, decadent coffee desserts, and classy coffee martinis year-round using simple techniques with gourmet results in this indispensable coffee guide and cookbook."

*I wish I could give each of you that yummy Lavazza treat, but shipping would be pretty much impossible ;).

TO ENTER:

Time to praise a favorite penny auction site! Reply to this thread by posting an HONEST positive review of any penny auction site that you've tried and have had a really good experience - the more live sites the better, please!

DEADLINE to ENTER:

Wednesday, October 5th 2011 11:59 PM EST

Good luck!

P.S. specify which prize you would prefer if you win - NOTE this may not guarantee that you wiil receive the prize you want but you'll get 1 of the 5!

Attached Files

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Rene
  • Rene
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Oh how cool. I would just love the bodum French Press Coffee Maker. It's on my wish list.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Oh how cool. I would just love the bodum French Press Coffee Maker. It's on my wish list.

:) Thanks Rene, good luck! Do you have something positive to say about a site you've tried? :wink:Please post it here to enter!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

tnvolfan2
  • tnvolfan2
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Its hard to pick just one, but after over a year with them (and over a hundred wins) I would have to say Quibids. I have never had to worry about getting my wins, they ship quickly and there are still some good buys there (just not as many as before). Even more important I do not worry about them closing down with no warning like so many other sites have.

The Irish Cream Syrup sounds interesting.

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

I have several positive experiences, but this time I thought I would give a new site a shout out, as they are just starting up and I would like to see them grow.

Last night, I bid on GoBidderGo.com, as I saw something that caught my eye. I have a lot of mature trees in my yard, and the fall is always fun with leaf piles for my children and I, then they become a lot of work to get cleaned up. So, last night, there was a leaf blower/vacuum up for grabs, and I won it for only 62 cents, and 23 bids placed altogether. Now, they also had a beta test not too long ago, and I participated in that as well. I won 3 items, and received them all in under a week, totally free!! Thank you GoBidderGo.com for all of the positive experiences so far!!

I agree with tnvolfan, the coffee syrup, particularly the Irish Cream, does sound interesting. ;-)

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

My most positive experience was with Nailbidder. I had won free bids from a Twitter contest, then used those bids to win a Keurig coffee maker and K-cups. I love it! That's how I get a quick cup of coffee while I bid away! Oh, as a note to fellow bidders who like gift cards, you can get K-cups at Staples, Bed Bath & Beyond and J C Penny's. I have used gift cards won to supply my K-cups stockpile! :-54-:

824addiction
  • 824addiction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

I have had some great experiences on labeldoll. They have super fast shipping, great packaging and nice, authentic auctions. After a recent win, they contacted me to see what would be my preference in shirt-either tank or tee? I was late responding, after a particularly bad day..When I told them the reason for the delay, they emailed me back and said they sent me both--with a note "hoping my day would get better." That kind of customer service gets you loyal clientelle for life!

Btw...would love the french press...*heart*

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

My most positive experience was with Nailbidder. I had won free bids from a Twitter contest, then used those bids to win a Keurig coffee maker and K-cups. I love it! That's how I get a quick cup of coffee while I bid away! Oh, as a note to fellow bidders who like gift cards, you can get K-cups at Staples, Bed Bath & Beyond and J C Penny's. I have used gift cards won to supply my K-cups stockpile! :-54-:

I love my Keurig too! Do you have a My K-Cup filter yet? I ran out of K-Cups so decided to try it and I really like it, haven't bought K-Cups since. Do you have a favorite? :)

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

I am going to second the reference to LabelDoll.com - spotted an issue yesterday on an auction I was not even bidding on and took immediate steps. Simply awesome. And I love my Keurig's so much that I have 4 of them - one in my bedroom, one in my kitchen, one in each of my offices. All were PA wins too :)

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I am going to second the reference to LabelDoll.com - spotted an issue yesterday on an auction I was not even bidding on and took immediate steps. Simply awesome. And I love my Keurig's so much that I have 4 of them - one in my bedroom, one in my kitchen, one in each of my offices. All were PA wins too :)

Hah that's great. Are they all the same model?

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

bidclosing
  • bidclosing
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

I have to give kudos to bid66.com when they reopened here about 2 weeks ago. I won an Apple ipod touch with free bids and had it about three days after I paid for it. I have been playing there ever since.

I do like the coffee press....and I feel I would be "smart" to take the intelligentsia coffee if possible.

Thanks PAW!!

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

PAW: No, I have two B-40s, a B-60 and a B-70. Needed the super duper one for the kitchen.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

PAW: No, I have two B-40s, a B-60 and a B-70. Needed the super duper one for the kitchen.

Very nice :) Bidclosing: Yeah Intelligentsia I've had while in Chicago is good! ;)

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

diamondlea
  • diamondlea
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

My absolute favorite is still 49bid.com... been with them from the beginning, its a fun and fair envirnment with many wonderful bidders... they have just had the payments woes recently and I am itching for them to be back... hopefully I can do 2 reviews>> lol I am also extremely please with the new site WICKED BIDDER transparency... and great service.. I have yet to bid other than the testing but am so surprised by the speed of emails, pleasantness and swiftness of shipping (even if it was an email card it took a total of 40 minutes!!) Wow... any ways those are my reviews and top pick prize would be: Bodum New Brazil 3-cup French Press Coffee Maker 12-oz. although the timmys coffee would be nice:wink: THANKS AGAIN PAW~~!!!
NIKKI

startover4
  • startover4
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

My favorite site would probably be ShareTheSpoils as it was a great site hen I bid on it and even if you lost you could still win!
Im also interested in the Coffee book!

Mig Glasser
  • Mig Glasser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

My favorite site is all the sites that ship your wins. and id really like the coffee maker.quibids,centibid,bidslasher.and a few others

goodluck2u
  • goodluck2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Thanks for running this PAW.
My favorite site is Ooglebids..Superfast shipping and outstanding customer service.

I am really looking forward to the coffee :)

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

(rainbow56) I think that SpeedyFinger has the best auctions and the best customer service ever. They are so nice and honest. I would like the syrup or the coffee.

Edited by rainbow56, 02 October 2011 - 04:29 PM.
added user name

deenie61
  • deenie61
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Are you sure you can't ship that beauty in the picture? Sorry, dieting makes me a little crazy sometimes. Though it's been a little harder to win recently, I just can't stay away from Quibids. They have a good selection of items I'd like, 24 hr. auctions, LOTS of auctions and one of very few Buy-It-Now options that gives you 100% credit for your bids. Done right, a person is only out the shipping fee if they don't win the auction. The shipping is amazing, my most recent gift card set a new record, had it in 4 days! I live in a tiny town, but a brand new Walmart Express opened last month just a few blocks from where I live and I get most of my groceries there. If I win a Walmart card, I have a little extra to spend, if not, I really haven't lost anything as it will just cost the 1.99 shipping fee.
Id love to try the Intelligetsia French Roast, 2nd choice the Bodum French coffee press. thanks for a cool contest!

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

I love my Keurig too! Do you have a My K-Cup filter yet? I ran out of K-Cups so decided to try it and I really like it, haven't bought K-Cups since. Do you have a favorite? :)

My favorite K-cup coffee is Donut House, a nice medium coffee, not too bold. No, I haven't gotten a K-cup filter yet, but I have looked at them at Bed Bath & Beyond, seems a great way to save on the cost of K-cups. Of the prizes listed above, I would enjoy the book, with recipes for coffee drinks and desserts, sounds yummy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users