Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Sep 29 2011 09:59 PM

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

BidMama
  • BidMama
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have only tried Quibids & Happy Bid Day. I won 2 auctions on Quibids and received both winnings ($10 Chilis Gift card & $15 Home Depot Gift Card) within 2 weeks. I won 1 auction on Happy Bid Day ($50 wal-mart e-card) I received it within 1 week. I like that Happy Bid Day gives away alot of free bid to use on their special "Free Bid" auctions better known as Happy Auctions. Gives you a chance to play without a real risk. I have not won anything since on either site but it was fun while it lasted. =)

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Pennygrab is one of my new favs. Fast shipping, lots of free bids. If I was fortunate enough to win I would like the hazelnut, or chocolate mint syrup.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Keep the reviews coming! This ends tomorrow night /midnight :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

wyldunknown
  • wyldunknown
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Orangzbids rocks. They don't have a whole lot of auctions, but the shipping is so fast, immediate sometimes and communication can't be beat. I hope they stay around and grow.

(The Vanilla power looks interesting. Anything vanilla is usually great!)

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

I wanted to follow up on GoBidderGo, I paid for my auction on Sunday, got shipping notification today that it will be delivered tomorrow via UPS. Not bad for a leaf blower/vacuum to receive it in under a week!! Too many sites are super slow to ship or won't at all, so this site is a breath of fresh air!! Thanks GoBidderGo.com!!

poopie326
  • poopie326
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

I would love to try the Tim Horton French Vanilla Cappuccino. One of the most recent site I have tried to bid on was Quibids. They give out free bids when you sign up and I have manage to win a board game with the free bids. The site have beginners bids so the beginners have a fair chance of winning something. The shipping time wasn't that bad either. I got my board games in about a week.

rpv3247
  • rpv3247
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Drat. I'm way too late to join in. Very nice coffee stuff. I'm a java junkie myself.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

And the winners are:

Bidclosing - Bodum press
BigHumpDaddy - Torani Syrup - Irish Creme?
BidMama - Coffee Book
824Addiction - Tim Horton's
Goodluck2u - Coffee

Congrats guys, please email me your mailing addresses so I can get these wins shipped out :)

Thanks to all who entered, stay tuned for our next fun giveaway!!!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

tnvolfan2
  • tnvolfan2
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Congrats to the winners and thank you PAW for the giveaways. :wink:

goodluck2u
  • goodluck2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Thank you so much Amanda.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

My pleasure! Thanks for entering! Hope everyone enjoyed it.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

diamondlea
  • diamondlea
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!! And as always thats PAW for the contests!!! :-)

bidclosing
  • bidclosing
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Thanks PAW....I got my coffee press in record time!! Can't wait to use it! Hoping that it will help my in the mornings so I don't do this....:banghead:

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

I received mine today as well!! That was SUPER-FAST!!! You should start up a PA site with that kind of shipping!! ;-)

A sincere thank you goes out to Amanda for organizing all of this, and laboring for us day after day, and giving us all the opportunity to help one another and keeps sites accountable through this work (PAW). Thanks again!!

BigHumpDaddy

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thanks PAW....I got my coffee press in record time!! Can't wait to use it! Hoping that it will help my in the mornings so I don't do this....:banghead:

I received mine today as well!! That was SUPER-FAST!!! You should start up a PA site with that kind of shipping!! ;-)

A sincere thank you goes out to Amanda for organizing all of this, and laboring for us day after day, and giving us all the opportunity to help one another and keeps sites accountable through this work (PAW). Thanks again!!

BigHumpDaddy

Thanks! You're all very sweet! Glad you like the wins. :)

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!! And as always thats PAW for the contests!!! :-)

Thanks!!!! There's an easy one right now to win the Steve Jobs biography - all you have to do is like/share or follow/tweet + subscribe to the PAW post updates! :)

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Link to our current contest: http://www.pennyauct...-3-winners.html

Enter!!!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Bid Burger
  • Bid Burger
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hey everybody Like Bid Burger and tag us in your status to enter our pre-launch competition to win a 2GB ipod shuffle. Ends on Saturday 4pm - UK Residents only!

Also follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/bidburger to double your chances!

Got to be in it to win it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users