apple contest steve jobs steve jobs biography walter isaacson

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Let's take a moment to remember Steve Jobs.

In memorial we're giving away three copies of the soon-to-be released Steve Jobs: A Memoir by Walter Isaacson. To enter to win read the rules in our homepage blog post.

Rules to enter for a chance to win:

1. Follow PennyAuctionXpt on Twitter or Like our Page on Facebook.

2. Either Retweet about this contest and/or share it on Facebook. For example, Tweet: “Enter to #Win 1 of 3 Copies of Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson from @PennyAuctionXpt Penny Auction Watch® | Penny Auction News, Reviews, Tips, and Forum Giveaway Win 3 Copies of Steve Jobs: A Biography by Walter Isaacson Book

3. Subscribe to our email newsletter and verify your subscription. This is on the right sidebar. (We respect your e-mail privacy).

4. Comment on the homepage blog post or this forum thread (here in the forum) to let us know you’re participating in the giveaway and have done 1-3. Please provide a link to your Tweet.

5. For five extra entries: Spread the word via forum/blogs and tell us that you have below in the comments section, please provide the URL.

This contest will run until Wednesday, October 26th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be chosen at random with the help of Excel’s RAND function. Winners will be notified via e-mail.

About Steve Jobs: A Memoir

http://youtu.be/UF8uR6Z6KLc

"Sometimes life is going to hit you with a brick - don't lose faith."

“You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.”
Steve Jobs

Click: Giveaway Win 3 Copies of Steve Jobs: A Biography by Walter Isaacson Book Contest

http://youtu.be/8rwsuXHA7RA

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

(rainbow56) I re-tweeted, posted to my facebook and wrote on the blog also. thanks for the opportunity to win a book.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thanks rainbow56, you're entered!!! Come on guys, 3 prizes we need more entrants to make this fun!

Rules to enter for a chance to win:

1. Follow PennyAuctionXpt on Twitter or Like our Page on Facebook.
2. Either Retweet about this contest and/or share it on Facebook. For example, Tweet: “Enter to #Win 1 of 3 Copies of Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson from @PennyAuctionXpt Penny Auction Watch® | Penny Auction News, Reviews, Tips, and Forum Giveaway Win 3 Copies of Steve Jobs: A Biography by Walter Isaacson Book
3. Subscribe to our email newsletter and verify your subscription. This is on the right sidebar. (We respect your e-mail privacy).
4. Comment on this blog post or this forum thread (here in the forum) to let us know you’re participating in the giveaway and have done 1-3. Please provide a link to your Tweet.
5. For five extra entries: Spread the word via forum/blogs and tell us that you have below in the comments section, please provide the URL.

This contest will run until Wednesday, October 26th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be chosen at random with the help of Excel’s RAND function. Winners will be notified via e-mail.
About Steve Jobs: A Memoir

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAmmo
  • PennyAmmo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

liked on FB, subscribed to the newsletter & re-shared on FB...am I in?

PennyAmmo
  • PennyAmmo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

hmmm seems I must have closed this without posting :(

liked on FB
shared on FB
subscribed

when do I get my book? :rolleyes:

tnvolfan2
  • tnvolfan2
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

My Facebook was hacked so I closed it, I do not tweet but, may Steve Jobs R.I.P

BID4noREASON66
  • BID4noREASON66
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

I want!!! Great idea for a giveaway. RIP Steve Jobs.

BID4noREASON66
  • BID4noREASON66
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Twitter twitter 10/21/2011

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Here is my tweet!
@56rainbows

“Enter to #Win 1 of 3 Copies of Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson from @PennyAuctionXpt Penny Auction Watch® |Biography by Walter Isaacson Book

4 minutes ago via web Favorite Reply Delete

[/HR]
[h=3]Mentioned in this Tweet[/h]

Edited by rainbow56, 25 October 2011 - 09:22 PM.

ttownscott
  • ttownscott
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Following on Twitter, Facebook and email. Posted to Twitter

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Enter the giveaway if you haven't yet!

I have the books in hand now. (3 winners!)
Posted Image

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Another great contest...I posted and liked on Facebook and subscribed. :cool:

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Alexander Pope

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Another great contest...I posted and liked on Facebook and subscribed. :cool:

Thank you! :) Good luck!!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

BID4noREASON66
  • BID4noREASON66
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

gahh i need to win this.. don't make me buy the book! :P

madbid700
  • madbid700
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Another great giveaway Amanda... I'm following on twitter and re-tweeted about this contest... Thanks!

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Here is the forum I posted this on also, does this get me 5 more entries?

Work Place Like Home

Thanks, and I have my fingers crossed. I think Steve Jobs as a wonderful inspiration.

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Here is the forum I posted this on also, does this get me 5 more entries?

Work Place Like Home

Thanks, and I have my fingers crossed. I think Steve Jobs as a wonderful inspiration.

I am not sure if that URL worked so here is the main one Work Place Like Home

ttownscott
  • ttownscott
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Woo Hoo!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: apple, contest, steve jobs, steve jobs biography, walter isaacson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users