• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

bidaddict
  • bidaddict
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Hi everybody...

need to find there phone contact. Hope that someone of your smart Penny blogers know something about them.:e2ek:

In Sept. I won $50 Vanilla Gift Card..which I got 2 weeks later. The $50 Costaco Cash Card never arrived.

Emails back and fourth...:banghead:I need to call them to find out whats going on.

Perhaps someone here knows them

Penny Auctions Canada

Thanks a bunch
:)
bidaddict

Empiricist
  • Empiricist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

bidaddict
Wow, they've got some of the mos detailed ToS ever seen! If you've been to the Contact Us part of the website you have seen a gazillion
email addresses all through their webserver and hard copy/street address in Toronto. Is there a telephone number associated with the street address? Did you try that? The web address is "by proxy" through a Scottsdale AZ contact. Im not sure we're supposed to post tel#s on PAW or email addresses. I dont want to violate PAW...and dont know if the web registration info I have with tel. & fax would help you or not. Try the info. for listed street adress.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hi bidaddict & Empiricist. I am sorry to hear you have not gotten the gift card yet. Empiricist: Thanks for helping out! Yes you may post contact info of penny auction sites here.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Empiricist
  • Empiricist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

bidaddict
Got you covered. Better Business Bureau Canada, put in the business name, city, province and you should get (below) contact details for them at the address they've published on the website including telephone numbers. All BBB's and ICPEN for Int'l want you to try to work directly with the company for dispute resolution prior to filing a complaint with their organization anyway.
go to Search for a BBB Reliability Report on a business

Empiricist
  • Empiricist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Thanks PAW!
Penny Auctions Canada Inc. (416) 996-8714
349 - 1881 Steeles Ave. W., North York, ON M3H 0A1
info@pennyauctionscanada.com

Hope this helps bidaddict.
I also found other "public info" for the website registration, but recommend you try the number BBB Canada has (above) first.
Of the complaints filed the BBB stated the company had sufficiently responded to customers (in all fairness).

bidaddict
  • bidaddict
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

You guy's ROCK!!!

thanks for looking into this for me.

I will follow up.

Have a great day

bidaddict

bidaddict
  • bidaddict
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

**********PennyAuctionsCanada.com UPDATE************

I finally got my Card :madface: took 4 weeks. Jonnathon from Penny Auctions Ca was very nice in follow up.

He exlpained that they ship items out only 3 times a month....

Well, now I kow.

Thanks to all agin and happy bidding

Bidaddict

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

This thread needs to be removed from the red flag section as there is no way that this site is a red flag site!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

riley's
  • riley's
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

hi paw members

in regards to pennyauctionscanada i am approx 20 minutes from where there address is located so if you would like me do a drive by and drop in i could
just let me know

thanks
denis

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: canada, pennyauction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users