fulfillment zeekler

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

PokerFace
  • PokerFace
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

As I have told Zeekler in emails that if they did not settle this I would post online the issues that I am having.

On March 15th, 2011 I won an Amazon Kindle on iTicketBid. Like many other bidders I received many fals promises that the item was soon to be shipped and that iTicketBid had a new system, method, or inventory and things were about to happen. That never happened.

On September 14th, 2011 I received the following email from Zeekler.
"Dear iTicketBid Customer,

ITicketBid has been acquired by Zeekler and is joining forces to continue to offer you the incredible ticket auctions you've come to love, with a rock-solid 14 year old e-commerce company in the drivers seat!

We want to ensure a smooth and seamless transition for every bidder in the iTicketBid community. We are proud to introduce you and welcome you to Zeekler.com. Zeekler and it's affiliate program ZeekRewards are divisions of Rex Ventures, LLC. Zeekler is completely focused on quality and customer service. We offer you the highest customer service ratings and a diverse assortment of merchandise that we believe you will thoroughly enjoy.

Your satisfaction and comfort are our number one priority. Zeekler Auctions will continue providing you tickets to your favorite teams and a whole lot more! We are currently expanding to offer a more diverse selection of tickets to include entertainment such as top name concerts, Cirque Du Soleil and much, much more.

All previously communicated iTicketBid outstanding auction wins and negotiated win settlements will be honored and completed by Zeekler. Our paramount objective is to ensure that YOU receive the absolute best selection of merchandise, service, and quality. We are most confident that Zeekler Auctions will surpass all of your expectations.

As a welcome token to Zeekler Auctions, our Affiliate division would like to offer you FREE Zeekler bids. When you sign in you will see you have been give a minimum of 25 FREE bids up to a maximum of 500 Free Bids in your Zeekler bidbank to use in Zeekler's penny auctions. If you had any bids left in your iTicketBid bidbank, those totals have been transferred to your Zeekler account. The free bids you have received have been given to you by your sponsoring ZeekRewards affiliate as a special "welcome" gift from them personally.

Any outstanding and negotiated items owed to you by iTicketbid will be fulfilled by Zeekler and managed by Chris Newman (iTicketbid) and Zeekler's management team. Please feel free to email us any questions, fulfillment specifics and to updates to your Zeekler account information to: iticketbid@zeeklers.com.

We welcome you to the Zeekler Family!
Here is your Zeekler account information:

Your Zeekler UserName: p*********
Your Zeekler Password: *******

Good Luck and Happy Bidding!

Zeek"

Wow, I thought. I had already given up receiving my item from ITicketBid. Then I thought, Zeekler must be run by a bunch of stupid people. Who would be stupid enough to buy a website that was in the negative. Maybe they wanted to get some good press for saving the day. Honorable but stupid in my opinion.

Fast forward. No more emails from Zeekler other than the daily lineup.

On 10/11 at I emailed Zeekler wondering where the Kindle was. I received a prompt reply from Dawn at Zeekler with a phone number and a message that said,"

Please submit your username and any proof you have of yournwin and it will be sent to the previous owners for receipts and proof from their side. We received a list based on username. If you did not receive any correspondence from us then we need to start with your username and proofs.

Dawn Wright-Olivares
Chief Operations Officer
Zeekler/ZeekRewards"

I sent all the emails I received from Iticket with no response. I called and the voicemail was full and said I am only responding to emails.

On 10/20 I received an email from Alexandre de Brantes

"Hi *******,

I don't have you on the list with your current username..What is your ITB username?

Thanks,

Alex"

So I sent my username (what a disorganized system) and he said,"

Hi ********,

Will you accept a $100 Amazon e-Gift Card as full settlement of iTicketBid.

Thanks,

Alex"

I replied,

"If you send me the card today I will accept $120." Why should I be required to settle for less, I thought.

He replied,
"Since there is no record of you being owed the Kindle. I have been more than generous with my previous offer. Do you accept $100 Amazon Credit?"

How is this "more than generous"? If there is no record of my win why are they offering me anything?

I replied,

"The item I am owed is a Kindle, which cost $139. You have offered less than what I am owed after making a promise to fulfill the won items. I fought with Iticket over this and now you are trying to strong arm me as well. You have until the end of today to pay the discounted amount of $120. Otherwise I expect the Kindle delivered to my home as AGREED to by Zeekler.

Tomorrow in the morning I will post my experience on Penny Auction Watch and Penny Burners since you are trying to diminish what is owed.
"

Here is that post, as promised. Unlike Zeekler I keep my word.

berrybare
  • berrybare
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

I'm in the same boat, Pokerface.
I am owed two items that retail over $175 bucks and my emails have just been ignored.

dpennybidder
  • dpennybidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

I am waiting on 3 items valued at around 175.00 and they did the same thing and asked for my username and then stated that thier was no record of my wins and i needed to send documentation. Finally i just gave up trying to fight them. I would have been willing to accept 50 percent retail value since i didn;t believe the past owner had any plans to ship out the items and something is better than nothing.

PokerFace
  • PokerFace
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I was willing to accept a settlement, but not now. I feel they have missed the chance. I am owed something which has been paid for and I have received an email documenting that Zeekler will be providing me that item. That email came on 9/14/2011. It is now 10/25 and I have received no additional emails.

cathyj
  • cathyj
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have won several items on Zeekler, but have yet to receive all of them (I did get 2 of the 8). Every time I open a support ticket, i get the same response about a week later saying "Emailed copy of Issue to lhashipping@lexcominc.net ", which for some reason they think that suppose to mean something to me. Either way, they have no intentions of helping me out. It is obvious that i am getting scammed and this is a sign that they are doing this to other users as well. it is just a matter of time before they get shut down. The last auction that I won was Auction #8064, here is the link Diamond Studs -10ct White Gold 1/4cttw round - Zeekler I chose the Paypal cashout option, and have seen nothing in 3 weeks.

cathyj
  • cathyj
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have won several items on Zeekler, but have yet to receive all of them. Every time I open a support ticket, i get the same response about a week later saying "Emailed copy of Issue to lhashipping@lexcominc.net ", which for some reason them think that suppose to mean something to me. Either way, they have no intentions of helping me out. It is obvious that i am getting scammed and this is a sign that they are doing this to other users as well. it is just a matter of time before they get shut down. The last auction that I won was Auction #8064, here is the link Diamond Studs -10ct White Gold 1/4cttw round - Zeekler I chose the Paypal cashout option, and have seen nothing in 3 weeks.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Zeekler is a scam I too have won items that they never shipped

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I don't speak in any official capacity for zeekler, however, I was able to look up account 'realbidtowin' and there is an 'un-checked-out' 1oz silver bar that you won with free bids. The auction end price was for $18.95. The auction end price was never paid. Even though it was never paid for, I pulled the address off of the previous auction win that you did pay for and personally sent you the item out of my own personal savings today. It seems as though, in this case, the strong arm tactics are being employed by realbidtowin. Won with free bids. Didn't pay for the auction end price. Item shipped anyway.

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

As I said before, I don't speak in any official capacity for zeekler.. and Cathyj, I was able to pull up your account. The notes on the account says that there was bidding from two accounts in the same household which is against zeekler's terms of service because it's collusion. It was reported by one of our other zeekler bidders. According to the notes, the account was reactivated as a result of a conversation with your son where there was an agreement to return the products that you had won illegally and that it wouldn't happen again. Unfortunately, I'm not able to 'see', with my limited access, the status of any of the physical shipping items are except that the order has been 'printed'. 'printed', usually means that the order has been handled by fulfilment. The paypal payment, however, I am able to see was completed on 12/14/2011 - Unique Transaction ID # 0PG67479NS584242U

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

As for the others mentioned here, i'm not able to pull up anything that looks like it could be your accounts.

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I think that I found pokerface's account. As expected, there wasn't any info about a kindle on the account (because it was an iticketbid win that wasn't on the documentation provided by iticketbid.)

I can't speak for the company and I don't know the entire situation, however, the post here saying that you were not on the list that they got but they offered you money anyway and you declined would put me, if I was the company, in between a rock and a hard place politically. On the one hand, if they fulfilled the item without documentation, they would have many people submitting potentially fraudulent claims. On the other hand, if they didn't fulfill an item (that iticketbid provided no documentation on), then you would leave your item here. The lesser of the two evils is you leaving your item here, which is probably why, I'm assuming, this is still here. It's a bit ironic, you titled this thread 'zeekler strong arm tactics' and the thread posting was a 'strong arm tactic' to try and get zeekler to send you a kindle.

Luckily, for you, I'm not the company and don't have that dilemma. I have a different one, "what can I afford to do about it". I'm not responsible for sending the items, and, in this case there's probably no other way for you to get the item based on what's in your post.

I sent you a kindle using the address on file out of my own personal savings, (and not the one with the sponsored ads and screen savers) with the note, "one person wishes you a happy new year". It's two day shipping.. so it'll be Thursday or Friday probably. Hopefully I got the correct account, I can't send you a private message on this forum to find out. This is me, personally, sending the item as a new years gift. I'm not the company. I can't say it's on behalf of the company because I don't have that authority... even though I'd like it to be accepted as if it came from the company to resolve the issue.

LauraH
  • LauraH
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

One quick question... I popped in there this morning (it's 4 am, I can't sleep and thought I'd check out some new sites) and I see an auction for $75.00 cash. The current bid is at $263.15 and still rising. Most of the bids a manual. Auction number is 12106.

I guess my question here is.... why?

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I don't speak in any official capacity for zeekler, however, I was able to look up account 'realbidtowin' and there is an 'un-checked-out' 1oz silver bar that you won with free bids. The auction end price was for $18.95. The auction end price was never paid. Even though it was never paid for, I pulled the address off of the previous auction win that you did pay for and personally sent you the item out of my own personal savings today. It seems as though, in this case, the strong arm tactics are being employed by realbidtowin. Won with free bids. Didn't pay for the auction end price. Item shipped anyway.

So let me get this streight, you have "NO OFFICIAL CAPACITY" with Zeekler but you have access to my account information including my personal info???? WTF so zeekler is allowing access to my info, what a bunch of inscroupulas dirtbags.....

You are right about one thing I chose not to pay for the silver as this was the point where the zeekler scam became obvious. You auction off low cost junk, and with all the 1000's of free bids you give away the auction price skyrockets then you charge a rediculas rate to ship the item so the ending cost is often more than the actual value which you have already inflated in an attempt to fool your customers. From the non shipment of won items to the multi-level marketing core of zeekler this site has more red flags than CHINA. I did not pay for the silver becasue it was over retail, however I did pay for other auctions that were never shipped and still have not been recieved.

BIDDER BEWARE THIS SITE IS NOT SHIPPInG WINS AND APPEARS TO BE ALLOWING OTHERS TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFO

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

So let me get this streight, you have "NO OFFICIAL CAPACITY" with Zeekler but you have access to my account information including my personal info???? WTF so zeekler is allowing access to my info, what a bunch of inscroupulas dirtbags.....

You are right about one thing I chose not to pay for the silver as this was the point where the zeekler scam became obvious. You auction off low cost junk, and with all the 1000's of free bids you give away the auction price skyrockets then you charge a rediculas rate to ship the item so the ending cost is often more than the actual value which you have already inflated in an attempt to fool your customers. From the non shipment of won items to the multi-level marketing core of zeekler this site has more red flags than CHINA. I did not pay for the silver becasue it was over retail, however I did pay for other auctions that were never shipped and still have not been recieved.

BIDDER BEWARE THIS SITE IS NOT SHIPPInG WINS AND APPEARS TO BE ALLOWING OTHERS TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFO

Wow, you got shipped the item anyway in an attempt to get you the item and you're posting this? I'm sorry I tried to help you. By the way, The shipper said that it's at your door. The auction record says you've won no other items realbidtowin. Unless you've got other accounts that are unknown.

By the way, No Official Capacity to speak for Zeekler doesn't mean that I'm not working with them it means that I can't speak for them in public forums, like this one. It's sad that someone tries to help you and you make them regret it.

Edited by didealist, 09 January 2012 - 05:50 PM.
Didn't finish posting

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Wow, you got shipped the item anyway in an attempt to get you the item and you're posting this? I'm sorry I tried to help you. By the way, The shipper said that it's at your door. The auction record says you've won no other items realbidtowin. Unless you've got other accounts that are unknown.

By the way, No Official Capacity to speak for Zeekler doesn't mean that I'm not working with them it means that I can't speak for them in public forums, like this one. It's sad that someone tries to help you and you make them regret it.

WTF you think you are a hero??? I recieved 1 of two items owed yet it has been a couple months since they were won. Clearly you are simply trying to run damage control, sadly a day late and dollar short. It took my voice here on a public forum to get anything, it does not look good for Zeekler. I have to wonder how many others are getting screwed by zeekler???

I stand by my previous statement and just in case no one read:

BIDDER BEWARE THIS SITE IS NOT SHIPPING WINS AND APPEARS TO BE ALLOWING OTHERS TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFO

Edited by realbidtowin, 09 January 2012 - 06:46 PM.

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

WTF you think you are a hero??? I recieved 1 of two items owed yet it has been a couple months since they were won. Clearly you are simply trying to run damage control, sadly a day late and dollar short. It took my voice here on a public forum to get anything, it does not look good for Zeekler. I have to wonder how many others are getting screwed by zeekler???

I stand by my previous statement and just in case no one read:

BIDDER BEWARE THIS SITE IS NOT SHIPPING WINS AND APPEARS TO BE ALLOWING OTHERS TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFO

If I jumped to conclusions like you, clearly have, considering the situation, I'd be asking who is paying you to post this.

The fact is, the auction account, realbidtowin, again, has no unfulfilled wins according to auction record. If you have more unfulfilled wins, clearly state the auction IDS here. Remember, if you have more then one account, it's against the terms and conditions of the website.

I don't think that you'll retract your statement, and, unless you say what your actual unfulfilled items ARE, your 'not shipping items' statement is baseless. As far as" APPEARS TO BE ALLOWING OTHERS TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFO", that's also baseless as I explained in my previous post. I'm working with Zeekler. I'm authorized to have access to the information. I cannot post on Zeekler's behalf on forums.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

If I jumped to conclusions like you, clearly have, considering the situation, I'd be asking who is paying you to post this.

The fact is, the auction account, realbidtowin, again, has no unfulfilled wins according to auction record. If you have more unfulfilled wins, clearly state the auction IDS here. Remember, if you have more then one account, it's against the terms and conditions of the website.

I don't think that you'll retract your statement, and, unless you say what your actual unfulfilled items ARE, your 'not shipping items' statement is baseless. As far as" APPEARS TO BE ALLOWING OTHERS TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFO", that's also baseless as I explained in my previous post. I'm working with Zeekler. I'm authorized to have access to the information. I cannot post on Zeekler's behalf on forums.

So you are working with Zeekler and not for Zeekler, you are a 3rd party that Zeekle is gving accesss to everyones personal information, thats comforting, folks should think twice before signing up at Zeekler just for this alone.

By the way the other item not recieved was auction 5071.

Additionally Zeekler has violated their Privacy agreement

"When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.

When permission is provided, we share personally identifiable information with selected partners for the purpose of email delivery on topics that the user signed up for."

I have not signed up for any 3rd party service that allows yu access to my personal info. Clearly Zeekler does not value thier privacy agreements

Bidder beware.

Sorry Chris (Newman) You lose again

Edited by realbidtowin, 09 January 2012 - 08:42 PM.

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

You kicking a gift horse in the mouth. Isn't it clear that I want to help you get items so that the statement you're making about Zeekler is false? It's not my responsibility to fulfill these items and I do care about Zeekler's reputation with regards to fulfilling items.

I'm not Chris Newman. I'm worried about saying who I actually am here because I'm not sure that what I'm doing by personally sending people items out of my own account is not going to get me in trouble. It might. The way that my offer has been received by realbidtowin doesn't give me warm fuzzies. I'm going out of my way to do this. You're just slapping me in the face making baseless assumptions and accusations against zeekler as a result.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. You're doing worse then nothing. You're spitting in my face, and by trying to ruin my efforts to get people claimed items.

If you want to talk policy, lets talk policy.
The fact that I have access to the data is NOT in violation of the policy. I'm looking up shipping data to attempt to fill orders. I'm using the information on the account to provide a service that you said that you didn't receive. I also regularly look up shipping data to try and figure out the status of orders in my work with zeekler. I have not posted your address here or anywhere on the internet. I have not posted your name here or anywhere on the internet. I have not posted your e-mail address here or anywhere on the internet. Zeekler is in full compliance with me having access to shipping information. I'm fully in compliance with Zeekler's privacy policies. I'm not sharing your information with telemarketers. I didn't post a shipping confirmation here on the silver bar that I sent because someone could look it up and find the city you live in... I'm not doing anything with the information other then trying to get you what you your item. I'm fully in compliance. Your comment about "APPEARS TO BE ALLOWING OTHERS TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFO" is baseless.

In regards to 5071, According to the auction record, the Red Lobster gift card is noted as 'printed' which means that it's been handled by fulfillment. I sent the silver bar to the address on the Red Lobster gift card order. Did you receive the silver bar? I'm sending another red lobster card to that address also (just in case fulfillment dropped the ball on it(giving you the benefit of the doubt)).

Again, this is Not Chris Newman. I'm not trying to 'Win'. I'm trying to get people their claimed items.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

You don't speak in any official capacity for the company, but you do work for them right?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I got this notification in email ... but it hasn't posted to the board yet. from pennyauctionwatch

---Quote (Originally by PennyAuctionWatch)
---Quote (Originally by didealist)---
---End Quote---

You don't speak in any official capacity for the company, but you do work for them right?
---End Quote---

Yes, I do.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fulfillment, zeekler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users