fulfillment zeekler

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I got this notification in email ... but it hasn't posted to the board yet. from pennyauctionwatch

---Quote (Originally by PennyAuctionWatch)
---Quote (Originally by didealist)---
I don't speak in any official capacity for zeekler, however, I was able to look up account 'realbidtowin' and there is an 'un-checked-out' 1oz silver bar that you won with free bids. The auction end price was for $18.95. The auction end price was never paid. Even though it was never paid for, I pulled the address off of the previous auction win that you did pay for and personally sent you the item out of my own personal savings today. It seems as though, in this case, the strong arm tactics are being employed by realbidtowin. Won with free bids. Didn't pay for the auction end price. Item shipped anyway.
---End Quote---

You don't speak in any official capacity for the company, but you do work for them right?
---End Quote---

Yes, I do.

Thanks, I caught this in the last post - wasn't sure if you were a Zeekler marketer or worked for them. Thanks for the clarification.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

raychai
  • raychai
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Can you please look into my account? My zeekrewards account was deactivated few days after I joined. I called the support and was asked to email compliance because of fraud. I emailed compliance few times to find out the reason, but it has been 2 weeks and haven't heard a word back from it. Thanks

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I asked compliance about this and Compliance advised me that they talked with administration today and had them refund the credit card charges... so they'll appear as refunded on your statement in 3 to 5 business days. There's a fraud investigation on it. I'm not really able to comment on it beyond that... any communication would have to come from compliance. I can tell you what's likely to happen now though.. there will be an investigation and all related transactions will be reversed, any auctions that the accounts used these bids in will have all of the bids in the auction refunded to the bidders.

Leda Che
  • Leda Che
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have won a few items that I had opted to cash out to my paypal account. This was almost two months ago and I still havent received anything.

Here are the items: 7255, 7405, 7417, 7820, 7825, 7835.

I've opened an issue ticket (22765) and that was back in December and it's still "waiting for assignment" assignment. How long does it usually take?

raychai
  • raychai
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I asked compliance about this and Compliance advised me that they talked with administration today and had them refund the credit card charges... so they'll appear as refunded on your statement in 3 to 5 business days. There's a fraud investigation on it. I'm not really able to comment on it beyond that... any communication would have to come from compliance. I can tell you what's likely to happen now though.. there will be an investigation and all related transactions will be reversed, any auctions that the accounts used these bids in will have all of the bids in the auction refunded to the bidders.

Thank you. You have answered the question I have been asking for 2 weeks. Glad someone in Zeekler still cares. I think Zeekrewards/Zeekler program is a great opportunity, but unfortunately my and my customer's accounts were deactivated shortly after I joined. I called and emailed to try having the accounts reinstated, but received no response till now. I would definitely like to know what fraud was committed, and be sure my customer's money, which is substantial to her, is refunded if we can't have the accounts reinstated.

Thanks again for looking into the case, and I am looking forward to further communications from the compliance.

Leda Che
  • Leda Che
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Can you look into my acct as well and see what's going on with the items I paid for but never received cash out? I've opened an issue ticket (#22765) almost two months ago but I haven't gotten a reponse. Items are 7255, 7405, 7417, 7820, 7825, 7835.

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Thanks, I've confirmed the items 7405, 7417, 7820, 7825, 7835 in the report and will poke fulfillment on these paypals. You'll note that the paypal option was removed because it was being done manually and several of these got dropped due to 'clerical errors'.

7255 is listed as an 'item' which means you selected 'Item' in the drop down when checking out. So, I assume that you're saying that the I Love you Pendant hasn't been shipped to you? I'll get fulfillment to check on that.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

The paypal on that has been sent. The issue number that you spoke of has been updated with the information on the paypal transaction as well as information on item 7255. Please take a look at the information about auction 7255 and confirm on issue# 22765.

Thanks.

timajames
  • timajames
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

@didealist: I need your help.

I am a new Zeekrewards affiliate and committed to purchase 1000 zeekler sample bids to start with. I sent my purchase in two money orders with the amount of $500.00 each. For some reason, one of the check was not processed. It means I lost a half of my purchase and all should be accumulated VIP points so far. I tried to communicate with zeek rewards administration via both Contact Affiliate Service and personal email to the Chief of Operation Officer (Dawn Wrights-Olivares and Alexandres de Barntes). What I heard from them were only a promise that this issue will be addressed. However, no action was taken for last two weeks.

Would you mind to look it up to assist in bringing my purchase of 500 sample bids back into my account together with adjustment of VIP points. I sent my payment out on January 20th, 2012 and I noticed of the missing on January 26th. It has not been settled down till now.

I still keep the receipts of my checks and willing to give them to you for your reference. Please let me know how I can forward them to you.

timajames
  • timajames
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I resend this message as I do not see my previous message to didealist shown up in forum.

I am a new Zeek Rewards affiliate and I committed to purchase 1000 Zeek Sample Bids to start with. I sent out my payment in two money orders with an amount of $500.00 each on January 20th. I saw 500 VIP points appeared in my account on January 26th. However, for some reason, one money order was not processed. I tried to communicate with Zeek Rewards Administrations via both the Contact Affiliate Service and personal email of the Chief Operation Officer (Ms. Dawn Wrights-Olivares and Mr. Alexanders de Bantes). All I heard from them was that my issue will be addressed. I have waited for two weeks and not any action was made.

Please help to bring my purchase of 500 bids and all it should be accumulated VIP points caused by the missing.

I still keep receipts of two money orders I sent out to Rex Venture Group LLC with my username on them. Please let me know how I can forward them to you for your reference and investigation if you need them.

Leda Che
  • Leda Che
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thank you didealist. I just received the payment. I must have accidently asked for the I Love You Pendant to be shipped. But in any case, I never received it. I really appreciate you looking into that for me. Hopefully I will get the shipment soon. Thanks again.

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Hi, Leda.

Just please confirm the shipping address on issue# 22765 and I'll have them resend it.

Thanks.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Thanks, I caught this in the last post - wasn't sure if you were a Zeekler marketer or worked for them. Thanks for the clarification.

Clearly his is employed by them and speaks on their behalf, he is not doing this on a personal level. This guy is simply running DAMAGE CONTROL, like myself who won items that did not recieve them i think since other are reporting the same thing that this is Zeeklers plan, however what didealist is doing is handling those that go public and unless you speak up publically you will get nothing. My bidding experience considering I too had to publically ridicule zeekler to get them to ship win clearly tells me they are very ethically challenged

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I put together this anonymized screen shot just for you. Your shipment is noted in red. The thread creator's shipment has a blue arrow. The iron was for another one that I personally fulfilled. 3 shipments have been sent for 2012 as seen in the strange light blue color circle. Logically, would the company account have 3 shipments in 2012? Nope, that's my personal amazon account. Too bad that I sent it as a 'gift' order to you ... where they leave out the billing info... or you'd have seen that.

Attached File  ForRealBidToWin.jpg   93.44KB   20 downloads

Look, I said that I cared about Zeekler's reputation for delivering items. You got your item because you said that you didn't get it and I believed you.. so I sent it from my personal amazon account. If people post a claim here, I'll take a look at it and if I believe that it hasn't shipped and can't get the company's fulfillment department to deliver it, then I will. The last poster requested that I send the paypal items and the necklace cash out option via paypal. I was able prove to the company that it hadn't been sent yet so I didn't have to fulfill that one personally.

I'm really trying to be as transparent as possible here. You can go on bashing the the company's ethics all you like. I'm not being paid to look into claims here. I'm not being reimbursed for items that I'm sending out of my own personal funds. You got your item. I really don't want to open another can of worms with you. I just want to get people claimed items.

Edited by didealist, 11 February 2012 - 07:29 AM.
Finishing up the post.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I put together this anonymized screen shot just for you. Your shipment is noted in red. The thread creator's shipment has a blue arrow. The iron was for another one that I personally fulfilled. 3 shipments have been sent for 2012 as seen in the strange light blue color circle. Logically, would the company account have 3 shipments in 2012? Nope, that's my personal amazon account. Too bad that I sent it as a 'gift' order to you ... where they leave out the billing info... or you'd have seen that.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1394[/ATTACH]

Look, I said that I cared about Zeekler's reputation for delivering items. You got your item because you said that you didn't get it and I believed you.. so I sent it from my personal amazon account. If people post a claim here, I'll take a look at it and if I believe that it hasn't shipped and can't get the company's fulfillment department to deliver it, then I will. The last poster requested that I send the paypal items and the necklace cash out option via paypal. I was able prove to the company that it hadn't been sent yet so I didn't have to fulfill that one personally.

I'm really trying to be as transparent as possible here. You can go on bashing the the company's ethics all you like. I'm not being paid to look into claims here. I'm not being reimbursed for items that I'm sending out of my own personal funds. You got your item. I really don't want to open another can of worms with you. I just want to get people claimed items.

You just do not get it, I never said I ultimatley did not recieve them but it took a couple months and publically ridiculing zeekler for not shipping to get anything shipped. Sure makes you wonder how many other have recieved nothing becasue they did not call you out.

That my friend is bad business and classifies zeekler as a scam in my book, especially with others reporting here on PAW the same situation.

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Again, I just want to get people claimed items... I don't really want to argue with you. I get that you don't like Zeekler and anyone who reads this thread gets it too.

Because I offered, people WILL post here. It's just what will happen. You're only going to see the people who do. You're not going to see the people who get their item and are satisfied.

"Sure makes you wonder how many other have recieved nothing becasue they did not call you out. " (sic)

You can wonder that. I agree that not every one will find this post. Based on results, there's many who can find the post as is evidenced by the posts recently. You're welcome to debate the number of items that I've checked on in this thread and what it means against the amount of auctions that zeekler does daily. If zeekler 'wasn't' delivering items unless people complain and even a fraction of the people winning auctions found this post, there really should be many more requests here.
Zeekler auctions 90+ items a day now.

mojo
  • mojo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Hey didealist .. Who won the Brand New 2010! Mustang ? .. over $400K taken @ $4077.07 in bids

Zeekler Sells Ford Mustang, Takes in $400K in Bids?

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Hello mojo. I can't actually give out personal information, which means that I can't really tell you more then the page already does. Username gloo won the auction. VIP Bids do have to be purchased, (not given out free).

mojo
  • mojo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Hello mojo. I can't actually give out personal information, which means that I can't really tell you more then the page already does. Username gloo won the auction. VIP Bids do have to be purchased, (not given out free).

Thats unusual for a penny auction not to make the most of (capitalize) on such a high end auction .. even CNN would sit up and take some notice of that .. makes one wonder

zeekwinner
  • zeekwinner
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have to report that one person is violating the customer stacking rule. This person created one or two customer accounts everyday, and used bidding robot to bid on up to 6 items at a time. This person pretty much guaranteed to win 8 items from the Premium auctions for every day with the unlimited bids that he/she seemed to have, and nobody care to challenge those IDs anymore. How can Zeekler let this continue for more than 2 weeks now if it is not an insider job? These are some of the IDs that the person used to scam >$1k everyday from Zeekler.

wohlebermeghan (bidding robot on 5 items right now, and just won $150 for 7c)
mcdadewarren
RyderHot
lucasustexas
greenjames
whatthemaster
woodburycindy
shakerhold
chrapliwynfrank
vinoskyamy
westnorthusa
eemarcho

bielamowiczaa
jamescamerron
spirlockhihi
klingerhot
productssyn
taylorkevinus

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Thats unusual for a penny auction not to make the most of (capitalize) on such a high end auction .. even CNN would sit up and take some notice of that .. makes one wonder

You're talking to the wrong person if you're looking for a press release. As I said before, I'm not the company's press department.

They may do something.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fulfillment, zeekler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users