fulfillment zeekler

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I have to report that one person is violating the customer stacking rule. This person created one or two customer accounts everyday, and used bidding robot to bid on up to 6 items at a time. This person pretty much guaranteed to win 8 items from the Premium auctions for every day with the unlimited bids that he/she seemed to have, and nobody care to challenge those IDs anymore. How can Zeekler let this continue for more than 2 weeks now if it is not an insider job? These are some of the IDs that the person used to scam >$1k everyday from Zeekler.

wohlebermeghan (bidding robot on 5 items right now, and just won $150 for 7c)
mcdadewarren
RyderHot
lucasustexas
greenjames
whatthemaster
woodburycindy
shakerhold
chrapliwynfrank
vinoskyamy
westnorthusa
eemarcho

bielamowiczaa
jamescamerron
spirlockhihi
klingerhot
productssyn
taylorkevinus

Thanks. I'll forward the usernames to compliance.

zeekwinner
  • zeekwinner
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thanks. I'll forward the usernames to compliance.

Thank you. This person just created another ID utleybrantley, and is robot bidding on #16039, 16043, and 160533 same time

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Forwarded to Compliance, thanks.

notgonnastop
  • notgonnastop
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

I can't understand why anyone would bid on this site. The auctions go on mindlessly and have no real feel of adrenaline you get from most penny auctions. You know going in that most bids are not paid for. The whole site sucks ass if you ask me.

zeekwinner
  • zeekwinner
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Forwarded to Compliance, thanks.

two more IDs are created and robot bidding on six items. ronroncarey & poiriermax.

thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

I can't understand why anyone would bid on this site. The auctions go on mindlessly and have no real feel of adrenaline you get from most penny auctions. You know going in that most bids are not paid for. The whole site sucks ass if you ask me.

that is because you chose to bid in the free bid auctions only. those VIP and paid bid auctions are competitive and fun.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

that is because you chose to bid in the free bid auctions only. those VIP and paid bid auctions are competitive and fun.

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

two more IDs are created and robot bidding on six items. ronroncarey & poiriermax.

thanks.

Forwarded to Compliance.

Thanks.

winnerhere
  • winnerhere
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

hi, that is why I was wondering how can that be...

Its surely is an adrenaline rush bidding on premier auctions..

Once I won with a single bid $0.01 and it was my first win..

BTW, I have won some cash items and wondering how to contact support to give the payment details because the "contact me" is not working... and showing some error after it is posted.

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Hi winnerhere.

Congratulations on your win. To check out, you go back to the 'detail page' of the auction item that you won and click the Congratulations message. The detail page has the larger picture, full auction description, and the bid history. You can also find your won auctions from the My account page in Zeekler. Form the My Account page, to check an auction out, you simply click the 'unpaid' link. When you check out the auction, the form allows you to provide the details that you're attempting to send to support.

I had IT look at the form and they're unable to reproduce the error message on the contact form. Are there any more details that you can provide about the message that you get?

Thanks

Edited by didealist, 29 February 2012 - 12:45 AM.
correct typo.

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

I have to report that one person is violating the customer stacking rule. This person created one or two customer accounts everyday, and used bidding robot to bid on up to 6 items at a time. This person pretty much guaranteed to win 8 items from the Premium auctions for every day with the unlimited bids that he/she seemed to have, and nobody care to challenge those IDs anymore. How can Zeekler let this continue for more than 2 weeks now if it is not an insider job? These are some of the IDs that the person used to scam >$1k everyday from Zeekler.

wohlebermeghan (bidding robot on 5 items right now, and just won $150 for 7c)
mcdadewarren
RyderHot
lucasustexas
greenjames
whatthemaster
woodburycindy
shakerhold
chrapliwynfrank
vinoskyamy
westnorthusa
eemarcho

bielamowiczaa
jamescamerron
spirlockhihi
klingerhot
productssyn
taylorkevinus

I'm so curious as to HOW you know this unless you have some program that can do this yourself. I'm DYING to know!

winnerhere
  • winnerhere
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi winnerhere.

Congratulations on your win. To check out, you go back to the 'detail page' of the auction item that you won and click the Congratulations message. The detail page has the larger picture, full auction description, and the bid history. You can also find your won auctions from the My account page in Zeekler. Form the My Account page, to check an auction out, you simply click the 'unpaid' link. When you check out the auction, the form allows you to provide the details that you're attempting to send to support.

I had IT look at the form and they're unable to reproduce the error message on the contact form. Are there any more details that you can provide about the message that you get?

Thanks

I have already paid for the items. The thing is with cash auction wins, we have to actually send the payments details through support. I have already got my other auction wins but my cash items wins have still not reached my solid trust pay account.

I trust Zeekler will pay off the auctions winners but I don't know how to send my payment details.

The system is showing me this error after I send message through 'contact me" on zeekler;

[h=1]Server Error[/h]
[h=2]500 - Internal server error.[/h] [h=3]There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.[/h]

Can you tell me how to contact support as the Thanks.

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I have already paid for the items. The thing is with cash auction wins, we have to actually send the payments details through support. I have already got my other auction wins but my cash items wins have still not reached my solid trust pay account.

I trust Zeekler will pay off the auctions winners but I don't know how to send my payment details.

The system is showing me this error after I send message through 'contact me" on zeekler;

Server Error

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Can you tell me how to contact support as the Thanks.

With the cash auction wins, you selected 'Item' when checking out, that means that they will mail you a check to the address that you checked out with. With the $75 The Options card that you won on 3/4, you selected STP and it has been paid transaction #270242662.

The technical team needs more information then that regarding the 500 error message. They are unable to get that to happen when they try it and need more information. They are saying that they're getting contact messages from other people.

To contact support, since you are having trouble with the contact form, you can use the 'Live Chat' option during the day, 'Eastern time' (It's at the bottom right of the page and it disappears when they close).

There's also a number on the contact us page ( Contact Us - Zeekler ) that you can call during the hours listed on that page.

(Disclaimer: Before I post the number in this forum.. I want to be clear that the most recent contact options will be on contactus.asp. Even if the number that I'm putting here gets changed for any reason... the current contact options will be on contactus.asp. Quick story; Zeek moved offices from one building to a larger building in the same town and people were upset because they looked on the web and found an old address on pages that zeek has no control over and decided to try to 'go' to the old address. They didn't find Zeek at the old address... but they didn't realize that they were at an old address... and posted that they tried to go to Zeekler's address and there wasn't anything there. So, just be aware that the number may change and not be the most current number... There's no way to edit this post after 15 minutes. You can find the current contact info on the site.)

3/6/2012
Call for Information: 888-927-ZEEK(9335)
Call Center Hours: Monday through Friday 8AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time

javascript
  • javascript
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

First, try deleting your temporary internet files. If that doesn't work, then delete your cookies. Just remember that when you delete your cookies you will loose any autologin information that you have saved.

didealist
  • didealist
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

My response to winnerhere's questions is currently in the moderation queue. Until it gets approved.... the short version of what I said was simply.

On checkout, you can select Item, SolidTrustPay, or Alertpay. If you select 'Item', they will send you a check for a cash auction. If you select SolidTrustPay and enter your solidtrustpay username, they will send you a solidtrustpay payment. If you select Alertpay and enter your alertpay username, they will send you an alertpay payment. The cash auctions, that are on file for you, you selected 'Item'. The $75 'The Options' card, you selected solid trust pay... and the payment was made yesterday.

Since you're having trouble submitting your question using the contact us form, there are two other options to get in contact with support during the day eastern time. They're listed on the contact page /before/ you submit your question. There's a 'Live Chat' option where you can speak to a customer service representative (it becomes invisible when they close). There's also a number for you to call if you have a question. My post that's in moderation has direct links... however that's why it's stuck in the moderation queue :).

skysales
  • skysales
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi, I have been with Zeekrewads for about half year, and it has been great. I have always received my checks on time till the check from 2/13. It was late for a week before I opened ticket to report losing check and requested a replacement. However, the ticket remain open for days, so I tried the Live Chat support, but the support there told me to open ticket to report the problem. The check is of substantial amount, and I am afraid it might be cashed by others. Can someone here help? The last 4 digits of the check # is 1963.

skysales
  • skysales
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Can you help look into the issue?

winnerhere
  • winnerhere
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Well, I tried using a different browser and the message was sent. I opted for solidtrustpay and I hope to get the amount soon..

The other amounts were send to me in record time however with cash wins, you have to contact support and give your details.

:-S Zeekler is cool site.. Hope to join zeekrewards soon..

bkorona
  • bkorona
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Its good to see There Are Actually winners As,I'm A affiliate and promoting the heck out of zeekler,But I just saw Today And Could,nt Believe My Eyes, A 25.00 Gift card Went for over 80.00 I recorded And Thinking about posting on youtube.As I tried to get hold of support and chat just kinda blew me off.And Removed chat window.I guess Some people really Love Paying 80 for 25. Absolutly makes no sense.

Abelyn
  • Abelyn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm new to Zeekler too. And yesterday I was in shock to To see a $25. walmart card been sold for over $81. The winner placed 397 bids, crazy. However as an affiliate, we pay for this bids. for a chance to earn money in the company. I'm doing my due dilligence to check the company. For me theres no such thing as free bids, somoeone pays for this, and is us the affiliates. For me is a red flag when a bidding goes so high for a $25 card. Makes no sense.

winnerhere
  • winnerhere
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

That was most probably a free bids auctions and people over there just like to bid like hell mindlessly... without any rhythm..and 90% won't even pay for the auctions too..

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

My response to winnerhere's questions is currently in the moderation queue. Until it gets approved.... the short version of what I said was simply.

On checkout, you can select Item, SolidTrustPay, or Alertpay. If you select 'Item', they will send you a check for a cash auction. If you select SolidTrustPay and enter your solidtrustpay username, they will send you a solidtrustpay payment. If you select Alertpay and enter your alertpay username, they will send you an alertpay payment. The cash auctions, that are on file for you, you selected 'Item'. The $75 'The Options' card, you selected solid trust pay... and the payment was made yesterday.

Since you're having trouble submitting your question using the contact us form, there are two other options to get in contact with support during the day eastern time. They're listed on the contact page /before/ you submit your question. There's a 'Live Chat' option where you can speak to a customer service representative (it becomes invisible when they close). There's also a number for you to call if you have a question. My post that's in moderation has direct links... however that's why it's stuck in the moderation queue :).

With cash auctions, there are no payment details options while checking out and instead YOU HAVE TO SEND A NOTE TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT REQUESTING SOLIDTRUSTPAY OR ALERTPAY WHICH IS CLEARLY PUT UP ON THE AUCTIONS PAGE LIKE THIS : )Note: Upon purchasing this item, please send a note to customer support requesting SolidTrustPay or AlertPay.)AND I HAVE DONE THAT AND OPTED FOR SOLIDTRUSTPAY.

Will you please check an update on this. Thanks

skysales
  • skysales
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi didealist,

I have opened ticket, called and tried chatting to have Zeekrewards to send me a replacement for the check from 2/13 (last 4 digits of check # 1963) since I haven't received it. It has been about a month now, but heard no responses. Zeekrewards has to improve its customer support if it wants to keep growing. How come one have faith in a company if there is nobody to help when problem arise?

Hi winnerhere.

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fulfillment, zeekler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users