fulfillment zeekler

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

jaysonchen222
  • jaysonchen222
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey i never received amazon e-gift card.
Auction ID: 18231
User Name : Jaysonchen222

I contacted the support operator several times and they just keep telling me a longer time it could arrive. first they said up to 72 hours than 7 days and then 10 business days. I just want my gift card :(
[TABLE="class: border, width: 100%"]
[TR="class: s5"]
[TD]Posted Image
[/TD]
[TD]Posted Image[/TD]
[TD]Posted Image[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

jaysonchen222
  • jaysonchen222
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey I won and paid for my item which was an $25 amazon gift card that I have yet to receive! Every time I contact a support operator they tell me it could arrive up to so and so days. first it started with 72 hours then 7 days and now 10. what's up with that? Auction ID 18231

winnerhere
  • winnerhere
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hey I won and paid for my item which was an $25 amazon gift card that I have yet to receive! Every time I contact a support operator they tell me it could arrive up to so and so days. first it started with 72 hours then 7 days and now 10. what's up with that? Auction ID 18231

Hey, wasn't that supposed to be send through emails...?

jaysonchen222
  • jaysonchen222
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey, wasn't that supposed to be send through emails...?

yea, they finally replied to my email after i emailed them again and they said they've already emailed it to me the day after I won it. I told them i didn't received it and they told me they'd have amazon resend it. I asked for a confirm when they sent to request to have it resend but they haven't replied since.

timajames
  • timajames
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi didealist,

I have opened ticket, called and tried chatting to have Zeekrewards to send me a replacement for the check from 2/13 (last 4 digits of check # 1963) since I haven't received it. It has been about a month now, but heard no responses. Zeekrewards has to improve its customer support if it wants to keep growing. How come one have faith in a company if there is nobody to help when problem arise?

I faced the same issue with check sending out. I also tried to chat with customer support and can you imagine how irresponsible they are? Look at the language of a clerk name Kathy in the chat:

1:22 pm timajamestimajames
1:28 pm Hello, are you there?
Kathyyes how can i help you
timajames Can you tell me whether thesystem is back?
Can I sign up a PRC now>
hello? (she disappeared right after asking me for almost 5 minutes)
Kathy: are system is stillcurrently down due to are system updates please try again later we are workingas fast as we can to resolve this issue
Timajames: what's about the eWallet?Is it live?
Kathy: stay tuned intozeekrewardsnews.com for any updates and further details on the ewallet
Timajames: what do you mean? Therehave been many questions on zeekrewardsnews.com on whether we can use theeWallet service now or not and not any response has seen.
I want to know that service is accessible but youreferred me to something else. Please help.
Kathy: the ewallet is notaccessible as of yet that is why you will have stay tuned intozeekrewardsnews.com for further updates
Timajames: then you should tell methat it is not accessible yet
what's about the checks?
I have one check that should be sent out yesterday, but itis still in pending without any notice from zeekler
what happened?
Kathy: please allow sometime withare system being down it will take a little longer to process give it a fewdays to process

The common thing I experienced with live chat is a long waiting time and all I received is the system is down and IT team is working to get it back. For many times, they even did not read my message to try to understand what my concern was.

I have a feeling that zeekler's staffs do not care of our businesses. Their announcements are full of cliches to beat around the bush. No one was assigned to reply to feedback. Not all comments are accessible. No updates were followed. They just do whatever they want whenever they want without any attention on their responsibilities to assist their affiliates. In my case is sending the margin check out at the promised date. My two other down lines face the same matter.

We trust in zeekler and zeekrewards to join them. We really hope that there should be someone working for the company heard our voices to just do the things right.

winnerhere
  • winnerhere
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I don't know about you all but my auctions cash wins of $250 are still not paid to me even after 30 days and I emailed 4-5 times and even to Paul Burns and Dawn.

So I have lost interest in even playing the auctions even though I still have some bids left.

I mean I wouldn't be so pissed off if it was just free bids but it was a retail paid bids and I thought of at least getting back what I purchased in bids through auctions wins.

I hope didealist would come and solve this as I am sure somebody have just missed my payments.. Hopefully somebody answers me.

timajames
  • timajames
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Good news: Zeekler heard my voice.
Bad news: I have not received my check yet.

Read this message from Mr. Paul Burks, the CEO of Rex Venture Group LLC, the mother of Zeekler and Zeek Rewards:

Hey there fine people – I’m here with an update from Paul. Here’s what he sent me this afternoon: The check print run for this week has been delayed due to Murphy’s Law. FedEx has lost our check paper order that was supposed to be here last week. If it does not show up today we have another order being shipped overnight that will be here tomorrow morning. As soon as the checks are printed we will put the entire office staff on the processing, stuffing and stamping detail to get them out as soon as humanly possible. In our fifteen year history this is the first time something like this has happened and we apologize! Paying our affiliates is always Job One and there is no acceptable excuse for that not happening! Please forgive this unforeseen delay – we will update you the moment they land at home office and will keep you posted as to the moment they go out. Paul Burks – CEOUpdate 4:04 PM EST: Hello Fine People, the check paper is in and the checks are printing. We'll let you know when they head to the post office.Thanks for your patience. Support.
-------------end quote

I really wish that what Mr. Paul stated in this message will come true to me. I believe that PAYING THE AFFILIATES IS ALWAYS JOB ONE of the company. However, why didn't they print my check before the pay day to leave a room for non expecting things and send out in the time manner?

Anyway, I haven't received any notice of whether my checked was headed to the post office yet. Four days passed from 3/20 and it takes only 3 days for first class mail and 2 days for priority mail to travel from and to the company's address. My down lines are cursing me. Can Mr. CEO and COO of Zeeker and Zeek Rewards hear that.

PLEASE HELP!!! I BEG YOU PARDON. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

Edited by timajames, 24 March 2012 - 05:22 AM.

timajames
  • timajames
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Update of my claim: My check arrived, eventually. They sent out the check three days after the date the check was printed. The mail does not have presorted postal stamp on it. They processed mail manually and that was the reason why the check was sent out late to cause all frustrated. I can bet that the company wants all affiliates and customers to use e-Wallet to cut cost, labor and confusion in dealing with money in all types for not signing a contract with post office. It is convenient and safe and I look for the system upgrading to complete so that I can start to use it.

The check arrival released a lot of pressure on me. I also saw that Zeek Rewards listened to my voice in printing my next check before the pay day. I hope my second check was sent out already. For last few days, I had to study hard again on the company to learn that Zeek Rewards is real and very promising for anyone who wants to make extra income to change their lives. I am looking for the live of e-Wallet to speak out loud that it's worth to join Zeek Rewards as an affiliate.

Edited by timajames, 27 March 2012 - 05:07 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fulfillment, zeekler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users