• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

pennybids
  • pennybids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Hello Mates,

Today I will tell you how I am making thousands of $ from Penny Auction.
I was thinking to write an ebook but then I decided to share it on all forums. The main reason is why I am not writing this in an ebook : I am not native English and I have no experience in writing books... hahha
So here is what I am doing from last 8 months and Oct was my awesome month and I made 8700$ only from Penny Auction..
this is simple real method, I think some people know already but still want to share with those who dont know..

First, read this forum thoroughly and learn the different strategies shared here, but the best strategy for anyone is his/her own strategy. so learn from here and make your own strategy to win auction.

Second,

Go to some local stores and contact them and give them a proposal like, you are having a business of some import and export and you often get lot of gifts from the companies.. so as you dont need that gifts.. and you wanna sell it.. ask the store man, if he is interested to buy , you will give him the product on some discount and then he can resell it on his store and make profit.. NEVER EVER TELL THE STORE MAN ABOUT PENNY AUCTION...

Then choose any website and start budding and winning and just sell all those products which you dont want..
Always bid on those products which are of good sale value to that store man..

This is what I am doing.. and hope you can make money as well...

Thanks
Penny Bids...

Mikebgold
  • Mikebgold
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationStockport (UK)

Hi Thank you for sharing this information.

I don't want to keep plugging my website BUT (Ha ha) 

when you win from our site you can sell the item back to us at 80% of the retail value, its better than finding 

someone to sell to and much quicker.

Mike @ 

www.wedobid.com

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hi Thank you for sharing this information.

I don't want to keep plugging my website BUT (Ha ha) 

when you win from our site you can sell the item back to us at 80% of the retail value, its better than finding 

someone to sell to and much quicker.

Mike @ 

www.wedobid.com

Hi Mike, that's pretty neat - how do you do that?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hello Mates,

Today I will tell you how I am making thousands of $ from Penny Auction.
I was thinking to write an ebook but then I decided to share it on all forums. The main reason is why I am not writing this in an ebook : I am not native English and I have no experience in writing books... hahha
So here is what I am doing from last 8 months and Oct was my awesome month and I made 8700$ only from Penny Auction..
this is simple real method, I think some people know already but still want to share with those who dont know..

First, read this forum thoroughly and learn the different strategies shared here, but the best strategy for anyone is his/her own strategy. so learn from here and make your own strategy to win auction.

Second,

Go to some local stores and contact them and give them a proposal like, you are having a business of some import and export and you often get lot of gifts from the companies.. so as you dont need that gifts.. and you wanna sell it.. ask the store man, if he is interested to buy , you will give him the product on some discount and then he can resell it on his store and make profit.. NEVER EVER TELL THE STORE MAN ABOUT PENNY AUCTION...

Then choose any website and start budding and winning and just sell all those products which you dont want..
Always bid on those products which are of good sale value to that store man..

This is what I am doing.. and hope you can make money as well...

Thanks
Penny Bids...

Hi Penny Bids, thanks for sharing your tips with us looking forward to reading more of them! So you sold your items to stores? Right?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Mikebgold
  • Mikebgold
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationStockport (UK)

Hi the sell back  feature is on the payment page.

Once you win an item you are given the option to pay for the item or sell back. 

To be honest 90% now take the sell back option .We don't auction gift cards as people don't want to have to choose where they spend money.

The obvious thing to do was buy the items back it saves waiting for shipping and gives the customer instant gratification, well almost instant.

The other advantage to the customer is if they are running low on funds they don't have to pay for auction because the win amount is deducted from the sell back offer. ie  Item value £100.00 sells for  £5.00  sell back is used customer receives £75.00 which is 80% of £100 -£5.00 auction price.

All done via Paypal no post no delays.

Mike @ www.wedobid.com

(UK)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: business, business plan, make money, penny aucions, strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users