Background Image

www.ElectronicPenny.com Will give away $1,000 worth of bids to every new customer

Started by Electronic Penny , Nov 11 2011 02:36 AM
electronicpenny.com new auction site new beta november

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

i signed up please credit my account username Thespot

rajkat
  • rajkat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

I activated my account. However it took me to your register page. Hopefully it is activated like you told everyone above.

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

This doesn't work at all. I sign up and get the email and it takes me right back to sign up again, I click on login and nothing happens. Will I get the free 1000 credits when you finally go on line? My user name is rainbow56. Thanks

Edited by rainbow56, 18 November 2011 - 08:17 PM.
spelling corrected

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Oh I also liked you and posted on your fb too!!

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Also just signed up, went to facebook to like you but nothing happened, will I also get the 1000 bids???????

user name tryagain. Please let me know.

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Hello BHD :)

I've confirmed your account manually, Thank you for joining. We are very excited! and yes, knowing that everyone has the same bidding power will make things very strategic and fun, and don't forget about the "Electronic Points" button. More information can be found here:

Facebook

Please keep in mind that the buy it now function will be disabled for obvious reasons. But we will let users experiment with the feature mentioned above to get a feel of how the site will work after this promotion.

Thank you once again for signing up!
Mike

this all you get when trying to access your facebook page...

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Hi Everyone,

Yes, everyone will receive $1,000 worth of bids at absolutely no charge, no hidden fees, no membership, no purchase necessary at all. When you confirm your e-mail you will be taken back to the registration page, that is normal. We just upgraded the server and we will be able to accommodate a few thousand people at a time. In regards to the facebook page you should be able to view the pictures and read more information about the site. We are trying to get everything ready for launch next week but we don't have an exact date yet. We will update everyone as soon as the information becomes available

Confirmed auctions to be live during this promotion

Android Tablets
Cellphones and accessories
Bluetooth devices
Jewelery
RC cars & toys
12 Month Xbox live cards
TVs
MP4/MP5 players
Cameras & Camcorders
Home appliances

You will be able to win these items using the $1,000 in free bids!

Thank you for communicating with us,
Mike

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Hi Everyone,

Yes, everyone will receive $1,000 worth of bids at absolutely no charge, no hidden fees, no membership, no purchase necessary at all. When you confirm your e-mail you will be taken back to the registration page, that is normal. We just upgraded the server and we will be able to accommodate a few thousand people at a time. In regards to the facebook page you should be able to view the pictures and read more information about the site. We are trying to get everything ready for launch next week but we don't have an exact date yet. We will update everyone as soon as the information becomes available

Confirmed auctions to be live during this promotion

Android Tablets
Cellphones and accessories
Bluetooth devices
Jewelery
RC cars & toys
12 Month Xbox live cards
TVs
MP4/MP5 players
Cameras & Camcorders
Home appliances

You will be able to win these items using the $1,000 in free bids!

Thank you for communicating with us,
Mike

Well this is certainly an interesting opening promotion. Registered. Liked your facebook page. Wrote comments (would not quite call it a recommendation as I have no experience with your PA site) and am looking forward to using the $1000 worth of bids. My fb page is under neverfolds bidder - in case you need it for crediting the bids.

Best wishes on your opening.

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

[quote name='Mike']Also just signed up, went to facebook to like you but nothing happened, will I also get the 1000 bids???????

user name tryagain. Please let me know.[/QUO

Never received the conformation email.

Philly
  • Philly
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Need to be verified and bids added as well. Username is PHILLYD

papabear
  • papabear
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Just signed up, username is papabear.

papabear
  • papabear
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Oh, and I could not find Facebook page but please credit my account too.

Jobrca
  • Jobrca
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I sighed up will i get my 1000 doller worth of bids

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Hello BHD :)

I've confirmed your account manually, Thank you for joining. We are very excited! and yes, knowing that everyone has the same bidding power will make things very strategic and fun, and don't forget about the "Electronic Points" button. More information can be found here:

Facebook

Please keep in mind that the buy it now function will be disabled for obvious reasons. But we will let users experiment with the feature mentioned above to get a feel of how the site will work after this promotion.

Thank you once again for signing up!
Mike

Hello Mike! Just wanted to do a quickie follow up to see how things are going for electronicpenny.com. Do you guys have a date ironed out for launch? Hope you guys are doing well, and I look forward to helping test your site sometime soon.

BigHumpDaddy

cemetery_gates
  • cemetery_gates
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Hello Electronic Penny,

Any updates at all regarding when you plan on going live? I haven't received anything via e-mail. You mentioned two weeks ago that you planned on going live in a week...

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Hi!
We are happy to announce the launch date, 12/16/11! We will be running the free $1,000 bids promotion throughout December. We currently allow one user per household, you will not be able to confirm more than one account.
Good luck to everyone!
Mike

ELECTRONIC PENNY 2

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Hello, I signed up, but the youtube video is no longer available! Also when I click the twitter or facebook link nothing happens. Do i get the $1,000 in bids even if the links don't work? Thanks, flykel
Stay Thirsty my Friends!!! :cheers2:

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Hi Flykel,

As long as you confirm your account via e-mail you will receive the $1,000 in free bids! Youtube took our video down but the facebook page is up, here is a direct link.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

We are doing a few giveaways on facebook to pass the time until we go live :)

Thanks,
Mike

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

never got a verification email.. eta420

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

eta420 you are already confirmed! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: electronicpenny.com, new auction site, new beta november

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users