Background Image

www.ElectronicPenny.com Will give away $1,000 worth of bids to every new customer

Started by Electronic Penny , Nov 11 2011 02:36 AM
electronicpenny.com new auction site new beta november

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

hiddenmoose
  • hiddenmoose
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

how come you're giving away so many bids?

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Hello Hiddenmoose,

The site will be in beta stage and we want to give everyone a fair chance to get to use the site and win real prizes before we fully launch and we believe there is nothing better than for us to open our doors early and give every new customer an opportunity to use the site and win prizes, please keep in mind that the bids will expire within 30 days or less.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

[quote name='Electronic Penny']Hello Hiddenmoose,

The site will be in beta stage and we want to give everyone a fair chance to get to use the site and win real prizes before we fully launch and we believe there is nothing better than for us to open our doors early and give every new customer an opportunity to use the site and win prizes, please keep in mind that the bids will expire within 30 days or less.

Hey Mike, I still have not received my conformation email...........username tryagain

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Hey Mike, I still have not received my conformation email...........username tryagain

vasanth_ece
  • vasanth_ece
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Registered,Confirmed Email and like facebook. please credit the bids. Username:bidcrazy

KafkaA
  • KafkaA
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello,
I am a new registered customer that has apparently registered within the deadline to obtain 1000 free bids. I did not receive any confirmation email however. Can you please assist by ensuring that I receive the 1000 bid bonus? My User ID is: IBidUntilYouGiveUp.
Thanks!
Adrienne A

cemetery_gates
  • cemetery_gates
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Hello Hiddenmoose,

Thanks,
Mike

Hello Electronic Penny,

I saw that in an earlier post you planned on going live (Beta) today, December 16th. I logged into my account, but didn't see any "bids". I saw an Electronic Points field but the value was 0. Is this the field that should be populated with free bids, or is there another section I'm missing with bid related information? Could you please ensure that I get the free bids, and when do you plan on listing auctions today?

Thanks,

cemeterygates

chaosx
  • chaosx
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Hello Electronic Penny,

I just registered on the site and "liked" the facebook page. I'm waiting for my confirmation to login as well as the bids that need to be applied to my account.
My username is: AlwaysWins
I also emailed you guys about this as well.

Thanks,

chaosx

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

I signed up almost a month ago and still have not received any conformation email, I have posted several messages here and never received anything from them, whats up with you people..............username tryagain.................1000 bids where.

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

I signed up almost a month ago and still have not received any conformation email, I have posted several messages here and never received anything from them, whats up with you people..............username tryagain.................1000 bids where.

I'm sorry to read about this, not to worry we found the issue, you put a g at the end of your e-mail address by accident "netg" we confirmed your account and you can log in now using "tryagain"

We are now live and we have 7-8 auctions ending tonight! if you haven't already please sign up now and confirm your address and we will credit your account with $1,000 worth of bids absolutely free!

ELECTRONIC PENNY

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Looks like everyone who posted here is confirmed and ready to go! good luck to everyone!
ELECTRONIC PENNY

hiddenmoose
  • hiddenmoose
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

how do i use the buy it now feature

pawsunknownmember
  • pawsunknownmember
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

i won an item and it doesnt show up in my won items section????? am i just wasteing my time????

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

how do i use the buy it now feature

Hi hiddenmoose,

Buy it now is currently disabled due to the bids being free but once this promotion is over and the site is out of beta you will be able to use the buy it now feature and shop throughout our store which is a lot different that any penny auction site to date. The store is currently disabled as well.

Thanks,
Mike

frumdaflatzz
  • frumdaflatzz
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I registered for ElectronicPenny acct name: frumdaflatzz I clicked on youtube video link above and the video has been removed by YouTube. Can I still get in on this great grand-launching promotion?

cemetery_gates
  • cemetery_gates
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

I'm surprised no one has come out and mentioned anything about the site yet...unless I'm the only one experiencing problems. Electronic Penny, have you all received any complaints about loading times or users being unable to bid? I do believe the volume of traffic your site is receiving is affecting load times, and users' ability to bid. I tried to bid several times (and would have more but gave up) last night first on the Cruz reader and again on the Xbox Live subscription to no avail. I must have clicked 50 times on the Cruz reader with more than 45 seconds on the clock and it wouldn't register a single bid-the auction ended very prematurely. The Xbox Live subscription was more of the same with slightly improved bid registry. It took anywhere from 5-20 seconds or more to register a single bid, the amount of bids remaining in one's account wasn't updated in real-time.

I just wanted to point out my experience thus far-good thing your users aren't paying for bids yet. It gives you some time to rectify these inconsistencies and potential headaches down the road before people really have something to complain about. Thanks for the free bids, but I get the feeling it's going to be all luck and no strategy to win these lag-riddled auctions.

Edited by cemetery_gates, 19 December 2011 - 05:50 PM.

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Cemetery, I have only bid like 3 times so far, and keep missing the auction times due to being so busy this time of year.

Anyhow, with just a handful of placed bids, I am down several hundred bids from my account. granted, they are free bids, but it isn't counting correctly and was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Hello Everyone!

frumdaflatzz, you are confirmed and good to go! cemetery_gates, we were having a lot of issues lastnight but we sorted out most of the major issues that were causing heavy lag. It is not yet perfect but we are improving day by day. BigHumpDadd, we've done heavy testing on bid calculations and it never done any errors that we know of. Please note that 100,000 electronic pennies = $1,000, when you have the electronic points ON you will be paying 100 pennies per bid, with the points OFF you will be paying 65 pennies per bid. Its ideal to keep them off during this promotion because you will not be able to use electronic points through the store.

Please do communicate with us and let us know if there is any problems.
Thanks,
Mike
www.Electronicpenny.com

P.S we are still running the $1,000 promotion

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Hello Everyone!

We've been working really hard on improving the technical part of our site and we are at a much more stable rate now. We have a few auctions ending soon!

Thanks,
Mike

janyce16
  • janyce16
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

so if i register, i would still get the $1000 bids?, when would i get my bids?

Edited by janyce16, 23 December 2011 - 07:17 PM.
edit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: electronicpenny.com, new auction site, new beta november

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users