Background Image

www.ElectronicPenny.com Will give away $1,000 worth of bids to every new customer

Started by Electronic Penny , Nov 11 2011 02:36 AM
electronicpenny.com new auction site new beta november

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Amanda...I sent you two emails about this thread, and nothing has been done yet?

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Alexander Pope

znem1987
  • znem1987
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I registered, and I liked you on facebook, when will I receive my bids?

chaosx
  • chaosx
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Hello ElectronicPenny,

Just want to let you know when you're auctioning off high valued products such as the Ipad today I was unable to place more than 2 bids because of the horrible server lag while others might not have this problem I'm sure many do and the time showed it just ended when on my side it was at 43 seconds. This gives an unfair advantage to those customers willing to go for the auction. Very unsatisfied that this issue still hasn't been fixed.

dpennybidder
  • dpennybidder
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

I had some issues to with the server lag. I actually though i ran out of bids that is how bad the lag was. Still not sure where you can find how many bids you have. The bigger problem i have is the customer service. I tried contacting them three times by email about an item i was having trouble paying for. Never did get a response and my item i won expired and not there isn;t an option to pay for it. Not too worried about it since i only used free bids was hoping to get it though.

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Hello Everyone,

We deeply apologize for the lag you've experienced, we will be upgrading our server again in February, this will be our 2nd upgrade in less than 2 month. Please understand that we are a brand new website and we are giving this issue a 110% of our attention. You will see major improvements in the next few weeks as we have added a few credible members to our technical team this week.

We answer e-mails within 1 to 2 business days, if you are not receiving a reply within that time frame you are sending the e-mails to the wrong inbox, please make sure you are sending your e-mails to support@electronicpenny.com, we get 100s of e-mails everyday and we answer every single one!

Thank you for your support,
The Electronic Penny Team

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Hi,

We hope that everyone had a chance to test the site out, we've found a lot of issues and everything has been taken care of. We will enable all of the features, including the "Buy it now" within the next few days. We shipped a few hundred packages to date, we would appreciate it if you are to share your experience with us here, and if there is a problem of any kind to contact us at support@electronicpenny.com and we will take care of it immediately.

We appreciate your support,

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Thanks Electric Penny! I received all of my won items in a timely manner and with tracking numbers! (Well one more is on it's way)
Stay Thirsty my Friends!!! :cheers2:

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

We are back with a few auctions and all features are now enabled. The buy it now feature is now available as well as many other extras. We will start advertising in about two weeks so this will probably be your best shot to score some really crazy deals!

ALL USERS currently have 0 Electronic Pennies and 0 Electronic Points!

Our bid packages start at $25

Good luck to everyone!

The Electronic Penny Team.

Edited by Electronic Penny, 13 February 2012 - 03:39 PM.

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

We've done a few updates, you may need to clear your browser's cache to see it. We also have a Kindle Fire for auction and a buy it now price of 194.95!

We also welcome any suggestions for items you want to see in our auctions.
Thanks

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

[h=6]Hi,

We have a limited time offer for the next 24 hours. GET A STARTER BID PACKAGE FOR JUST $9! WWW.ELECTRONICPENNY.COM[/h]

Electronic Penny
  • Electronic Penny
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

We are running a 25% OFF promotion on all our bid-packages tonight up to 12AM EST and we have a lot of great auctions, including a 40" HDTV and a Nintendo Wii gaming system!

Electronic Penny

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: electronicpenny.com, new auction site, new beta november

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users