Started by Venduesu , Dec 09 2011 07:46 AM

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Venduesu
  • Venduesu
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

The title says it all, does anyone play the reveal auctions anymore. Perhaps out of curiosity, after all, whats one click on an auction just to see what the price is at any given moment? Eventually an item should reach a price that someone would be willing to pay. Thoughts?

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

I don't. Tried two and they didn't thrill me.

Fearless bidder
  • Fearless bidder
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I tried a few of these sites, I never could win anything. I was wondering if anyone still played them. I went to one call bukubids.com and their auctions are on a pause status, Circuspop.com turned into sneakpeeq.com and is an online boutique now. There was another big one, but I can't remember the name. does anyone know of any others that are active and have you ever won at one of these sites?

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

I never did like this kind of auction...

Fearless bidder
  • Fearless bidder
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I found the one I was thinking about, it is calling winnit.com It is still around so they must be doing something right. Any one played it?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I haven't been on Winnit in awhile but I used to play it. Ever win there Fearless Bidder?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

I won 5 bids once .didnt really like winnit.com tried the reveals and the prices were too much at the time for me on what i was looking at.Id have to say i dont like the reveals.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

SneakPeeq is pretty fun, they used to be a reveal penny auction (charge) Circuspop.com now there's no charge to "peeq" but you need a facebook account!

http://www.pennyauct...1/06/sneakpeeq/

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Too many other sites to choose from... I am not a big fan of the social sites like Facebook, because the give your information to others.
I have an account, but that is the extent of it...

I dont like sites where you must have this, you must have that, you must give your credit card information... NO thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users