Background Image

Penny Auction Watch Giveaway Fridays Week 11: ZluxeBid.com Win Prizes!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 09 2011 10:26 PM
favorite penny auctions free bids penny auction win prizes zluxebid.com

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

We´d like to thank zLuxebid.com for offering six prizes that will be won by six Penny Auction Watch members!
All you have to do to enter to win is post a reply to this thread answering the following question:

What is currently your favorite penny auction site, and why?

Prizes up for grabs:

• 4x - 25 bids bid packs
  • 2x - $25 Amazon.com Gift Cards plus 25 Bids Bid Pack Combo.
  • 6 unique winners will be chosen.
The deadline to enter for a chance to win is Thursday, December 15th, 2011 at 11:59 pm CST. Prize winners will be selected at random and announced in this forum thread shortly afterwards. (Want to sponsor a prize(s)? Let us know!).

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

I like Quibids for the true buy it now!

bidclosing
  • bidclosing
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

I like ibid2save right now...seem to find good times to win bids and gift cards!

lexus4her
  • lexus4her
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

ZluxeBid is one of my favorite PA sites, I helped during the beta testing, and they listened to what I had to say. They have great merchandise and the cutomer service is fantastic. I would highly recommend you try this site, you won't be sorry.

username: sosadeb

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

I like ibid2save right now...seem to find good times to win bids and gift cards!

I've won 9 gift cards there too. Total of $180. Took it all to Target! Now I just have to get them :wink:

diamondlea
  • diamondlea
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

>>What is your current favorite penny auction site, and why?

Well I havn't been too active at any of them right now. But did watch and participate a bit in Zluxebid beta.. I like their layout and is probably the fav right now :)

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

>>What is your current favorite penny auction site, and why?

Well I havn't been too active at any of them right now. But did watch and participate a bit in Zluxebid beta.. I like their layout and is probably the fav right now :)

I have not been active lately either. I would have to say Quibids like BabyF for the true buy it now and huge selection of items. Also, I like that there are not all the same folks, and you have to change up your strategy quite a bit to make it fun. They ship quickly, and are dependable. I don't think they will be going under any time soon so it is also nice knowing there is stability.

twhite
  • twhite
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

I had about 3 or 4 equally favorites but a couple have closed/are closing so I'm gonna sound like I'm jumping on the bandwagon but Quibids & also repeating what both BabyFidgette & BigHumpDaddy said.

I like Quibids because it was about the 3rd site I joined but the first where I was able to truly win and thus got me to believe that Penny Auctions were real and not some get rich quick scheme that turned out to be a scam instead (I had always seen those spam messages on blogs about iPads for Pennies and blah blah blah as well as the Beezid commercials on tv).

I like that there are auctions 7 days a week 24 hours a day, wide selection of products and most important to me besides being able to win - the excitement that comes with winning. I like alot of the smaller sites that I'm on but for the most part there is very little strategy in winning - either you have more bids the the person you're going against or you don't. With Quibids there is luck, timing, amount of bids and bidding strategy that can come in play and also vary from auction to auction. But there's nothing like the feeling of not knowing and then BAM that big SOLD across the item with your name last - that feeling never wanes or gets old to me.

I haven't been on there in about 3 or 4 months but with my current sites going out of business I went there the other night and started looking around and trying to get that old feel back for how the auctions & timers are done.

PennyPincher
  • PennyPincher
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

I like Orangebidz.com! Their CS is outstanding!
BIGGGLE! Fun to say and fun to play! :smash:

tnvolfan2
  • tnvolfan2
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

I am still a big Speedyfinger.com fan. Customer service is number one, they pay quickly and everyone has the same chance to win (casual bidder to power bidder). Quibids would be number 2 for me.

I must have missed the beta on ZluxeBid, Have not been very active the past couple of weeks.

pawsunknownmember
  • pawsunknownmember
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

bidpennydeal is my favorite site...fast shipping and great customer service :)

meekrat
  • meekrat
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I like skoreit since thats the first site that I tried and won items on without too much trouble

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

My favorite site would have to be Centibid ,they have extremely fast shipping.Its nice to know im not only bidding on a picture.

berrybare
  • berrybare
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

My new favorite site is ibid2save ...I won a bunch of stuff on there and everything has shipped and received! Only thing is that I wish they could offer more than just gift cards. Some of the items they list are junky

heartofhopes
  • heartofhopes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

I have not gone to zluxebid till now, looks like a great site, I like the items you have to auction, I like bidpigs I like centibid I like anniesbid these sites are great

gmctlc
  • gmctlc
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I like skoreit because of its relatively simple design.

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

skoreit is my favorite also.. well designed website and they offer BIN.

AnniesBid
  • AnniesBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

I have not gone to zluxebid till now, looks like a great site, I like the items you have to auction, I like bidpigs I like centibid I like anniesbid these sites are great

Thank you! We can't tell you how much your praise is like oxygen for us.

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

I currently don't have a favorite penny auction but I would very much like to win something from this drawing.

SunnyLL
  • SunnyLL
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I like Quibids for the same reason. They have true buy it now.
And I like pennygrab also for the fast shipping and good customer service.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: favorite penny auctions, free bids, penny auction, win prizes, zluxebid.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users