Background Image

Penny Auction Watch Giveaway Fridays Week 11: ZluxeBid.com Win Prizes!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 09 2011 10:26 PM
favorite penny auctions free bids penny auction win prizes zluxebid.com

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Flonky
  • Flonky
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi I am new and my username is Flonky ( My name is Annie) . Quibids I used before, but that was the only penny auction site , So I am not sure its considered a favorite or not!

JustDoIt
  • JustDoIt
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

I have been really liking Wickedbidder lately as I have done well there, and they have great (free) shipping.

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

ZluxeBid is one of my favorite PA sites, I helped during the beta testing, and they listened to what I had to say. They have great merchandise and the cutomer service is fantastic. I would highly recommend you try this site, you won't be sorry.

username: sosadeb

Brown noser! haha just kidding. I just checked this site out, looks great. Does seem to have an abundance of heavy hitters though.
Right now I am hooked on pennygrab. You can buy it now without even placing a bid! Lots of bonus bids too.

letmehaveit
  • letmehaveit
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

How do you enter the sweep

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

I like Rockdawg! It's the only site I've had any luck at lately and they ship quick. I have won a beginner's at FlGiftCard, so that one is promising. I do want to check out some new sites, so I will check out this ZluxeBid. from "sweetwine"

marsh42
  • marsh42
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I have to say my favorite is circuscatch but since they are closing I got some looking around to do to find my new favorite site

Iwonbigbro
  • Iwonbigbro
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I love Quibid because of the great prizes they have, and all the auctions they have going on at one time!

Sandman
  • Sandman
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

I would have to say I have been out of the loop for a bit, but bidpennydeal is a good site!! Good customer service!

Flonky
  • Flonky
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi I am new and my username is Flonky ( My name is Annie) . Quibids I used before, but that was the only penny auction site , So I am not sure its considered a favorite or not!

UPDATE: I really Love this site there is so much great info here. Its been fun reading so far!

Thanks!

~ Annie

bidmeiser
  • bidmeiser
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

well to tell the truth,ive won several items at skoreit i love the design, its so simple its great.but the best is zluxebid the bidpigs havent taken it over as they have in skoreit.and the main reason is ,its so simple and easy that even my wife or a caveman can do it

frumdaflatzz
  • frumdaflatzz
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I like pennygrab but it seems lately that there R bidding teams/groups so I haven't bid there recently.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

And the winners of the zLuxeBid giveaway are: 25 bids: bidclosing,citcelsyDanniesbidmeekrat- $25 Amazon.com Gift Cards plus 25 Bids Bid Pack Combo. BigHumpDaddy, diamondlea, Email us to claim your prize. admin-@-pennyauctionwatch-.-com

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Woohoo! Thanks to zluxebid and to PAW!!!

I'll send you an email shortly! Thanks!!

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Sweet!!! Thanks zluxebid and Amanda!!

bidclosing
  • bidclosing
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Just a quick note.....I have not received the bids from zluxebid yet......thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: favorite penny auctions, free bids, penny auction, win prizes, zluxebid.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users