Background Image

Holiday Blowout Sale - Win or get all all your bids back!

Started by SmartBid , Dec 18 2011 01:39 AM
all bids back holiday sale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SmartBid
  • SmartBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Hello PAW peeps,

It's the most wonderful time of the year and we are getting ready to celebrate the season SmartBid style! We are thankful for your continuous support and patronage and as our holiday gift, we are bringing back our "ALL BIDS BACK" auctions one last time this weekend for your last minute purchases!

Simply Win or get all your bids back period! And we are auctioning of the season's hottest tablet gifts including iPad, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad and much more during our Holiday Blowout sale!

Click here to return to SmartBid and use "HOLIDAY" coupon for 10% bonus

Also this all bids back auctions will not fall under win limit and we are doing two day priority shipping for FREE. With the whole weekend of hottest products sale and completely risk free bidding with priority shipping, who wants to go to the stores for last minute gifts! If you are as excited as we are, share the word and start bidding!

Happy Shopping!

SmartBid Team
Cheap iPad auction | Cheap iPhone | SmartBid #1 Lowest Unique Bid Auction Site

chefzac
  • chefzac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

I will check it out, Thanks

SmartBid
  • SmartBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

I will check it out, Thanks

Thank You chefzac! We have extended the bids back to this Monday due to popular demand! Check it out before the offer ends tonight! Best of luck!

SmartBid Team

chefzac
  • chefzac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

I have been having fun playing the site. I wish I could win some actual items, it seems I have only had luck playing for bids (cash to bid) But I will keep on trying. I do enjoy the site and hopefully other users will too! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users