Background Image

Enter to WIN over 100 Prizes, PAW Happy Holidays Giveaway!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 25 2011 11:40 PM
free giveaway penny auction bids penny auctions win ipod

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Enter to win one of over 100 prizes from penny auction sites in the Penny Auction Watch Holiday Giveaway! The Prizes include bids to dozens of penny auction sites, an iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle and $25 Amazon.com gift card. . For the full prize list and more details visit our Holiday Giveaway Blog Happy Holidays! Enter to Win the Penny Auction Watch Holiday Giveaway and Win 1 of Over 100 Prizes!How to Enter:To enter, visit our forum (register if you are not already a member) and tell us why you bid on penny auctions or why you want to try penny auctions in the official Penny Auction Watch Holiday Giveaway Thread in our forum, reply the to forum thread.

NOTE: this is required, or all other entries will be void!

The Fantastic Penny Auction Watch Giveaway contest begins December 25th, 2011 at 6:PM(EST) and continues until MONDAY, January 16th, 2011 at 11:59 PM (CST). Winners will be posted and notified via e-mail. We will also e-mail all winners to the e-mail address they have provided upon sign-up to our forum. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date and time of the contest. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. You must be 18 years of age or older and a registered user of the PennyAuctionWatch.com forum community with accounts in good standing (not banned). With the exception of anyone working for Penny Auction Watch, or their relatives. You will only be eligible for one prize per person. Please note, most of these auction sites are only open to users in the U.S. All entries shall become the property of Penny Auction Watch. We will be monitoring all entries and especially checking the winners for a variety of things to ensure that everyone plays fairly! Anyone caught cheating will be permanently banned from Penny Auction Watch and ineligible for their prize and any future contests.

Winners are responsible for any and all taxes incurred as a result of their winnings.
PRIZE DELIVERY: All prizes will be delivered by the sponsor, you will have to, if not already, register to become a user on the site which you have won bids/credits for. Then e-mail us with your username and we will pass your info along to the site and they will credit your bids and deliver your prize. You must comply with all penny auction site rules. Please allow 4-6 weeks (approx.) to receive your prizes, please do not contact the sponsors directly. Order of prize selection: Prizes will be drawn for in the order listed here.

Winner Selection: The winners will be chosen at random.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash or other substitutions are allowed. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of contestants who enter the contest. By entering the contest, each contestant agrees to comply with the all of the contest rules.http://wp.me/pyXlQ-4FQ. for More ways to enter to win!
GOOD LUCK! Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and a Very Blessed New Year!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Smithfield
  • Smithfield
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

I bid for good deals on items and gift cards

heartofhopes
  • heartofhopes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

I do not go to many penny auction sites, but the ones I do I know are to be true honest and legit, I go personally because I do not have much to spend so I try to get bargains or very cheap items I need or want, I won some gift cards to give out for birthdays and holidays, it has helped me alot to be able to give a gift card or buy something with gift cards for my kids or grandkids, or family. I usually wait till bids go on sale to try make most of spending, then bid at only a couple sites, I usually do not go to sites I do not know unless I see they are legit and easy to bid on. I do want to try new sites but I will have to visit the forums and study sites to see if they are what I personally like in my bidding style, but the free bids when ya sign up are a good way of checking them out, I usually make decisions if I can afford it to try them out, I read these posts too to get an idea if the sites are recommended, or find new sites thru the forums actually, I do not post much but read on here to get info, but I like the ability to win free stuff or bids to try out sites since I only go to a couple.

65chevy
  • 65chevy
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

I do it for fun and good deals : )

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

I bid on Penny Auctions because of the amazing deals that so many people miss out on. I try and make the most out of such opportunities. Thank You PAW!

jonkny
  • jonkny
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I bid for discount prices on gifts.

diamondlea
  • diamondlea
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

I am collecting amazon ecards for stuff for my kid!, i love penny auctions because i can get such great deals on them!!

pawsunknownmember
  • pawsunknownmember
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

i do it for fun and for the good deals

MsJynx
  • MsJynx
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

I bid for fun and get great deals on things I need!!

kimbers
  • kimbers
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

I bid to get good deals but also for the entertainment of studying sites and trying to figure out which items are good to bid on based on the bidders around and if there are pbers around.

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

I love to partcipate in Penny Auctions because they are so fun and I have met some of the most wonderful caring people that run the Auctions and have made great friends with them. I also have met all of you guys and made great friends too. It is to me right now my life line to some normalcy since I have been staying in the Nebraska Transplant Hospital since Thanksgiving waiting for a liver and kidney for my husband. It is so lonely here since we are from the Springfiled MO area and are so far from home during the Holidays. You all keep me sane!!! LOL I love this forum and the people that are members and theAdministration is fantastic. Good Luck All, and if it is okay to ask all of you to please pray for us to get a Transplant in time for my husband. Have a Happy New Year!

houla
  • houla
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

I bid to get good deals on gift cards and items we need. The bonus for me is seeing others who are very caring and generous to the community, and having the chance to donate to good causes through some of the sites I use.

Rainbow56, our prayers are with you and your family throughout this difficult time. My brother-in-law is a transplant recepiant and I know how much that can improve the quality of life.

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Like many of the above, I bid on PAs to get a good deal, oftentimes to save up for something. As an example, I was able to put hardwood flooring in my house by saving up home depot cards. I also enjoy giving some of the merchandise away to hospitals at this time of year. It brings a lot of joy to see the kids get a Wii with some games to distract from the pain. And of course, my own kids are the biggest beneficiaries of the PA game :)

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

I bid on penny auctions to try and win items for a fraction of the retail price. I usually go for items that I can give to my family and friends as gifts.

goodluck2u
  • goodluck2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

I love the competition and seeing SOLD.. It really is a rush. I did about 80% of my Christmas shopping on PA sites.

mrsfurney
  • mrsfurney
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Bidding is fun> The competition is out there but, sometimes you get some amazing deals. Which almost make you feel like u've won a big lottery jackpot. I did all my Christmas shooping bidding. And what a wonderful Christmas it was !!

dustyrose55
  • dustyrose55
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

I bid for some great deals and have fun at the same time. My family benefits the most from the products that I win. I just love the friendships you make with others in the PA World!

Rainbow56, My thoughts and prayers are sent your way in this difficult time.

IWillBeatU
  • IWillBeatU
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

It is thrilling when you win an auction;but obviously the biggest reason to bid is to win a great item at an amazing price. That is the appeal that peaks most people's interest. It can become a bit addicting...but it is always fun! I am always looking at having a good time and scoring the item at the same time...a win win situation(if I win of course!)

tnvolfan2
  • tnvolfan2
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

I bid mostly for fun, but a good deal helps. I have been around for awhile and watched the auction types change with time. In most cases they are getting better.

learning
  • learning
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

PA is new for me. I am learning and expecting to get some good deals. Glad to be able to send donation to St.Jude Children's Research Hospital with bid-bob's charitable giving program so far.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free, giveaway, penny auction bids, penny auctions, win ipod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users