Background Image

Enter to WIN over 100 Prizes, PAW Happy Holidays Giveaway!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 25 2011 11:40 PM
free giveaway penny auction bids penny auctions win ipod

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

60 for 100? well I am not lucky enough to win 2, hell the odds are 3 to 1 that I might not win one! LOL
Stay Thirsty my Friends!!! :cheers2:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

The results will be in soon!! In the meantime, enter to win our latest giveaway and you might just win an XBOX 360 with Kinect plus Madden '12 PLUS 1,000 free bids to Beezid... Full details on our homepage. Hurry, this giveaway runs 2 days! Who will be the lucky winner? :) Good luck!

Beezid’s Pimp Your Super Bowl Event Plus PAW + Beezid’s SUPER Super Bowl Giveaway! Enter now and WIN BIG: 1,000 Bids, Xbox 360+ MORE! ENDS FRIDAY!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

DLC2558
  • DLC2558
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Well I bid because it helps as a income beause im on ssa I resell what I win so I can't over due it I have just so much to play with .I wish some of overbidders get over there self and let people like me win some auctions But I gotta say love the that feeling that u get on the win there's nothing like it

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Well I bid because it helps as a income beause im on ssa I resell what I win so I can't over due it I have just so much to play with .I wish some of overbidders get over there self and let people like me win some auctions But I gotta say love the that feeling that u get on the win there's nothing like it

Thanks DLC, this giveaway has ended but check out our Beezid Super Bowl giveaway!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

I've been out of the bidding scene for a couple months. Been super busy with many other things so just took a break. But 1000 bids to Beezid would not be bad whatsoever! Not to mention the Xbox Kinect as well. I registered with them a while back but never really got to try them out, so this would be perfect! Username: diamantino

Thanks Amanda and Beezid for the exciting giveaways you always come up with! Rock on!

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

And the Winners are.......????

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

And the Winners are.......????

Amanda, we're on pins and needles here... I think we all need a little pick-me-up after not getting 1000 bids to Beezid with an XBox w/Kinect. ;-)

Have a wonderful evening!!

Jadetforever
  • Jadetforever
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Because it puts me in the type of action I would only see in Vegas! Great prizes, cool gifts, and always something special for myself. I can afford things that ordinarily I could not with my meager budget, and that means a lot. During these tough times of "recession", and me being a couponer for groceries and anything else I can get a discount on. These penny auction sites really put the savings back in my pocket! Genius idea guys, pure genius!

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

I am not gonna shave till the winners are announced!

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Have they posted the winners yet??? I have no fingernails left to chew!!! lol

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

I am not gonna shave till the winners are announced!

HA! This is great! A strike, of sorts. ;-)

You are a fella, right?? ;-)

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hey guys I will post the winners sooner!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Can't wait to see the results!!

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

I hope we see winners soon, wifey is ready to kill me. I am walking around looking like zz-top! (Yes I am a guy) lol

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

I keep checking back with excitement!!

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Sooner? I guess that is better than later. ;-)

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

This beard is itchy!

speeding
  • speeding
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

I feel like a kid being made to watch the candles burn on my birthday cake.... But can't cut it yet.

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

Did I miss the announcement?

whocares
  • whocares
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

I started bidding to try something new. I got hooked by winning my first five auctions. I got really hooked by getting to know some of the site owners.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free, giveaway, penny auction bids, penny auctions, win ipod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users