Background Image

Enter to WIN over 100 Prizes, PAW Happy Holidays Giveaway!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 25 2011 11:40 PM
free giveaway penny auction bids penny auctions win ipod

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Did I miss the announcement?

Yeah, you won, but didn't respond. So I took all your bids. :P Kidding! hehe Amanda, didn't make the announcement yet. Going thru 100 prizes is time consuming, I'm sure!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Sooner? I guess that is better than later. ;-)

;) Yes, like my new word haha! Coming soon!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

awesome, i love giveways

CWN19
  • CWN19
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Well I bid because it helps as a income beause im on ssa I resell what I win so I can't over due it I have just so much to play with .I wish some of overbidders get over there self and let people like me win some auctions But I gotta say love the that feeling that u get on the win there's nothing like it

if you would stamp a auction and quit jumping everyone you would find you could do a lot better just sayin

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Ahhhh, this wait is killing me, haha.....can't wait....any....longer....:banghead::wink:

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

I hope we see winners soon, wifey is ready to kill me. I am walking around looking like zz-top! (Yes I am a guy) lol

How is that beard coming along? Or has the wifey made you shave it yet?? ;-)

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Dude it looks awful. Need to win some free bids so I can win an electric razor. Found half of a mcdonalds apple pie in it tonight while having a conversation with my friend Wilson...
Stay Thirsty my Friends!!! :cheers2:

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

waiting for the winners announcement is killing me......common winners list!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Congratulations Winners! Click to see if you won: Winners of the Penny Auction Watch Holiday Penny Auction Giveaway! :) If you won be sure to e-mail admin at pennyauctionwatch.com with subject line: Winner - Site name - username - prize I'll send out the win notice emails in a few minutes.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

PS flykel you can shave now ;)Posted Image

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Congratulations Winners! Click to see if you won: Winners of the Penny Auction Watch Holiday Penny Auction Giveaway! :) If you won be sure to e-mail admin at pennyauctionwatch.com with subject line: Winner - Site name - username - prize I'll send out the win notice emails in a few minutes.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

PS flykel you can shave now ;)Posted Image

A pic would be awesome first! LOL

citcelsyD
  • citcelsyD
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

I won!!! Thanks Amanda and BidPennyDeal! You guys are great!:wink:

tnvolfan2
  • tnvolfan2
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Thank you PAW and SharetheSpoils for the bid pack win. Its a new site for me, hope I can win something there :)

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Finally I get to shave.....Thanks PAW and bargainsandfun.com for the chance to win free bids!
Stay Thirsty my Friends!!! :cheers2:

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Amanda, I never got an official email from PAW. But I registered on Orangebidz as BabyFidgette. It's funny bc I already had a name with them (same one). They must have deleted it for some reason.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I won!!! Thanks Amanda and BidPennyDeal! You guys are great!:wink:

Amanda, I never got an official email from PAW. But I registered on Orangebidz as BabyFidgette. It's funny bc I already had a name with them (same one). They must have deleted it for some reason.

That's odd... Will send it out. Thanks!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

I also haven't received any email, but I can't wait until I do! :)

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Amanda, I just sent you an email...

Thanks so much PAW and BidPennyDeal!!! You guys are all awesome!!

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Amanda, I still haven't gotten any email from PAW. I don't want to miss my chance at losing my iPod shuffle!

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

when should I expect bids to be deposited in my account from giveaway? I replied to the generic email received announcing winners with the instructions given.

thanks

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I am sorry everyone for the wait due to the DDoS attacks and other email issues I have not processed the wins yet, I will be emailing everyone who emailed and everyone who has yet to hear from me soon. Thank you.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free, giveaway, penny auction bids, penny auctions, win ipod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users