Background Image

Enter to WIN over 100 Prizes, PAW Happy Holidays Giveaway!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 25 2011 11:40 PM
free giveaway penny auction bids penny auctions win ipod

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

kathysan
  • kathysan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Hello Amanda,
I'm just wondering how I can get in touch with you to give you my username for the bids I won on the contest.
Thanks Again

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hello Amanda,
I'm just wondering how I can get in touch with you to give you my username for the bids I won on the contest.
Thanks Again

Hi kathysan, the email is going to be sent out later tonight to claim or you can email admin- at - pennyauctionwatch.com Thank you!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

goodluck2u
  • goodluck2u
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Thank you so much PAW. You do a great job on these giveaways. And thank you Riffington :)

kathysan
  • kathysan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Hello Amanda,
I received an e-mail back from BidsandFun the site I won the bids from and he said as soon as he gets the winners list from
you he will credit my account.
thankyou

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Hi Amanda, Just a note to let you know that I have not gotten my $10.00 free bid pack from the contest!

[h=3]theSmartBid 9 winners[/h]
  • $10 Bids Bid Packs
  • 65chevy, moose1515, eta420, twhite, katiekatesmom, windycity773, rainbow56, GRI27kc, Sandman

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hey everyone, all of the winners lists have been sent to the penny auction sites, will make sure everyone gets their bids. Keep in touch, ok? :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Great! I also just sent in an email to Riffington regarding the nano I won! Hopefully they will receive it and I can't wait!!!! Thanks again!

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

Hi Amanda, Just a note to let you know that I have not gotten my $10.00 free bid pack from the contest!

theSmartBid 9 winners

• $10 Bids Bid Packs
  • 65chevy, moose1515, eta420, twhite, katiekatesmom, windycity773, rainbow56, GRI27kc, Sandman

I never got these bids from thesmartbid either..

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I never got these bids from thesmartbid either..

I will e-mail them again.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Hello Nicole,

Your Pink Shuffle has been ordered and is scheduled to arrive as follows:

Delivery date: Feb. 28 , 2012

Posted Image Apple iPod shuffle 2 GB Pink (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL

Congratulations!

Roxanne
OrangeBidz.com

:party::-50-::kitties::cute 1:

Smithfield
  • Smithfield
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Hi, I'm still waiting on bids for Quibids. Thanks much

GameOver74
  • GameOver74
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I haven't received my bids from DealDash.

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

I haven't received mine from bidpennydeal either.

Amanda, feel free to email me at my email address I have listed with you and we can discuss, if needed.

Thanks!!

Smithfield
  • Smithfield
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

STILL waiting on mine for Quibids!

BadMamaJamaBidder
  • BadMamaJamaBidder
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I Do Admit, I belong to MANY DIFFERENT PENNY AUCTION WEBSITES...But The One thing I LOVE ABOUT
Penny Auction Websites Is Telling ALL MY FRIENDS & FAMILY, ( That is where I got that Ipod Nano , That
you Have in your Hand Right now ) So It's good For Me & Them.. Because They Gain A BARGAIN &
I Gain A FRIEND REFERRAL..( We Love Friend Referrals right BIDDERS )

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Is anyone else waiting on their bids/items from this contest? I think with all of the stuff that PAW has gone through the last number of days, this thread has slipped through the cracks, understandably of course!

Amanda, feel free to put this stuff on the back burner until you get everything worked out on PAW so folks can start to come back.

I still keep getting the error saying that PAW is an attack site, known for stealing credit card info, etc.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Is anyone else waiting on their bids/items from this contest? I think with all of the stuff that PAW has gone through the last number of days, this thread has slipped through the cracks, understandably of course!

Amanda, feel free to put this stuff on the back burner until you get everything worked out on PAW so folks can start to come back.
ll wai
I still keep getting the error saying that PAW is an attack site, known for stealing credit card info, etc.

Thank you. I am working on contacting the sites where users have not gotten bids. If anyone is still waiting for bids please email me. Thanks and sorry about this issue, still working to fix it. How can it steal credit card information? Where does it say that?

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Thank you. I am working on contacting the sites where users have not gotten bids. If anyone is still waiting for bids please email me. Thanks and sorry about this issue, still working to fix it. How can it steal credit card information? Where does it say that?

Amanda, a sincere thank you goes out to you who works so tirelessly on things like this promotion (and many others in the past), and has to put up with things like this attack. Again, thank you.

About the warning, I think I clicked on a link that described the info a little more clearly, and stated the thing about credit card info... I think. In the below warning, it just says "steal private information". I may have just thought that it said the thing about the credit card info by reading the "private information" part, and didn't remember it clearly.

Attached File  Picture 3.jpg   66.1KB   2 downloads

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thank you, I am really sorry. Working on this now, but it may be a good idea to run a scan or at least download a free antivirus like Avast.com. Sorry and thanks again... Hope to have this fixed soon

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

lexus4her
  • lexus4her
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

I love PA, exciting and fun, and a chance to win items I wouldn't normally buy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free, giveaway, penny auction bids, penny auctions, win ipod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users