• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Hi everyone!

We have been working quietly for months preparing for our launch day and it is almost here! I would love to bore you with all the details, but I would rather let you know about our launch and a few other things that will precede it.

First, we have announced our beta testing in the appropriate section so please hop on over for those details. (Don’t want to break the rules)

Second is that within the beta testing we are running a contest.

Just a brief note: The top three auction winners will get a prize and all who participate will get free bids and a generous discount on their first bid pack purchase.

We value your input and look forward to hearing from you! If you would rather just go to the website, here is the link www.pennypaddleauction.com

Enjoy!

Linda
Operations Manager-Penny Paddle Auction

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Hi Linda and welcome to PAW.

Registered but have not received confirming email (which is also not in spam folder).

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Hi Jets5000!

Thank you for participating.

I re-sent an email verify. Are you using Verizon? We have had problems with our emails getting to verizon email clients. I will keep an eye on it. Please let me know if you still do not receive an email.

Thanks,

Linda
Operations Manager
Penny Paddle Auction

staehleprod
  • staehleprod
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello Linda!

I sent a message on your site but i thought id do it here to. I did not receive the email. Thank you for your help:)

staehleprod
  • staehleprod
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

hello Linda!

I signed up for your site but didnt get the email. Please resend as i would love to help test. Thank you

p.s. I also sent a message on you site, just letting you know!

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Hi Linda,

Yes, the email account I registered with is on Verizon. I have an alternative email which I just sent to you via the site's contact. Thanks.

hiddenmoose
  • hiddenmoose
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

signed up! i'll bookmark your site and check back frequently :)

staehleprod
  • staehleprod
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

did not receive email! I sent you a message on your website to. Thank you for your time!!!

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Just signed up and no email conformation either.

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Auctions for beta testing are live from 10:45am till 1:00pm. The next live beta auctions will be from 2:00pm till 4:00pm. We will inform you throughout the day for additional times.

Thank you!

Linda
Operations Manager
Penny Paddle Auction

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

I am checking on the emails that are not confirming. I re-sent a manual email confirmation. Let's see if that works.

Thanks,

Linda

hiddenmoose
  • hiddenmoose
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

i don't see shipping costs on the auctions. or are they free? or are we actually not winning anything because it's just beta testing?

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

oops!

Edited by Ladybug, 10 January 2012 - 06:04 PM.

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

i don't see shipping costs on the auctions. or are they free? or are we actually not winning anything because it's just beta testing?

Hi Hiddenmoose,

Thanks for playing. Prizes are awarded as such:

THE TOP THREE AUCTION WINNERS WILL RECEIVE PRIZES AS WELL AS A FREE BID PACK AND A GENEROUS DISCOUNT ON THEIR FIRST BID PACK PURCHASE.

Here is how it works:

1)Register for your account
2)You will get 200 Free bids everyday until the beta testing is over. Your bid account will be replenished at midnight EST
3)At the end of the testing phase the top three auction winners will be awarded the following prizes respectively

First place. The person with the most auction wins will receive a $100 gift card of your choice*

Second place will receive a $50 gift card of your choice*

Third place will receive a $25 gift card of your choice*

All participants including the top three with the most auction wins will receive a FREE bid pack and a generous discount on their first bid pack purchase. First bid pack purchase must be made by January 31, 2012 to receive discount. Use Coupon Code paw12012 in the My Account section. We anticipate the beta testing to end by Thursday, January 12,2012 with results posted over the weekend. Prizes will be awarded immediately after winning results are posted in the News section of the website. (top left after you login)

* you will receive the gift card of your choice as long as your choice is available from the merchant you choose.

Linda

Operations Manager
Penny Paddle Auction

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

I am checking on the emails that are not confirming. I re-sent a manual email confirmation. Let's see if that works.

Thanks,

Linda

Linda, still have not received any conformation. I am with comcast. Try this email.....susienorman53@yahoo.com

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Linda, still have not received any conformation. I am with comcast. Try this email.....susienorman53@yahoo.com

Okay. I sent it to the yahoo address. Let's see how that works.

Thanks,

Linda

Operations Manager
Penny Paddle Auction

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Iam good to go.........thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Penny Paddle Auction's next round of beta testing will be this evening from 6:00pm through midnight. There will NOT be any items/products awarded during the testing phase.

Here is how it works:

1.Register for your account www.pennypaddleauction.com
2.You will get 200 Free bids everyday until the beta testing is over. Your bid account will be replenished at midnight EST
3.At the end of the testing phase the top three auction winners will be awarded the following prizes respectively

•First place. The person with the most auction wins will receive a $100 gift card of your choice*

•Second place will receive a $50 gift card of your choice*

•Third place will receive a $25 gift card of your choice*

All participants including the top three with the most auction wins will receive a FREE bid pack and a generous discount on their first bid pack purchase. First bid pack purchase must be made by January 31, 2012 to receive discount.

* you will receive the gift card of your choice as long as your choice is available from the merchant you choose.

Thanks for your participation

Linda
Operations Manager
Penny Paddle Auction

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Clearly there is a problem with the varification system I too am not recieving the email..

Also what is up with the name restrictions as it will not allow "real" (realbidtowin) to be a part of the user name however it allowed me to use AKAbidtowin

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Clearly there is a problem with the varification system I too am not recieving the email..

Also what is up with the name restrictions as it will not allow "real" (realbidtowin) to be a part of the user name however it allowed me to use AKAbidtowin

Hi realbidtownin,

I agree about the restriction. I will ask our developer. We do have restrictions for obvious reasons. I however, think this is a bit much. I will see what I can do.

I just re-sent a verification email to you. Our server company said they tested and corrected about 20 minutes ago and we should not have this problem any more. I am sure you checked your spam. Sometimes it does end up there.

Thanks for participating!

Linda
Operations Manager
Penny Paddle Auction

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beta testing, beta testing contest, launch, new auction site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users