• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Hi Everyone,

We will be having auctions this weekend Friday, February 10th and Saturday, February 11th begining at 9:00pm EST

Come on over! http://www.pennypaddleauction.com

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Hi Everyone,

We will be having auctions this week on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday, February 16th, 17th, & 18th. beginning at 9:00pm EST

In Case you were not on the site last week please note: There have been some changes.
We have many new products up for auction this week.

Come on over http://www.pennypaddleauction.com

Kinda regards,

Linda

DONTDOIT
  • DONTDOIT
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Hi Linda, Well, I missed your Beta testing, I missed your opening, & I missed your bid pak special. Just got back from Asia & want to buy some bids. Will you be on PAC or PAP or will you run your own sale soon?

Thanks

whocares
  • whocares
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

I would recommend you email all of the users who gave the ok to get your email. I did not know you were going to have auctions up until i saw this blog.

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

I would recommend you email all of the users who gave the ok to get your email. I did not know you were going to have auctions up until i saw this blog.

Hi whocares,

Are you a member of our site? If so you should have received an email. I do not find you in our data base under this user name.

If you are not a member, come on over. http://www.pennypaddleauction.com

Linda

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Hi Everyone,

We will be having auctions this week on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday, February 23rd, 24th, & 25th. beginning at 8:00pm EST

Come on over! http://www.pennypaddleauction.com

Linda

CWN19
  • CWN19
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

its a cool site has fast shipping

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

[TABLE="class: MsoNormalTable, width: 445"]
[TR]
[TD]
Posted Image

10 Cent Bid Night 8:00PM Tonight!

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

Yes, it's back tonight!

Just a friendly reminder about our special 10 cent auction night tonight. Remember, space is limited! There are a few entries still available! However once the entries are filled they're gone for this auction.

Auctions start at 8:00 PM EST TONIGHT! Auctions are up on the site, come see what you can win! Special bid packs are available at our site for tonights auction.

Click here to see a short video and get a sneak peek!

Auction details are available in the
News Sectionon the home page. You can use your existing account to participate. If you do not have an account yet you can Sign up Here .

If you have any questions about this auction please contact us. You can send us an Email at
support@pennypaddleauction.com or call customer support at 914-502-4477.
Come join everyone for the fun and excitement of our original 10 Cent Bid Night! www.pennypaddleauction.comSee you on the site!

Your hostess,Penny

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Edited by Ladybug, 01 March 2012 - 12:49 AM.

Ladybug
  • Ladybug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Hi Everyone!

We are having another 10 Cent Bid Auction Night!

Get a blockbuster 200 Bid pack for $20!

It is very similar to our final Short & Sweet Auction. If you participated then you know how great it was!

This time we're limiting the amount of entries and putting up more items so everyone has a chance of winning something great! Space is limited! Once the entries are filled they're gone for this auction.

Auctions start at 8:00 PM EST on Thursday, March 8th.

Check this out
to see a short video and get a sneak peek!

See you on the site!

Penny

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

its a cool site has fast shipping

Thanks for the post:)

Kind regards,

Linda

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beta testing, beta testing contest, launch, new auction site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users