Background Image

PAW + Beezid Huge SUPER Super Bowl Giveaway Ends Friday 1/20!!! Enter now!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Jan 18 2012 09:49 PM
beezid free bids giveaway win an xbox xbox 360 prize

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Ladies and Gentlemen!

We are super excited to announce the latest Penny Auction Watch Giveaway!!!!We've teamed up with Beezid.com to bring one lucky PAW reader the chance to win a super prize bundle: Here's what you can win: An xbox 360 with Kinect + Madden '12, PLUS 1,000 FREE Bids to BEEZID.

To enter you need to read the rules in our homepage blog right over here: click -->
http://www.pennyauct...tional-giveaway/ and be sure to enter by the deadline, FRIDAY, 1/20/2012 at 11:59 PM CST - Yep, this giveaway is only running for 2 DAYS!

PS You can chat about the giveaway here, but please make sure your official entry comment is left as a reply to the blog - all you have to do is add a comment over there (click here:
http://www.pennyauct...ional-giveaway/)

:)
HURRY!

Good luck!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

DLC2558
  • DLC2558
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

This would be so cool to win I haven't been doing that great in my auctions and don't have the money really to blow but who every wins will be one lucky person good luck everyone hope I win happy and safe new year to you all

iwastebids
  • iwastebids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i hope i win this, it will go to a good cause, i also just joined PAW and hope to learn a lot more about penny auctions, are we supposed to post here that we have completed the comment entry for the contest? "tell us that you have with your entry (comment)."

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

All, you really should enter. I got an XBox with Kinect and have been having a lot of fun with it, as you can't really go outside for too long with little ones in the cold, winter months.

1000 bids to Beezid would be awesome! Not only that, but everyone knowing that I have at least 1000 bids (in case I buy more) would be nice too. ;-)

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Make sure you guys comment on the homepage blog to enter, spread the word for more entries!!!!!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

iwastebids
  • iwastebids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Make sure you guys comment on the homepage blog to enter, spread the word for more entries!!!!!

already done, and i will spread the word. i dont know why i didnt join this site months ago. good luck everyone and happy bidding to you all!

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

I commented on the new giveaway post, however, it seems as if the post just disappeared. Its not showing and neither is it in moderation. Is that normal? Just wondering. :)

nildib
  • nildib
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

nildib
January 18, 2012 at 6:08 pm OK coming here too to post what I did on the blog but also entered in Tweet and the others posted for the extra entries... (don't know if that automatically will enter or did I have to post here all the extra places I entered?) :-/
BELOW IS MY POST:
OMG! what can I say? with so many other more worthy comments than me… I would just LOVE to win! Love all the items on Beezid and it would be pretty awesome to win something with 1000 bids! Also we all need some desperate excersize going on here and the XBox will help with that too… I go as nildib on Beezid and THANKS Beezid for all the cool prizes!!! =)

janyce16
  • janyce16
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

I would like to win this for a good cause, cuz i wanna give it as a present, since i already own a ps3, and about the 1000 bids, i could win something else like the kindle i won there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

meekrat
  • meekrat
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I know that winning the prize package would go far in getting items that i could use for the home. I would like to win so that i could win some items on beezeid.com :) . it is fun watching the high price items go for a long time but getting into the fray would be more enjoyable. the super bowl event will be fun to take part of if i win the prize.

quick question. the blog post is the original post talking about the contest right?

opa
  • opa
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Awesome giveaway! Do we need to add our username on beezid on the homepage blog comments?

madbid700
  • madbid700
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

OK, I just commented on the Homepage... Did I Win? ha ha... This is a wonderful giveaway Thanks again!

tnvolfan2
  • tnvolfan2
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

What a great giveaway!! A big thank you to PAW and Beezid no matter who wins :)

chefzac
  • chefzac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Thanks to PAW & Beezid for coming up with such a cool promotion. PAW+Beezid = :) <--------- Me

MARGR4V3Z
  • MARGR4V3Z
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Here are my other entries:

1. I tweeted it
2. Google +
3. Share it on Facebook
4. mailing list

Let me know if this is where I post this! Thanks!

pawsunknownmember
  • pawsunknownmember
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

GOOGLE + this giveaway, Tweet it, Share it on Facebook, Tumble it on Tumblr, Stumble it on Stumbleupon, Digg it on Digg, Reddit it on Reddit, (Look up, we have a real cool toolbar that helps with all 7 of these tasks! Or Enter your e-mail into our mailing list

done all of the above BEEZID ROCKS!!!

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

The post is still not showing up that I did...hmmm...

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Remember, make sure you are posting your entries by posting a comment to our blog and not just the forum here (the requirement is just a blog comment), the following link is where everyone needs to comment:
Beezid’s Pimp Your Super Bowl Event Plus PAW + Beezid’s SUPER Super Bowl Giveaway! Enter now and WIN BIG: 1,000 Bids, Xbox 360+ MORE! ENDS FRIDAY!

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to let me know.

The post is still not showing up that I did...hmmm...

That is definitely not good! Let's get to the bottom of this. Can you try again? I want everyone to get in on the fun!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Here are my other entries:

1. I tweeted it
2. Google +
3. Share it on Facebook
4. mailing list

Let me know if this is where I post this! Thanks!

Thanks for entering! Please post this as a reply to our blog post over here: Beezid’s Pimp Your Super Bowl Event Plus PAW + Beezid’s SUPER Super Bowl Giveaway! Enter now and WIN BIG: 1,000 Bids, Xbox 360+ MORE! ENDS FRIDAY!

Good luck!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thanks to PAW & Beezid for coming up with such a cool promotion. PAW+Beezid = :) <--------- Me

I am super happy you like it chefzac! :)

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beezid, free bids, giveaway, win an xbox, xbox 360 prize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users