Background Image

PAW + Beezid Huge SUPER Super Bowl Giveaway Ends Friday 1/20!!! Enter now!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Jan 18 2012 09:49 PM
beezid free bids giveaway win an xbox xbox 360 prize

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

OK, I just commented on the Homepage... Did I Win? ha ha... This is a wonderful giveaway Thanks again!

;) The contest is still running until Friday at 11:59 PM CST....

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Awesome giveaway! Do we need to add our username on beezid on the homepage blog comments?

Thanks opa! Nope, just make sure you leave your email address in the email field so I can contact you if you win!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I know that winning the prize package would go far in getting items that i could use for the home. I would like to win so that i could win some items on beezeid.com :) . it is fun watching the high price items go for a long time but getting into the fray would be more enjoyable. the super bowl event will be fun to take part of if i win the prize.

quick question. the blog post is the original post talking about the contest right?

Yes, the blog post is the original post at this link --> click :) Beezid’s Pimp Your Super Bowl Event Plus PAW + Beezid’s SUPER Super Bowl Giveaway! Enter now and WIN BIG: 1,000 Bids, Xbox 360+ MORE! ENDS FRIDAY!

Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions, I want everyone to be able to enter this one!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I would like to win this for a good cause, cuz i wanna give it as a present, since i already own a ps3, and about the 1000 bids, i could win something else like the kindle i won there

Thanks for also commenting this in the official entry blog post!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

nildib
January 18, 2012 at 6:08 pm OK coming here too to post what I did on the blog but also entered in Tweet and the others posted for the extra entries... (don't know if that automatically will enter or did I have to post here all the extra places I entered?) :-/
BELOW IS MY POST:
OMG! what can I say? with so many other more worthy comments than me… I would just LOVE to win! Love all the items on Beezid and it would be pretty awesome to win something with 1000 bids! Also we all need some desperate excersize going on here and the XBox will help with that too… I go as nildib on Beezid and THANKS Beezid for all the cool prizes!!! =)

Yes, you can post it here too but the place to post it is in the blog comment section over --> Beezid’s Pimp Your Super Bowl Event Plus PAW + Beezid’s SUPER Super Bowl Giveaway! Enter now and WIN BIG: 1,000 Bids, Xbox 360+ MORE! ENDS FRIDAY!

:)

Good luck!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

i hope i win this, it will go to a good cause, i also just joined PAW and hope to learn a lot more about penny auctions, are we supposed to post here that we have completed the comment entry for the contest? "tell us that you have with your entry (comment)."

Hi iwastebids! Welcome to our community! Glad you could join us!
To enter please post your comments as a reply to the blog post over -->
Beezid’s Pimp Your Super Bowl Event Plus PAW + Beezid’s SUPER Super Bowl Giveaway! Enter now and WIN BIG: 1,000 Bids, Xbox 360+ MORE! ENDS FRIDAY!

Let me know if you have any further questions. Good luck and can't wait to hear about your penny auction bidding experiences!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

marsh42
  • marsh42
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

What an awesome give-a-way, thanks PAW and Beezid,

heartofhopes
  • heartofhopes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

I would love to win big time, I am not a big spender so I do not get to bid on big prizes, I never recieved a present at christmas time because i gave instead of asking to get, now since this is free I am excited to enter and not only that I want to try out an xbox or other items I never played, so crosses my fingers besides i like to try thier site.

ford351
  • ford351
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

I would really love to win this, I've never won on Beezid before!!!! I'm ford351..........................

bidclosing
  • bidclosing
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

My son would be in heaven if I were to win an Xbox 360 and I would be in heaven if I won 1000 bids from Beezid!!!! My name is bidclosing on beezid.com.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Since this is creating a little bit of confusion, something we want to make sure doesn't happen, I am going to open up this giveaway to readers who post either here in this thread or comment on the blog post.

There is no need to post in both places, if you comment here you can be considered in, if you comment on the blog you'll also be entered = 1 entry. There are ways to get more entries, see the homepage post for details!

Again,
to enter you must post either in this thread or on the blog post on the homepage, why you want to win the Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle and 1k free bids to Beezid!

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

speeding
  • speeding
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

WOW, what a give-away!

I have not had a chance to bid on beezid but, if I won I would become an instant bidding fool!!! I would love to win the Super Bowl Giveaway to surprise my family with....I am not sure... but if I were able to give this to them I could probably get out of fixing dinner...for a least 1 night!!

Thank you PAW and Beezid for the chance to win this awesome package.

Best of Luck to everyone!!

rainbow56
  • rainbow56
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

I have written on the BLOG and posted on here and Twitter too, and I am going to Google+ in a second! Thanks for the contest!

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Alright, its working now, nvm. :)

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Wow, this is an awesome giveway. I've been watchin Beezid for a while and have seen some great deals. They have great customer service . I havent won yet but have strong felling i will. Thanks for the giveway PAW and Beezid. Ive' already commented on the blog i think everyone should enter this giveway.

justme
  • justme
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Amazing Giveaway!! I bid to anonymously help out people in need. It is amazing what I was able to do for people in 2011 and hope to be able to do the same in 2012. The feeling you get to do something good and to be able to help people is priceless.

dancewithme
  • dancewithme
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Would love to replace my son's X-Box I just last night managed to break. All I can say is Son of a Monkey Spank!! Damn X-Box got in my way once again walking into his dark room. UGH!!!!

jetslinger
  • jetslinger
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I like to bid on penny auctions to help support my"swinging" handicapped lifestyle. JETSLINGER

Duramax
  • Duramax
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Would love 2 win for my son at his new home since he has just moved out and onto his first place of his own. THanks

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

and the WINNER is: Sunshyn V. Congratulations you've won a brand new XBOX 360 + Kinect + Madden '12 plus 1,000 BIDS to Beezid. :) Thanks to everyone for entering and thank you to Beezid for offering these SUPER prizes!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beezid, free bids, giveaway, win an xbox, xbox 360 prize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users