Background Image

PAW + Beezid Huge SUPER Super Bowl Giveaway Ends Friday 1/20!!! Enter now!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Jan 18 2012 09:49 PM
beezid free bids giveaway win an xbox xbox 360 prize

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

tnvolfan2
  • tnvolfan2
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Congrats Sunshyn V and thanks again PAW for putting together this great giveaway.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Congrats Sunshyn V and thanks again PAW for putting together this great giveaway.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Sunshyn V, a big CONGRATS to you!! I am sure you will have a lot of fun with the Kinect, and hopefully you will do well with the 1,000 bids!! You should reply to this thread and let us know if you get something good on Beezid's site with all of those free bids. ;-)

Thanks to Beezid and to PAW for such an awesome giveaway!!

chefzac
  • chefzac
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Very Nice!! Congrats on the Win Sunshyn V!!! Hope U Enjoy those bids and let us know if U snag a deal.

TheSunshyn
  • TheSunshyn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

and the WINNER is: Sunshyn V. Congratulations you've won a brand new XBOX 360 + Kinect + Madden '12 plus 1,000 BIDS to Beezid. :) Thanks to everyone for entering and thank you to Beezid for offering these SUPER prizes!

and the WINNER is: Sunshyn V. Congratulations you've won a brand new XBOX 360 + Kinect + Madden '12 plus 1,000 BIDS to Beezid. :) Thanks to everyone for entering and thank you to Beezid for offering these SUPER prizes!

I'm still having trouble believing it. I'm just in the learning stages of bidding on penny auctions so those points will be a huge help! I also can't wait to try out the Xbox with Kinect. I've heard so many great things about it.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I'm still having trouble believing it. I'm just in the learning stages of bidding on penny auctions so those points will be a huge help! I also can't wait to try out the Xbox with Kinect. I've heard so many great things about it.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Welcome!! Enjoy your new prizes!!! Let us know if - what - you end up winning and if you have questions. :wink:

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

TheSunshyn
  • TheSunshyn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

My apologize for taking so long to post an update. My business picked up some, and I've actually been too busy to do all that much with those points. So far, all I've managed to win is a kindle, which came to under $10 including shipping. My husband is delighted, and I can finally stop worrying that he'll borrow my old one and not give it back. :amuse:

swiper
  • swiper
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I would love to win. My kids would love it even more. Haven't won much lately and in the middle of changing jobs so i don;t have the money to go crazy like some people. Thanks for the chance at this beezid. Glad to see u doing so good.
swiper2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beezid, free bids, giveaway, win an xbox, xbox 360 prize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users