cherrybids cherrybids.com free bids free camera penny auction

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

av8tr
  • av8tr
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

CherryBids is offering all day today 01/29/2012 100 free bids when you buy a 100 bids pack. So far they had some of the best promotions for a young site. For example they still have their First Time Buyer Offer to where when you purchase a 215 bids pack or higher on your first purchase on the site they will give you a $130 digital camera free. This offer is suppose to expire on 2/1/12.

notgonnastop
  • notgonnastop
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Cherrybids.com is a scam. Contact me for details.

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

welcome back notgonnastop!

av8tr
  • av8tr
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

@ notgonnastop . Whatever dude. I had just google your username and apparently you been kicked off alot of sites maybe the issue is with you not the site owners. Had great luck at cherrybids.com

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

welcome back notgonnastop!

Hey Bill, last week you called the "RealNotGonnaStop" a pansey I believe, who is who, who is the real one.

notgonnastop
  • notgonnastop
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

av8tr I believe the whole penny auction world already knows about you as I exposed you on another forum. Everybody trusts what I have to say about penny auction sites as a veteran of the industry.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Hey Bill, last week you called the "RealNotGonnaStop" a pansey I believe, who is who, who is the real one.

I am the "REAL" NOTGONNASTOP

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Your the real one my friend... Your DADDY!

You may not think so, but I do hold a lot of respect for you. We don't always get along, and naturally, being who and what we are, we never will, but I do think we both stand for the same thing, truthfulness, and honesty....

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

av8tr I believe the whole penny auction world already knows about you as I exposed you on another forum. Everybody trusts what I have to say about penny auction sites as a veteran of the industry.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

I am the "REAL" NOTGONNASTOP

Your the real one my friend... Your DADDY!

You may not think so, but I do hold a lot of respect for you. We don't always get along, and naturally, being who and what we are, we never will, but I do think we both stand for the same thing, truthfulness, and honesty....

Sorry for the double post, but this si so slow tonight....

bjohn1949
  • bjohn1949
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

This is the best new PA site I've been on yet. The website is fun, the prizes are great and you get your wins in no time. Good job, Gary. :rolleyes:

kimbers
  • kimbers
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

This is the best new PA site I've been on yet. The website is fun, the prizes are great and you get your wins in no time. Good job, Gary. :rolleyes:

I would not say 'in no time'. I have not gotten any of my wins yet.

notgonnastop
  • notgonnastop
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

I can't believe these asswipes have not folded yet.

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

I guarantee, if they are not straight, they will

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

4.99 to deliver a gift card. 30.00 to deliver a watch.
How have they stayed as long as they have.
I bought some bids to check the site with, and
I haven't received them yet... Thought it was
automatic...lol oh well!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cherrybids, cherrybids.com, free bids, free camera, penny auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users