PAW has been mega mega slow these past few days for me

Started by BabyFidgette , Feb 05 2012 04:48 PM

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

And been doing multiple posts, which I've seen by not just me. Is anyone else having trouble getting in and notice that it's been really slow to load? :sad2:

PS. Amanda please don't sue me for slander calling your forum slow. :oops:

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

And here I thought it was my computer.... Amanda can sue me for any reason... At least we'd get to meet....lol

chaosx
  • chaosx
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

I haven't been experiencing any problems from the PAW forum but have seen others doing multiple posts. Wondering if it's only for some people?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thanks for letting me know guys. I will look into this!

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Please let me know if anyone sees an improvement today or over the next few days. Thank you!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

tnvolfan2
  • tnvolfan2
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

You can me to the list, have not been able to log on a few times. Bill I thought is was my service provider, I hate DSL but its all we can get in here in the back woods.

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Same here and still this AM

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

What browser are you all using? Been working better than ever on Chrome

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

What browser are you all using? Been working better than ever on Chrome

i use chrome and have noticed PAW to be very sluggish at times recently and even earlier this AM and other sites normal.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

How is everything this afternoon? Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

You can me to the list, have not been able to log on a few times. Bill I thought is was my service provider, I hate DSL but its all we can get in here in the back woods.

When you tried to login what happened - was there an error message?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

tnvolfan2
  • tnvolfan2
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Could not get on earlier this afternoon. Chrome timed out on me and I got message web site not available. No problem so far this evening.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

We were DDoS attacked today.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Hey Amanda. The forum is slow again tonight for me. Also, when I went to change my signature, it didn't give me the option of bold, italic, color, etc. The code was in their from last time, but when I went to save it and just add something on the bottom, the code came up when I went to the forum, not my usual signature. Thanks!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hey Amanda. The forum is slow again tonight for me. Also, when I went to change my signature, it didn't give me the option of bold, italic, color, etc. The code was in their from last time, but when I went to save it and just add something on the bottom, the code came up when I went to the forum, not my usual signature. Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know this! Let me know if it persists.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Thanks for letting me know this! Let me know if it persists.

Okay, I will check tomorrow! See how boring Nicole & Baby looks??? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users