competition ddos fraud hack hackers scammers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

This afternoon you may have tried to access our site and found you were unable to. We were the victim of a DDoS attack that forced our host to take our site offline for a few hours.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Do they ever figure out who does this?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

For the past 2 weeks I was trying out CloudFlare.com to enhance the site and speed it up and also protect it from threats, after you guys told me here that the site was slow I was thinking that could be why so I disabled it... Odd that after I disabled it this happened. Then this morning I found out it was slow due to a backup on the server.

Anyone running a penny auction should check into CloudFlare, it's a free service and is supposed to:

CloudFlare CDN
Distribute your content around the world so it’s closer to your visitors (speeding up your site).

CloudFlare optimizer
Web pages with ad servers and third party widgets load snappy on both mobile and computers.

CloudFlare security
Protect your website from a range of online threats from spammers to SQL injection to DDOS.

CloudFlare analytics
Get insight into all of your website’s traffic including threats and search engine crawlers.

CloudFlare apps
CloudFlare apps makes installing web apps on your site fast, safe and one-click simple.

After the attack I re-enabled CloudFlare. Please let me know if the site is still sluggish or if you ever have any other issues.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: competition, ddos, fraud, hack, hackers, scammers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users