Started by Bidit , Feb 19 2012 07:04 PM

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Bidit
  • Bidit
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Bidt.co is now open for business! Our first auction (PS3 Bundle w/Move) is scheduled to end March 8th at 6pm EST. For people who sign up and buy a bid pack ( any size), before March 1st , we are giving 25 Free bids. No Shipping Charges (except AK&HI ) . Winner does not pay the final price! We pay the final price and donate it to a charity the winner chooses. We are proud to give back to the communities. Great items, no $10 gift cards here! Based in the USA. Only serving the USA. Suggestions are appreciated. We will check this Forum daily.
Thanks for Reading, we hope this answers most questions.

The Bidit Team.

BigHumpDaddy
  • BigHumpDaddy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Bidt.co is now open for business! Our first auction (PS3 Bundle w/Move) is scheduled to end March 8th at 6pm EST. For people who sign up and buy a bid pack ( any size), before March 1st , we are giving 25 Free bids. No Shipping Charges (except AK&HI ) . Winner does not pay the final price! We pay the final price and donate it to a charity the winner chooses. We are proud to give back to the communities. Great items, no $10 gift cards here! Based in the USA. Only serving the USA. Suggestions are appreciated. We will check this Forum daily.
Thanks for Reading, we hope this answers most questions.

The Bidit Team.

Hello Bidit, I have a quickie question for you. Why does this frog look exactly like the one for stickybids.com?

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

They both must have bought the image from istockphoto http://www.istockpho...rog-cartoon.php

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

He's a cute little froggy.

Edited by BabyFidgette, 19 February 2012 - 08:24 PM.

Bidit
  • Bidit
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We honestly had no idea. Our Designer claimed this logo was one of his best ever. We agree. But we will redesign and change the logo. Again, thank you very much. It will be much easier to change now, not a year from now.
The Bidit Team

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We honestly had no idea. Our Designer claimed this logo was one of his best ever. We agree. But we will redesign and change the logo. Again, thank you very much. It will be much easier to change now, not a year from now.
The Bidit Team

Just to let you know, probably a good idea so people don't think you are affiliated with stickybids. They haven't had the best reviews. But, if you decided not to change, there are no legal ramifications as stickybids did not buy the exclusive rights to that frog from istockphoto...nor did you. Oh, and welcome to PAW! :)

hiddenmoose
  • hiddenmoose
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

why have auctions that start in 17 days? seems pointless to pay for the script, the data, and advertise like crazy, but not have any auctions until nearly a month later. everyone will forget about your site before those auctions even start.

Bidit
  • Bidit
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi Hiddenmoose,
We do understand your point. We are trying to get our name out there in the very large world of PA's. We want people to have time to find our site, sign up ahead of time and compare our site with others. We have a newsletter that we will use to remind our users of our first auctions end time. March 8th at 6pm EST.
Thanks,
The Bidit Team

why have auctions that start in 17 days? seems pointless to pay for the script, the data, and advertise like crazy, but not have any auctions until nearly a month later. everyone will forget about your site before those auctions even start.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

We are on the same page. That site looks to be kind of low on users. To bad, it looked like a nice site. Thanks for the Welcome.
The Bidit Team

Just to let you know, probably a good idea so people don't think you are affiliated with stickybids. They haven't had the best reviews. But, if you decided not to change, there are no legal ramifications as stickybids did not buy the exclusive rights to that frog from istockphoto...nor did you. Oh, and welcome to PAW! :)

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

Why block your info on whois???????????????? What do you have to hide???? And you type in bold just like stickybids... very very odd..

Bidit
  • Bidit
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi there,
Just to be very ,very clear. We are in no way associated with Stickybids. As far as the Who is issue, that is a business decision. We believe it's more important to be an upstanding, honest business, not who's name is on it. We choose to have personal privacy.
Thank You for your interest,
The Bidit Team

cemetery_gates
  • cemetery_gates
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

I would like to post a few comments and shoot an inquiry to Bidit.co. First, I would like to comment that it appears that all bidding activity seems balanced and fair on this website. They offer auctions only two days a week, so far it seems on Friday and Saturday evening. I've had a decent bidding experience, but have yet to receive any items. My question to Bidit.co is: why does it take 4-6 weeks to ship a won item? The penny auction industry is so tumultuous now I find it hard to continue investing in a company if I have outstanding items. I understand that you have 4-6 weeks in your terms and conditions, but wonder why other penny auction companies of comparable size can ship items the next day. I certainly appreciate the fact that you don't charge your winners final cost of the item or shipping, but in the same light I wouldn't mind paying a few extra bucks if it would ensure my item would make it to me in a timely manner. 4-6 weeks just seems like an eternity. Other than the shipping, you have good customer service and a decent site. Hopefully I'll receive some shipping update notifications in the near future as I have wins from early May. Thanks for listening.

-Cemetery

P.S. Any PAW members receive their wins from this company yet?

Edited by cemetery_gates, 30 May 2012 - 01:53 PM.

fortime
  • fortime
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

This site is Very Good. Shipping takes 6 weeks. But it always arrives. Customer service is top notch.

pichicago
  • pichicago
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

I agree with fortime. Great items go for pennies everyday.

fortime
  • fortime
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Bidit has stopped sending me my wins. Many are now > 7 Weeks old and some 10 weeks old. No response to emails are coming. They used to be very prompt once.

Bidit are you listening!!!

fortime
  • fortime
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

With big names still bidding on this site, I am assuming that site is doing very good and shipping items. Assuming that I somehow didn't get into Bidit's bad books (in spite of leaving good reviews), please be aware that they have stopped replying to my emails and stopped shipping items. So this has started with this site. Some items are within 8 to 12 weeks range. The items I am waiting on..... There are few more but they are yet to hit Bidit's published shipping times of 4-6 weeks.

$25 Walmart Card
(ID: 4103 - Closed on 03/03/2013 ) Final Bid: $0.57 USD

$25 Dunkin Donuts Gift Card
(ID: 4075 - Closed on 01/03/2013 ) Final Bid: $0.03 USD

Epiphone Les Paul Guitar
(ID: 3964 - Closed on 22/02/2013 ) Final Bid: $10.72 USD

Samson Technologies 1080p Handy Camcorder
(ID: 3943 - Closed on 21/02/2013 ) Final Bid: $27.11 USD

$50 Options Gift Card
(ID: 3859 - Closed on 20/02/2013 ) Final Bid: $1.35 USD

Keurig Mini B31 Red
(ID: 3918 - Closed on 19/02/2013 ) Final Bid: $8.01 USD

$25 Game Stop Gift Card
(ID: 3890 - Closed on 17/02/2013 ) Final Bid: $0.01 USD

Hot Wheels RC Ford vs Chevy Slot Car Set
(ID: 3856 - Closed on 14/02/2013 ) Final Bid: $0.05 USD

$50 Amazon Card
(ID: 3829 - Closed on 13/02/2013 ) Final Bid: $0.03 USD

$25 Amazon e-Card
(ID: 3820 - Closed on 12/02/2013 ) Final Bid: $0.03 USD

$25 Express Gift Card
(ID: 3810 - Closed on 11/02/2013 ) Final Bid: $0.12 USD

$25 Build A Bear Gift Card
(ID: 3794 - Closed on 10/02/2013 ) Final Bid: $0.4 USD

corvetteking
  • corvetteking
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

is that a genuine les paul guitar you won, no wonder they wont send it, worth more then a $25 card, easy to just ignore you by the the looks of things.

fortime
  • fortime
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Yes to your first part of the question. I never mentioned its worth 25$. Well the site does post and ship some great items. But looks like has started not shipping to only me for no apparent reason!!

fortime
  • fortime
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Just checked Bidit's Facebook page. Well looks like I am not the only person. They are not shipping to others known names too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users