Background Image

penny auctions that have loads of gas gift cards? help!

Started by hiddenmoose , Feb 22 2012 07:49 AM

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

hiddenmoose
  • hiddenmoose
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

you guys are usually good about recommending me some penny auction sites, i need one (or multiple, the more the better) that auctions off gas gift cards regularly. i work 23 miles away so gas would be REALLY helpful if i could get it for cheap ;)

please send me some auction sites!

thank you.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Great idea hiddenmoose - I don't know of any at the moment, but whoever does come on over and share! Gas prices are going up, any help we can get would be great :)!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Do you like reserve sites? Pennygrab.com has Shell. Also, I just won an amazon card and upon checkout I had a choice to choose what card I wanted. I chose Costco. Not sure if Shell was on there as a choice, so if you are interested you may want to shoot them an email to ask. That way you can bid on whatever card you want and exchange for gas.

Quibids.com has gas cards too.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

So just won two cards on PG just to test it out for you hiddenmoose! LOL Don't bid on the $10 cards b/c you can't change them for gas, but the $25 cards you can. ;)

Bidit
  • Bidit
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

In response to the gas card question. We have considered putting them up for auction, but it's hard to find a brand that's nationwide. What would you like to see? I know what your saying. I drive 25 miles one way too, in a gas guzzler no less. It adds up quick, around $17 a day.
The Bidit Team

you guys are usually good about recommending me some penny auction sites, i need one (or multiple, the more the better) that auctions off gas gift cards regularly. i work 23 miles away so gas would be REALLY helpful if i could get it for cheap ;)

thank you.

hiddenmoose
  • hiddenmoose
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Great idea hiddenmoose - I don't know of any at the moment, but whoever does come on over and share! Gas prices are going up, any help we can get would be great :)!

thank you amanda!

Do you like reserve sites? Pennygrab.com has Shell. Also, I just won an amazon card and upon checkout I had a choice to choose what card I wanted. I chose Costco. Not sure if Shell was on there as a choice, so if you are interested you may want to shoot them an email to ask. That way you can bid on whatever card you want and exchange for gas.

Quibids.com has gas cards too.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

So just won two cards on PG just to test it out for you hiddenmoose! LOL Don't bid on the $10 cards b/c you can't change them for gas, but the $25 cards you can. ;)

thank you, i'll try penny grab out, i've yet to sign up for quibids though because they want $60 from me upon sign up :/

In response to the gas card question. We have considered putting them up for auction, but it's hard to find a brand that's nationwide. What would you like to see? I know what your saying. I drive 25 miles one way too, in a gas guzzler no less. It adds up quick, around $17 a day.
The Bidit Team

i find a lot of shell and bp cards on other penny auction sites, those are nation wide i guess. sometimes i see cheveron as well. i live in florida and i see a lottttt of racetrac stations, they ALWAYS have the cheapest gas. i see mobile, sunoco, 7/11, citgo, ect.. i'm actually very surprised i've never seen a 7/11 card. does anyone else have those where they live? i swear there's one every 5 miles down here.

AnniesBid
  • AnniesBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

thank you.

We auction $25 and $50 Shell cards pretty regularly! Plus, we give a major portion of profit to charity. Please check us out at AnniesBid: Modern Auction Site Raising Money for Charities when you have a chance!

And if you have suggestions of other types of gas cards you'd like to see, please let us know.

barbie@gascardauctions
  • barbie@gascardauctions
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Save 50% or More on Gas
Nightly Auction at 9 P.M EST
Everyday Someone wins a gas card for pennies on the dollar
http://www.gascardauctions.com

barbie@gascardauctions
  • barbie@gascardauctions
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hiddenmoose have you heard of
[h=3]Gascardauctions.com it's a members only gas card auction site[/h]If you only want to participate in the auction and not promote it just click "Join Us" use BARBIE as the referral code and click auctions at the top of the page.
They normally have $50.00 gas cards + 20 free bids being auctioned off nightly at 7 P.M MST although lately Sunday nights auctions have been $100.00 cards + 30 free bids to the nights winner. My favorite part is you need to put one bid on the auction you want to participate in at least 3 hours before the auction starts and by doing this you know how many people are going to bidding in that particular auction. They are currently running a special on bid packs. 50 cents a bid instead of $1.00 but I'm not sure how long at will last.

At this time there are less then 1600 members. It's only about three months old but the savings have been phenomenal so far and they're even having beginner auctions for those who didn't win an auction yet. The prizes are smaller but it's always nice to win one. I'm a member and I'd like to invite you to join us. My referral ID is BARBIE just use it en you join and I'll give you 10 free bids to try it out. You've got nothing to lose except that pain in your wallet at the pump next time you fill up. Love to see you there! Barbie

barbie@gascardauctions
  • barbie@gascardauctions
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

New to the block is "Gas Club of America"
Gas Club of America ~ We Make Gas Pay

I found a way to save on gas and make a couple of bucks in the process, you should check it out. it's worth a look.
Use my referral ID: barbie and get 5 free bids.

January 23, 2013
Ralph Rahme from Cincinnati joined and used his 5 free bids to win a $50 Visa Gift card for only 34 cents!

Get registered below
http://www.freegasfast.com
for tomorrow night's auction at 8pm CST.

You need to place 1 bid on the auction you wish to attend prior to the auction start.
See site for details

Keep in touch let me know what you think.
Join Us on https://www.facebook...ps/freegasfast/
TTYS Barb

rexter65
  • rexter65
  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

i have been on the site for a couple months now i have been getting me wins in about a week to 2 weeks time you can only win one card a week and then you do have to get get at least 3 referrals but when they buy bids you do get a kick back for them buying bid packs for the first month unless you join the monthly membership those are couple facts that this person left out bid butler does not work and the clock is not the best on waiting to last second bid but all in all a good site

Bidpit
  • Bidpit
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Hello @hiddenmoose, have you stumbled across BidPit? We are currently auctioning off a YEAR WORTH OF GAS in our PitStop Auctions. Visit our site, sign up and you can learn all about it. To get you started use code FBPROMO20 to get 20 free bids, this will help you start bidding. We think this may be a good solution for you. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

KuduBids
  • KuduBids
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Don't forget about Kudu Bids! We have the LARGEST selection of gas gift cards available! You can bid to win gas gift cards from the following list at KuduBids.com

Shell
BP
ExxonMobil
Chevron
Texaco
Marathon
Murphy USA (Walmart)
Sunoco
Speedway
Circle K
QuickTrip

Check us out today if you want to save money on gas!

www.KuduBids.com

"The Most Trusted - Top Rated Penny Auction Website"
www.KuduBids.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users