Background Image

RagingBid.com to Honor Bid-Bob.com Members Bids!!!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Feb 22 2012 11:34 PM
bid-bob bids penny auction ragingbid shut down

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Rbtw you still didn't enlighten us on the PAs you've gotten prosecuted. And no, I'm not here to fight. You mean nothing to me to get all worked up about. My questions are sincere. But it does seem like YOU can't have a friendly debate without getting all huffy. It's like you are right and your word is the law. You have a one sided way of thinking and don't really want to listen to any other points of view. NOW I realize why members rarely respond to your ramblings. You don't shut the hell up! You need to get in the last word and since you've been around since the dawn of day you think you wrote the book on penny auctions. You have a horrible attitude and if you spoke to people with respect instead of belittling them maybe you'd have more people helping you contact law inforcement to start an alliance here on PAW. Discussing PAs with you is like trying to convince you to vote Repub if you are a Dem or visa versa. You can have the last word. You can't argue with stupid.

Edited by BabyFidgette, 24 February 2012 - 10:31 PM.

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

It blows me away that so many here cannot grasp this concept that when a PA steals they need be held accountable???

Never did I once say that PA owners who steal money from their customers should not be held accountable, so I hope you are not directing that towards me. As I said, I mentioned that scenario for no other reason other than "food for thought". If a customer is out a couple days of their membership, that's still days they paid for. Keep in mind the customers who pay annually instead of monthly. I could go a lot more into detail with your response, but I'm not here to get into an argument, as I really don't care. I've noticed lately, that almost anything I say, you are completely against and just pin point a bunch of things that go against your opinion. I respect everyone's opinions, even the most absurd ones. Now, I ask this respectively... is there something you don't like about me or my posts or is it all just some strange coincidence? It may just be the way I'm reading them, but recently in about 4-6 posts, you have just shut down what I've said off the bat, so I am just asking for some reassurance as you can never tell when discussing things online.

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Rbtw you still didn't enlighten us on the PAs you've gotten prosecuted. And no, I'm not here to fight. You mean nothing to me to get all worked up about. My questions are sincere. But it does seem like YOU can't have a friendly debate without getting all huffy. It's like you are right and your word is the law. You have a one sided way of thinking and don't really want to listen to any other points of view. NOW I realize why members rarely respond to your ramblings. You don't shut the hell up! You need to get in the last word and since you've been around since the dawn of day you think you wrote the book on penny auctions. You have a horrible attitude and if you spoke to people with respect instead of belittling them maybe you'd have more people helping you contact law inforcement to start an alliance here on PAW. Discussing PAs with you is like trying to convince you to vote Repub if you are a Dem or visa versa. You can have the last word. You can't argue with stupid.

Ps. I'm a Republican. Not afraid to admit it nor show my face. This is me with Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno at a small Republican party, as my brother-in-law was going to run for Senator (in Jersey). He decided not to pursue it. Now anyone want to discuss why being a Republican is better than being a Democrat? I'll go right ahead and make another forum for that. :rollingeyes: GOOOOOOOOOO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! LadyK if you are reading this, it's time to shoot me now.
Posted Image

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Never did I once say that PA owners who steal money from their customers should not be held accountable, so I hope you are not directing that towards me. As I said, I mentioned that scenario for no other reason other than "food for thought". If a customer is out a couple days of their membership, that's still days they paid for. Keep in mind the customers who pay annually instead of monthly. I could go a lot more into detail with your response, but I'm not here to get into an argument, as I really don't care. I've noticed lately, that almost anything I say, you are completely against and just pin point a bunch of things that go against your opinion. I respect everyone's opinions, even the most absurd ones. Now, I ask this respectively... is there something you don't like about me or my posts or is it all just some strange coincidence? It may just be the way I'm reading them, but recently in about 4-6 posts, you have just shut down what I've said off the bat, so I am just asking for some reassurance as you can never tell when discussing things online.

It's anyone who does not agree with every word he says. I've noticed that in EVERY post he has made when he quotes or references someone. It's also never in a nice or "friendly debate" kind of way. It's also sad (and no offense to you, of course), that I've noticed that a lot of people (including myself) have to write a "disclaimer" so to say to RBTW to mention that we are not out to argue, fuss, and fight. But it doesn't matter. He reads the words he wants and how he wants. It's all for attention getting. I think his intentions may be good, i.e. taking out the PA scammers, but the way he is going about it is all wrong. He is fighting US, the wrong people! We should be uniting not fighting. It's so childish IMHO. But some people don't grow up with social skills and their only way is to yell as a way of communication...as in, if I yell the loudest I will be heard. As most of us know, that is not the case. When it boils down to it, we are on the same team. We want these scammers brought down, sent to jail, brought to justice, whatever you want to call it. But nothing gets done when there is someone who deems himself BOSS with no coworkers.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Fact is I am passionate about holding these sites that shut down and screw the bidders over accountable, I have NO respect for those that by into thier fast talking BS, anyone supporting these corrucpt tactics of the PA owner is only amplifying the overwhelming corruption within this industry. Damn right I have an attitude becasue the people that support and praise these PA owners are impart to blame. I have been vigilant for 3 years now and when some who have posted in this thread that they support what Bob did is counter productive especially when these people never bid on the site.

If you wish to discuss Politics personally i think anyone that subscribes exclusivly to either party is redicules this is why political coruption has run pampant in this country, how can anyone pick a side, politics has been turned into a 2 ring religions circus these days, thank god it is the INDEPENDENTS that are beginning to decide the outcomes these days. I have become politically athiest to party segradation and when more follow suite this country will be on the right track to political equality and respect. The problem is a REP and A DEM are incapable of discussing politics as they are both TOLD what to think and believe and if they do not buy in to all the BS they are banished from the party, that is why our political system is becoming the laghing stock of the world.

Chris @ Penny Purses
  • Chris @ Penny Purses
  • **Forum Sponsor**
  • Members
  • 1,071 posts

Fact is I am passionate about holding these sites that shut down and screw the bidders over accountable, I have NO respect for those that by into thier fast talking BS, anyone supporting these corrucpt tactics of the PA owner is only amplifying the overwhelming corruption within this industry. Damn right I have an attitude becasue the people that support and praise these PA owners are impart to blame. I have been vigilant for 3 years now and when some who have posted in this thread that they support what Bob did is counter productive especially when these people never bid on the site.

If you wish to discuss Politics personally i think anyone that subscribes exclusivly to either party is redicules this is why political coruption has run pampant in this country, how can anyone pick a side, politics has been turned into a 2 ring religions circus these days, thank god it is the INDEPENDENTS that are beginning to decide the outcomes these days. I have become politically athiest to party segradation and when more follow suite this country will be on the right track to political equality and respect. The problem is a REP and A DEM are incapable of discussing politics as they are both TOLD what to think and believe and if they do not buy in to all the BS they are banished from the party, that is why our political system is becoming the laghing stock of the world.

I couldn't agree more.
PennyPurses.com The ORIGINAL penny auction site for purses.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Ragingbid did nothing special like every PA they must PAY for customers somehow be it advertising or buying a data base by giving away free bids. Since new members of ragingbid can get 100's of free bid when they join that in and of it self discounts the generosity, Fact is BOB regardless you STOLE for your customers. When yousaud that you stopped when it would have taken future bids to continure was a FLAT OUT LIE, by your own admission here you spent monies that you had no right to, meaning monies bidders spent on banked bids that were unused, sorry bob you actions technically are criminal. I do not by your TAX defense since you ran at a loss what was taxable??? you are nothing more than an internet conman

Again I suggest a BOYCOTT of Ragingbid and bidders should simply do chargebacks.

Why would you say to actually boycott RagingBid and do chargebacks? That doesn't seem merited to me.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Great photo BabyFidgette!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Thanks!

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Why would you say to actually boycott RagingBid and do chargebacks? That doesn't seem merited to me.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

You listened to Bobs interview right?, He clearly accepted bid pack purchases knowing that a shut down was iminent, he literally stole from his customers as he paid his own debts with the $$ versus paying back his customers. With athat said what raging bid did only facilitated Bobs crime. The Bought Bobs customers and esentially bob gets off the hook, at least he thinks he did. This type of BS sets a bad presdence in the industry. Bob even said that he would challenge all chargebacks, what a dirtbag he is, he is an out right thief. Look Ragingbids made a business decision as this was them simply buying customers they were doing no one any favors (bidders that is) Ragingbid bids are almost worthless anyway as they give so much away free or discounted. The bottom line is those that had invested in Bidbob lost $$$.

By endorsing what Ragingbid did will cause many bidders in the future to lose alot of $$$ as PA owners will simply follow the same scam while the customers suffer. By boycotting Ragingbid they will likely think twice before doing this deal in the future as will other PA's.

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

I agree bids for raging bid are worthless,even at 6 to one i let everyone know it was too good to be true at bid -bob.And stayed off the site. I feel everyone was scammed.

BobM
  • BobM
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Quick Update. The bid transfers to RagingBid.com are taking longer than I expected. It's not RagingBid's fault. We are waiting on Bid-Bob.com Programmers to finish 'exporting' the appropriate data in a file that can easily be used by Raging Bid's IT Group. THIS IS NOT RAGINGBID'S FAULT, this is on our end and I am working as best I can to get the data from our Programmers ASAP. Thank you.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

You listened to Bobs interview right?, He clearly accepted bid pack purchases knowing that a shut down was iminent, he literally stole from his customers as he paid his own debts with the $$ versus paying back his customers. With athat said what raging bid did only facilitated Bobs crime. The Bought Bobs customers and esentially bob gets off the hook, at least he thinks he did. This type of BS sets a bad presdence in the industry. Bob even said that he would challenge all chargebacks, what a dirtbag he is, he is an out right thief. Look Ragingbids made a business decision as this was them simply buying customers they were doing no one any favors (bidders that is) Ragingbid bids are almost worthless anyway as they give so much away free or discounted. The bottom line is those that had invested in Bidbob lost $$$.

By endorsing what Ragingbid did will cause many bidders in the future to lose alot of $$$ as PA owners will simply follow the same scam while the customers suffer. By boycotting Ragingbid they will likely think twice before doing this deal in the future as will other PA's.

No I did not listen to any interview. I just don't think that this is enough to merit boycott of any site.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bid-bob, bids, penny auction, ragingbid, shut down

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users