for10cents.com

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

UpayDouble
  • UpayDouble
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Everybody WAKE-UP! They are not going to pay. They are still running auctions and not paying out to anybody. They could have been paying people like me or you who won their auctions a year ago with the money they are making today and slowly catching up until they secured their financing, but they didn't. I am ready to start a class action lawsuit.
Here is the email address to send your info.
FOR10CENTSCLASSACTIONLAWSUIT@AOL.COM

We need your name, contact phone number, amount owed, date of auction and auction ID#
After a few hundred people sign up I will forward it to an attorney.

It would be best to log on and copy the text of your auction and paste it in your email

User
UpayDouble

UpayDouble
  • UpayDouble
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

I don't believe an attorney will touch it based on one guys unpaid auction. If we coordinate and group together it will be easy to get an attorney to take the case. This is all the info I need to get an attorney to take this. Send Info to for10centsclassactionlawsuit@aol.com. Class action lawsuits don't start themselves. I believe it's time for action. I don't believe everyone is up for a road trip to Illinois.

MY Name Scott Baker and can be reached at [omitted by PAW admin]

BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB - The world's first professional-grade tablet COM1748d49d336a86e8
[TABLE="class: cms_table_summary"]
[TR]
[TH="class: cms_table_h_price"]Current auction price:[/TH]
[TD] $64.47[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: cms_table_h_ship"]Shipping:[/TH]
[TD="class: cms_table_ship"]$16.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: cms_table_h_winner"]Highest bidder:[/TH]
[TD="class: cms_table_winner cms_table_uf"]UpayDOUBLE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_time cms_table_tlf cms_table_null cms_table_txt_default, colspan: 2"]290 days ago[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_action, colspan: 2"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: cms_table_h_period"]Time to outbid:[/TH]
[TD="class: cms_table_period cms_table_bpf"]6 sec.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: cms_table_h_bid_val"]Amount to outbid:[/TH]
[TD="class: cms_table_bid_val"]$0.01[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: cms_table_h_msrp"]Worth up to:[/TH]
[TD="class: cms_table_msrp"]$669.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: cms_table_h_s_price"]Current price:[/TH]
[TD] $64.47[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: cms_table_h_saved"]You are saving:[/TH]
[TD="class: cms_table_saved cms_table_asf"]$605.52[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

My silver Bids: 0

[TABLE="class: cms_table_history cms_table_ah"]
[TR]
[TH="colspan: 3"]Last Bidders[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_username cms_table_lst"]UpayDOUBLE[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_price cms_table_lst"]$64.47[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_bidtype cms_table_lst"]Auto Bid[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_username cms_table_lst"]itsforschool[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_price cms_table_lst"]$64.46[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_bidtype cms_table_lst"]Auto Bid[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_username"]UpayDOUBLE[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_price"]$64.45[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_bidtype"]Auto Bid[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_username"]itsforschool[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_price"]$64.44[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_price"]$64.43[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_price"]$64.42[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_username"]zeeterp[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_price"]$64.41[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_bidtype"]Single Bid[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_price"]$64.40[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_price"]$64.39[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

This is definitely not good, Scott you may want file a complaint with the Attorney General's office Scam Reporting Directory

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

UpayDouble
  • UpayDouble
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

I just received a call from Mr Maciej Wilhelm one of the owners of for10cents.com. He has assured me that they have secured their financing and should be receiving it in about 10 days or so. He stated that he was making an honest effort and will payout on all the past due auctions starting in about two weeks. He has stated that he is not giving up on for10cents.com and won't be shutting it down. As a business owner myself I believe he is being truthful and will suspend my organization of the lawsuit and give him a chance to make good on his word.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I just received a call from Mr Maciej Wilhelm one of the owners of for10cents.com. He has assured me that they have secured their financing and should be receiving it in about 10 days or so. He stated that he was making an honest effort and will payout on all the past due auctions starting in about two weeks. He has stated that he is not giving up on for10cents.com and won't be shutting it down. As a business owner myself I believe he is being truthful and will suspend my organization of the lawsuit and give him a chance to make good on his word.

Glad to hear this. Thank you for the update!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Did you read the thread from mid 2011? They've been saying that. I wouldn't suspend anything. Gather all the names you can in two weeks. Until EVERYONE gets their items, don't stop anything. Then if you get your item, and others don't, you can drop out if you wish then forward names onto others. Just my FYI.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Did you read the thread from mid 2011? They've been saying that. I wouldn't suspend anything. Gather all the names you can in two weeks. Until EVERYONE gets their items, don't stop anything. Then if you get your item, and others don't, you can drop out if you wish then forward names onto others. Just my FYI.

A user just posted this comment to the blog I just published today regarding this thread and talks of a potential class action, take a look:

"I am still waiting for items from 624-746 days out but what can you do besides pay a lawyer more than what the items are worth to get back nothing? I’d join the lawsuit if I didn’t have to pay anything cause I’m broke at the moment."

746 DAYS!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH GUYS!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

wyldunknown
  • wyldunknown
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Sounds like Bidtwister all over again.
:-52-:

mrsfurney
  • mrsfurney
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

For10cents does not belong online. They are the worst penny auction website out there. I had to file a paypal case in order to recieve my one big win. Otherwise when I did play them the only other thing I could win was bidpacks. It was a joke. I was very naive about penny auctions at the time, because I had just started bidding about a month prior, seen there add-everywhere, bought into it and played on for a while until I did have a win other than a bidpack. A vidiocamara. Had to wait approxiamate 9 mths to get it and write every other day to get an udpdate. BUYER BEWARE !!! NOT A SUGGESTED AUCTION SITE! STAY AWAY IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT YOUR WINS!

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Stay away from this site.

SMB0512
  • SMB0512
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I got the same call in December, 2011. It is 4/2/2012, and I have received NOTHING.

mrpink79
  • mrpink79
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Maciej Wilhelm gave me the same line, but I did as many charge backs as I could before it was too late. I got almost all of my money back. It is just a line. He is very convincing but if he is sincere then he is in over his head and if he is not then he is a scam artist. Just charge back everything you can while you can and by whatever means necessary before it is too late. You might as well chase a rainbow if you are waiting on for10cents to send you anything.

kat_214
  • kat_214
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Glad to say i never won anything from for10cents so at least i wont have to wait for the goods to arrive. I had a problem with very suspicious behavior during the bidding process, i am inclined to think that 4-10 are using bots to win the auctions so they can reduce the debt to members, i witnessed this strange bidding method several times over the weekend and notified them through their contact form, at that time i thought that a group of members were in collusion with each other. i have not seen the names show up again since Saturday and i never received any kind of communication to say otherwise. so after much thought and watching the auctions i conclude that they were most likely some kind of bots being used, has anyone else experienced unusual bidding behavior?.

Taylor10
  • Taylor10
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I am posting this in more than one topic in the hope I can reach as many people as possible:

Hi,

I am ready to be part of filing a class action suit against For10Cents.  

Does anyone even know how to start something like this?  Not only do they owe me a lot of money, but many, many wins, some of them dating back two years.

I was hopeful they would have enough integrity to make it right, but not anymore.  It is plain selfishness and greed on the part of the owners not to try and fulfill their contract with us their customers.

I don't know how much help I can be as I am disabled.

Please reply to this post if you are interested, and we can muddle through this together.

I think the Attorney General of the State where the business resides may have some information.

Thanks.

Linda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users