Started by FrogGal , Mar 16 2012 10:55 PM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FrogGal
  • FrogGal
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Has anyone had issues with smartbids shipping lately? I've gotten a few gift cards from them almost immediately (the card would ship out within like 3 days of me paying) but about 2 weeks ago I won a gift card and it still says "pending shipment" on my auction pages. I emailed smartbid earlier in the week asking when the card would ship since they normally have fast shipping and they said it would be out by the end of the week. Anyone else having any issues?

SmartBid
  • SmartBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Hi, Can u please let us know your username and auction link in our support email (support@thesmartbid.com)- we will take care of it immediately. Currently, we don't have any backlog of shipping - all of our products which are paid out in last 3 days have been shipped.

Thanks!
SmartBid Team

FrogGal
  • FrogGal
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I emailed you with the auction and my user name. Thanks.

SmartBid
  • SmartBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

I emailed you with the auction and my user name. Thanks.

Hi FrogGal,

Thanks for following up with us. Yes, you are correct that our orders are typically sent within a day or two of payment. We're known as one of the fastest shippers in PA industry, our team over here works incredibly hard maintain that reputation.

I've contacted the shipping team, and they have just sent out the gift card that you paid for on 3/10. This item requires a special shipping mechanism with our supplier, which caused the delay. Thanks for your patience, and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks!
SmartBid Team

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

way to go smartbid on customer service

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users