Background Image

Have you tried the hybrid auction concept called Blaze Auctions at BubbleBid.com?

Started by BubbleBid , Mar 20 2012 09:06 PM
blaze auctions bubble bid bubblebid bubblebid.com reserves

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BubbleBid
  • BubbleBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

We would like to hear your feedback about our Blaze Auctions which are a hybrid of random reserve and timer auctions.

They feature:
1. True Randomly assigned reserve prices, immediate win at reserve price.
2. Fair reserve price ranges.
3. No Shipping or final price cost.
4. 2nd Place Bids Bonus to the runner up in the auction when reserve is met by the winner (less loss if losing to the next bidder).
5. Inner-Loop setting where the auction locks new bidders out at a point within the range - Less Snipers.
6. Any comments or suggestions?

Thanks, and good fortune to you.

-----------------------------
BubbleBid.com
-----------------------------

BubbleBid
  • BubbleBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Guess we need to work harder for a reply!
OK, first 5 people to reply on this thread with a link to one of our auctions that ended at a great value to the winner, we will give you 2 Bids each for free (allow up to 24 hours to be credited). Different links per person/reply of course.

Don't forget, let us know what you like about our Blaze auctions, or any suggestions you may have. Thanks!

kathysan
  • kathysan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

I enjoy the blaze auctions. The 2nd week in March I won a $10 amazon with 3 bids. The price went for 23 or 24 cents.
More $10 Amazon would be nice. Thanks

twhite
  • twhite
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

I would say this was a good deal

BubbleBid.com - BLAZE: 20 Bids Pack or win Bid Bonus Discounted Sale Deal - Penny Auction Site with Multiple Winners

1 bid and they won 20 bids! I haven't tried the website but I saw a video Just1Penny did on youtube and I have it on my list of sites to try out. I like sites with variety of auctions.

JustDoIt
  • JustDoIt
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

I would say this was a good deal

BubbleBid.com - BLAZE: 20 Bids Pack or win Bid Bonus Discounted Sale Deal - Penny Auction Site with Multiple Winners

1 bid and they won 20 bids! I haven't tried the website but I saw a video Just1Penny did on youtube and I have it on my list of sites to try out. I like sites with variety of auctions.

Unfortunately twhite, that is not exactly what happened. The reserve was not met so the bidder got their bids back with a multiplier, in that case, it was 120%, but it can be more at times too. Earlier today, I had a $15 dollar amazon card that ended up having a reserve that was on the high end, so I let the time run out, and on an auction that I spent 26 bids on, I got 52 back... It really is a fun concept.

http://bubblebid.com...1_for_sale.html

For a more traditional Blaze auction that ended cheap, the last $10 dollar amazon had a reserve at one cent, which was won by bidderx (Auction ID 9684).

BubbleBid
  • BubbleBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Hi and sorry for the delay, we haven't been back on PAW since the forum troubles.
We have credited 2 bids to kathysan and JustDoIt since we know your BubbleBid usernames. twhite, if you're a member already please message or email us your name for your 2 free bids.
Anyone Else want 2 free bids? Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blaze auctions, bubble bid, bubblebid, bubblebid.com, reserves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users