Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Apr 03 2012 07:36 PM

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

As you can tell, the forum is still having issues. I am working on it now to the best of my ability to get this fixed and running normally. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

How is it working for you? I believe the issue has actually been cleaned this time!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Still having trouble with fire fox browser... but we will see, may take time for it to clear up!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Yeah it may... thank you.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

The forum part of your site seems to be inaccessible for the most part but that's because the browser is using an old Cached version. If users clear our their cache, everything should be running smoothly for them. Another way about doing this (if you use Chrome) is that when you try to access certain parts of the forum, a "CloudFlare" error message pops up notifying you why you are not able to see the page you clicked on. If you read through the error message it then displays a hyperlinked part saying something like "view live version". By clicking this, your browser will now override the previously cached version of the forum.

Glad it's now up and running. I was starting to go through PAW withdrawal. :P

Cheers to all!

chaosx
  • chaosx
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

The forum part of your site seems to be inaccessible for the most part but that's because the browser is using an old Cached version. If users clear our their cache, everything should be running smoothly for them. Another way about doing this (if you use Chrome) is that when you try to access certain parts of the forum, a "CloudFlare" error message pops up notifying you why you are not able to see the page you clicked on. If you read through the error message it then displays a hyperlinked part saying something like "view live version". By clicking this, your browser will now override the previously cached version of the forum.

Glad it's now up and running. I was starting to go through PAW withdrawal. :P

Cheers to all!

I was also getting those messages but now everything is responding well and no more withdrawals. :D

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Nothing wrong now to my knowledge... Thanks you Amanda

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

I dont seem to have any problems viewing anything with Firefox on PAW .

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

CloudFlare is causing some HTML striping in your posts. We are working to resolve the issue.

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

CloudFlare is causing some HTML striping in your posts. We are working to resolve the issue.

Cloudflare is great, I have been considering them with my site.

Edited by eta420, 18 April 2012 - 06:15 PM.
Typo

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Cloudflare is great, I have been considering them with my site.

Yeah, you should try it!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users