Background Image

Congratulations to PAW on its restoration!

Started by AnniesBid , Apr 14 2012 04:36 PM
ddos ddos attack facebook hack traffic

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

AnniesBid
  • AnniesBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

:hurray:

Its good to see the forum back up, although viewership has clearly taken a hit. Still, we're wondering if it wasn't a good thing since it exposed everyone to your Facebook page which was starting to become quite active as a result of the URL redirect?

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

Glad to see your back!

Fearless bidder
  • Fearless bidder
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I am here and I am ready to post to win the cleaning kit prize. I am glad to see this site is back too. Yeah.

chaosx
  • chaosx
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Glad to see this site back up and running also. :)

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Restoration"? This was a resurrection...

nostopmedia
  • nostopmedia
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hehey welcome back PAW

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Let's just see to it that it stays here now... That was just too scarey. If they can put a site like PAW down, they can put any site down, and that is plain scarey.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thanks for the welcome back! good luck on the giveaway everyone~!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

AnniesBid
  • AnniesBid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Amanda, what happened to the home page layout you had over the weekend? We thought it was quite good...

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Amanda, what happened to the home page layout you had over the weekend? We thought it was quite good...

Oh thank you! Working on it :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Everything is great, except for the sudden sensorship....

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Everything is great, except for the sudden sensorship....

Bill I am sorry you are feeling this way, but there has been no censorship. We are just concerned about users coming here to promote their services and spread libel about other businesses, that is all. It's to make PAW better for all of us.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Amanda,

I dont really appreciate being told by your new moderator that I and Nicole (Baby) are the cause of the problems, and that we are the pennyauctionwatch mafia.

That is totally uncalled for after all the help we have been to you.

Read Andre's posts about and to me, it is ridiculous, asking if I am on LSD, calling me a psychopath, and a slew of other stuff.
I do believe that if he is going to be the moderator, that he should act like one, rather than dragging your users that have been faithful
through the mud.

He even said I was filling your head with BS...

I expect to get a public apology from Andre in a separate forum thread.
This has all been uncalled for... A moderator bashing and trashing me like that, and making a sleek remark about
Baby being my online girlfriend...Guess he doe not know that Baby is Nicoles dog... Sounds more like notgonnastop than anyone else, and he is not helping the forum
by doing this crap!

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

We would like the like button back please.

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

Amanda,I dont really appreciate being told by your new moderator that I and Nicole (Baby) are the cause of the problems, and that we are the pennyauctionwatch mafia.That is totally uncalled for after all the help we have been to you.Read Andre's posts about and to me, it is ridiculous, asking if I am on LSD, calling me a psychopath, and a slew of other stuff.I do believe that if he is going to be the moderator, that he should act like one, rather than dragging your users that have been faithfulthrough the mud.He even said I was filling your head with BS...I expect to get a public apology from Andre in a separate forum thread.This has all been uncalled for... A moderator bashing and trashing me like that, and making a sleek remark aboutBaby being my online girlfriend...Guess he doe not know that Baby is Nicoles dog... Sounds more like notgonnastop than anyone else, and he is not helping the forumby doing this crap!

Bill, I would like to hear one from you first for they way I was greeted to this forum. Second for all the name calling you did. If your man enough to do that I can shake hands and move past this.

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

We would like the like button back please.

This is at the top of Amanda's list as there is a ton of other functions which are not working now.

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Bill, I would like to hear one from you first for they way I was greeted to this forum. Second for all the name calling you did. If your man enough to do that I can shake hands and move past this.

What a short memory you must have, and what names, look at the sh!t you said, and for no reason, even talking to another user, you directly interjected my name as the cause to the problems...

Now, with this being shown, who started what?, and like I said top you last night, in my humble opinion, you can go straight to hell for all I care!

You called me everything in the book... No apology from me buddie!

Edited by MidPennyBill, 18 April 2012 - 04:15 PM.

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

And as it stands right now, you would not want me close enoughn to shake your hand, I guarantee you that!

I was the second person to greet you and welcome you.... Big mistake as I see it now!
Remember, I am half of the pennyauctionwatch mafia.
I am part of the gang responsible for PAW woes...

Eat sh!t!

Edited by MidPennyBill, 18 April 2012 - 04:18 PM.

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

LOLOL I'm in the mafia??? How did I miss that post!? I am Italian, but as you know, we Italians deny that it exists. So, I am in no mafia!

PS. I will admit I was harsh to Andre in my first post, but I was posting my feelings about the harsh way he came onto this forum with guns a'blazin. I, personally, don't respond well to that. Then when my post was deleted without reason, that p*ssed me off. I have some suggestions for PAW regarding rules, posts, banning, etc. But I don't have the time now to write in detail and will do so later.

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

I sincerely doubt that they want to hear your ideas... You are part of the woes,,,lol Check out the rest of his posts.
they will make you sick at the very least, and he calls himself a moderator...

I have something he might moderate just fine!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ddos, ddos attack, facebook, hack, traffic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users