Background Image

Penny Auction Software--New to the game!!

Started by marksipe123 , Apr 16 2012 08:53 AM
help me find honest penny auction advice software

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

marksipe123
  • marksipe123
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello All!! I am in need of some help from all of my penny auction friends. I am looking for a penny auction software to launch my own site in September. Due to all of the scammers on the internet it is making it nearly impossible to find someone honest...Can anyone one point me in the direction of a company with integrity and a good product??....PLEASE HELP!!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hello Marksipe123, welcome to Penny Auction Watch. So glad you decided to join us and can't wait to hear and learn from your experiences in setting up and running a successful penny auction site!
As far as scripts out there I am going to move this into the script section and we can hear from other sites who have experiences with scripts also check out that section.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

robertflorish
  • robertflorish
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

*** Post was removed for shameless self advertising. ***

Edited by AndreR, 03 May 2012 - 08:14 PM.
Breaking the rules is a No No

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

Please read the rules Robertflorish (AKA AJ Penny Auction)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help me find, honest, penny auction advice, software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users