bidify bidsson penny auctions

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Norge
  • Norge
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Bidify on Facebook managed to get 10.000 likes in matter of hours. There are plenty going on everywhere, on youtube, facebook, blogs, tweets, reviews, the Alexa rank skyrocketed etc. I find it surprising that this site barely mentions it.
I'm aware somebody thing it's a scam, others do not, but still...?

Just wondering. :amuse:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hi Norge, great question and interesting site! I came across them before they launched. I see they appear to be offering an AUDI S4 set to end tonight - yet the page title in the browser indicates it is a beta item. Will look into this more and see! If anyone else has any more info definitely share it here!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Look at their About Page it's not completed yet...

Registration Service Provided By: KEVHOSTING

Domain Name: BIDSSON.COM

Registrant:
Bidsson Ltd.
Larus Palmi Magnusson (

http://source.domain...t[]=transparent

)
Unit 117, Orion Mall, Palm Street
Victoria
Mahe,N/A
SC
Tel. +35.48928857

Creation Date: 23-Nov-2011
Expiration Date: 23-Nov-2015

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

mojo
  • mojo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

http://pennyauctionw...ead.php?t=18494

Norge
  • Norge
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Hi Norge, great question and interesting site! I came across them before they launched. I see they appear to be offering an AUDI S4 set to end tonight - yet the page title in the browser indicates it is a beta item. Will look into this more and see! If anyone else has any more info definitely share it here!

I would like that Audi...I should have mentioned that. Yes, they're in beta testing, and existing members are testing.
Official launch 1. of May (how do you write dates in a correct way (I'm norwegian, forgot my school lesson)).
Bidify will be taken down the 20th, in order to finish what remains until launch (last chance to sign up is 20.04. - 23:59GMT).

There's a lot going on, so I'm still surprised that this forum, with so much people and all about penny auctions, is not talking about it.
That being said: I'm a member, and putting quite a lot of effort into it. I think it's fun and exiting, and I think I dream Bidify dreams at night :-)

All information so far makes me convinced that this will be a huge success, provided people actually manage to win and receive their items.

One big difference from other penny auctions I've visited is that for most countries won items will be bought in the winners country and shipped locally - even the cars. :-). I also know they're working with local shops in order to have pick up points.
I have very good experiences with that from another site. You go to the site, buy the product, and then you can pick it up at "a store near you" insted of the post office - and have saved the shipping. If they succeed in such agreements with several shops - then we're talking!

For us norwegians that can mean huge saving on shipping and taxes. All shipments worth 200 NOK or more have a tax to the state (which we might have to pay anyway, I'm not sure yet) + a fee for customs declaration + custom fee. That means that an item worth 200 + shipping may have cost you as much as 600 at the end, and excludes us from a lot of god deals.I shop a lot on the net, and find that Amazon often have extremely high shipping costs (if they send to Norway at all), and that eBay has more reasonable fees. Depending on the item, the seller and what kind of shipment, of course.). I think only books, cd's and videos are excluded from this.

And the penny auctions? Almost none ship to us. :-(

SO - the first of may I will go nowhere without my laptop. I think. :-) Wish me luck.

(I don't dare until you say it's okay, since I haven't read enough on this forum to know the unwritten rules yet - but if you say I can I'll post a link to my blog)

Edited by Norge, 18 April 2012 - 09:13 PM.
Why is text showing in one, big chunk? I don't write like that...

Norge
  • Norge
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Sorry my post is one big text chunk. I wrote with shifts, but somebody ate them... Tried to edit, no success. Is it my browser or something wrong in the forum functions?Update: switched from Chrome to IE, looked fine in preview, but then somebody ate my line shifts again... and then they reappeared. *scratching my head*

Edited by Norge, 18 April 2012 - 09:16 PM.
Second try

Norge
  • Norge
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Look at their About Page it's not completed yet... [LEFT]Registration Service Provided By: KEVHOSTINGContact: +001.6136861212Domain Name: BIDSSON.COM ]

I don't see what you see - what is missing?

Norge
  • Norge
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

http://pennyauctionw....ad.php?t=18494

Thanks, actually I saw that, but I seldom use time on discussions of that kind. :-)

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Id say that when a site claims to be that big and they have not even launched, there is a big problem already. I would steer clear myself, because if they are so big the server wont handle it, somethings definitely wrong... Possibly theft of user bases from other sites.

How could they have so much activity? They wont even launch until next month...

Rubbish!

mojo
  • mojo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

http://www.alexa.com...nfo/bidsson.com

[h=2]Statistics Summary for bidsson.com[/h]Bidsson.com has a three-month global Alexa traffic rank of 86,343, and the site is located in Seychelles. While it is ranked #17,379 in Russia, where about 21% of its visitors are located, it is also popular in Iceland, where it is ranked #124. Approximately 57% of visits to the site consist of only one pageview (i.e., are bounces). Bidsson.com has a relatively good traffic rank in the city of Kolbotn (#60).Bidsson.com has a three-month global Alexa traffic rank of 86,343, and the site is located in Seychelles. While it is ranked #17,379 in Russia, where about 21% of its visitors are located,

[h=2]Bidsson.com’s Regional Traffic Ranks[/h]Country

Rank

Posted Image Iceland

Posted Image Norway

Posted Image Venezuela

Posted Image Ukraine

Posted Image Russia

Posted Image United Kingdom

Posted Image United States

Posted Image Spain

Posted Image Germany

More

[h=2]Where Visitors Go on Bidsson.com[/h]Subdomain

Percent of Visitors

bidsson.com

95.98%

testing.bidsson.com

5.30%

http://siteanalytics...com/bidsson.com

Unique Visitors
[h=4]1,764[/h]
  • 1,285 | 268.27%
  • 1,764 | N/A
[h=3]Rank (by UVs)[/h][h=4]706,123[/h]
  • 2,083,280 | 1,377,157
  • N/A | N/A
  • compete measures USA only traffic

Mlbrc
  • Mlbrc
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hi, i'm new to this forum. Just to be up-front and honest, I am an affiliate for Bidsson's marketing program called Bidify. I will not post my personal referral link though since I know that is not the purpose of this forum.

Anyway, the bidsson penny site has been up now for about a couple weeks. They offer some pretty decent stuff, but I think the shipping prices are a bit on the high side. They do, however, offer a sell-back feature which is unique to many of the penny auctions I've seen. Upon winning an auction, you can sell the product back to the company, less a 20% restocking fee, for actual money. It's an excellent feature for those interested in winning multiple auctions for the money rather than the products. I've won only 1 auction so far, but i did use the sell-back feature and it was fairly smooth.

You get 25 free bids upon signing up to bidsson, that you can use in any of the auctions. Anyway, i'm curious to see what you guys think of the auction site now that it has launched.

james w
  • james w
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I came across a website a while back whose author had a sort of ministry and it seemed he was trying to help them supplement their income. It was mentioned there that ecommerce was a rapidly growing sector and added more specifically, penny auctions. He stated that company's such as Bidify or zeekler also have affiliate programs that are really blowing up and these affiliates are truly making a pretty penny, pun intended. This isn't my link but here is the article http://israelreturns...they-scams.html. It may be worth looking into...

Mlbrc
  • Mlbrc
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Thanks for the link. But i'm more interested in what the PAW community thinks of the bidsson penny auctions. Does the bidsson website look like something that penny auction enthusiasts would be participating in? Maybe just need to give the site sometime (only been live a few weeks) to prove out its legitimacy? What's everyone's thoughts? I see them auctioning off some awesome products so far (7 night vacation cruises, expensive watches, precious & valuable metals, and more).

They also offer a sell-back feature... So for those who win products and sell on e-bay for a living, i'd think that bidsson would be an all-in-one stop for those auction professionals.

james w
  • james w
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

It seems after looking at them both, bidify vs zeekler, there are major similarites between them. many have called both a scam but the jury is still out for me. I'll trust what the preacher says! http://israelreturns...they-scams.html

James

james w
  • james w
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Looks like they are doing well so far, averaging 1.2% from 1st day of auctions.

james w
  • james w
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Looks like they are doing well so far, averaging 1.2% from 1st day of auctions.

[h=2]Posted Image bidify vs zeekler[/h]

It seems after looking at them both, bidify vs zeekler, there are major similarites between them. many have called both a scam but the jury is still out for me. I'll trust what the preacher says! http://israelreturns....hey-scams.html

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

It seems after looking at them both, bidify vs zeekler, there are major similarites between them. many have called both a scam but the jury is still out for me. I'll trust what the preacher says! http://israelreturns...they-scams.html

James

Check out what I found out about them too http://www.pennyauct...penny-auctions/

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Norge
  • Norge
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

I am also a Bidify Affiliate, as well as having a founder's position.
There are numerous articles and blog posts throught out the web, some positive and some sceptical.

I was the one that introduced Bidify and Bidsson to this forum, asking for opinions. I was then encouraged by Amanda to come back and tell more.

In the mean time I am happy to say that Bidify so far has exceeded my expectations. My team is getting affiliates and now cover several countries, people win auctions, and the earnings are increasing day by day. So far it's been an average earning of 1,7 to 2,6% a day, with a little dip in the weekends.

I get contacted by people wanting to join, and for people with an existing network I think this is a piece of cake. Many of the Bidifiers are also with Zeek, and happy with "putting their eggs in more than one basket".

For now I'm using my daily bonuses to increase my earning base, and will do so for quite some time. So are my team members. One can choose whether to do that or to have the money put to your cash account.
As for the monthly costs we simply turn off repurchase for a day or two (depending on your bonus payout, of course) to cover the 20 Euro monthly fee and the 50 Euros for personal volume (PV - 50 PV gets you 65 bids to shop for at Bidsson and generates income to your upline). That way you don't need to put more money into the system. Unless you want to, of course.

My earning base is increasing rapidly, and so is my affiliate network. We see that people think it's a bit complicated at first, but gets the hang of it really quickly. Besides we keep our affiliates close and help then with whatever they need. My initial amount have almost tripled in the last 7 weeks, and I can't wait to see where this is going.

I have also won three auctions. The first one was a Bid package that I used. On the other two I used the sell back-function, transfered the money to Bidify and bought more sample bids, which in turn are given away to customers and increasing my daily leadership bonus.

I wrote a text I use on appropriate occasions, I hope this is one:

The Bidify marketing system is rewarding, easy to understand and fun. Everyone can do it.
Bidify is the marketing arm of Bidsson.

The new and global Bidsson penny auction are running hot, covering over 200 countries world wide.
You can shop for vacations, iPads and other electronics, tools, cosmetics, and even cars, in addition to other retail products.

Signing up as a Retail Customer is fast, free and easy.
There is no cost to register as a retail customer, and NO credit card is necessary. You will get 25 free bids to shop for. If you then click the "Like"-button you will get 25 more.

People looking for THE opportunity will want to join the Bidify affiliate program and earn on their own downline.

Bidify's daily profit sharing program has everything you need to achieve your success!

You get sample bids which are then given away to Bidsson customers (by Bidify, you don't have to give them away yourself).

When customers use your sample bids you earn on everything they shop for the next 120 days (like Zeek, but they have 90 days).

Watch the presentation: http://bidify.com/in...ge=presentation (as we speak the Bidify website is taken down for planned hardware upgrades)

How much you can earn depends on the affiliate package you bought and on your own downline (up to 15 levels).

In addition you get fingertip control of your business:

- Full access to the Bidify opportunity when the Compliance Certification Course is completed.
- Access to the personal Bidify Pro Marketing System.
- A personal replicated Bidify Website
- Complete access to Bidify University
- Option to qualify to earn bonuses according to the Bidify Bonus Plan

Our team will support you no matter where you're from - hope to get to know you soon!

Take a look at www.bidify.com for details and registering, and you're welcome to our affiliate team blog at
www.bidify.no/wp
Follow us on twitter too: @BidifyNorge

Edited by Norge, 09 August 2012 - 03:46 PM.
Removed referral link

Norge
  • Norge
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

I tried to edit twice to remove the referral link, but it doesn't work. Admin: feel free to edit, I'm sorry, it was a honest mistake by cut'n paste.

Mlbrc
  • Mlbrc
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

These bidsson auctions have been great so far. I won a total of 6 auctions. Used the sellback feature on 4 of them (cash prize at 80% value of retail). The other 2 i chose to have shipped. I received my target gift card and am awaiting my digital camera!

They're auctioning off a bunch of great stuff and the auction owner says things are going to keep getting better and better.

I encourage everyone to check it out! Yes there's an MLM program to bidsson, but I am speaking primarily on the quality of the penny auctions. Check it out and use your 25 free bids. No need to bother with the MLM side of this unless you want to. The MLM compensation plan is a traditional MLM plan, not like the one that zeekler was using.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidify, bidsson, penny auctions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users