bidify bidsson penny auctions

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Norge
  • Norge
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

I'm glad to hear you were happy with your auctions.

There are new things coming to the existing plans in a few days, just checked by the lawyers and said to still be compliant. We'll just have to see. They talk about differentiation in the compensation plan for some countries, and I believe that exiting things will come. My downline is growing fast, a lot of people want to join - especially people that used to be with Zeek.

By the way - what do you think of this? Is it true?
"According to the recorded call for Zeek, Paul Burks didn't even know what was going on because he was taking care of his ill wife for the past 3 months!"

Victor Bidify
  • Victor Bidify
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

please give me differents information: when you win? when you receive your product? how long time you wait ?

Because i win 12 august and my friend win 05 august but not receive not receive anything

These bidsson auctions have been great so far. I won a total of 6 auctions. Used the sellback feature on 4 of them (cash prize at 80% value of retail). The other 2 i chose to have shipped. I received my target gift card and am awaiting my digital camera!

They're auctioning off a bunch of great stuff and the auction owner says things are going to keep getting better and better.

I encourage everyone to check it out! Yes there's an MLM program to bidsson, but I am speaking primarily on the quality of the penny auctions. Check it out and use your 25 free bids. No need to bother with the MLM side of this unless you want to. The MLM compensation plan is a traditional MLM plan, not like the one that zeekler was using.

Mlbrc
  • Mlbrc
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

please give me differents information: when you win? when you receive your product? how long time you wait ?

Because i win 12 august and my friend win 05 august but not receive not receive anything

Shipping time was not that great. it took me 30 days to receive the gift card. As for the camera, I won the auction on August 12 and it has not shipped yet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidify, bidsson, penny auctions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users