Background Image

What do you think of the new rules? Are they a positive or a negative? Have your say!

Started by Guest_AndreR_* , Apr 18 2012 08:53 AM
penny auction watch rules

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you agree with PAW's new rules? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you agree with PAW's new rules?

1. Yes, I think PAW is headed in the right direction with the new rules (33 votes [94.29%])

Percentage of vote: 94.29%

2. I think its Nazi Fascism! Free PAW! (2 votes [5.71%])

Percentage of vote: 5.71%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

Recently PAW has decided to change the direction of the forum by moderating forum posts such as: Posting scam threads without providing proper evidence supporting claims, shill reviews by penny auction software vendors, vendor bashing and bullying by certain members on this forum. Are you against these new rules and feel that Penny Auction Watch should stay non moderated or do you feel that we are moving in the right positive direction by flushing out these types of behaviors?

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

I think we are all adults we need good communication ,It seems like the only time its ok to post about a PA being a scam is after they have run with our money,not shipped our items, and i dont like that one bit. I think the Bid-bob thread would be a perfect example of how "redflags" go unnoticed.

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

I completely agree! Often times a site failing to ship within 7 days is an immediate red flag. Our new system will identify these sites and warn users with proof. If an item is shipped we invite the owners of the site in question to participate in a mediation process and resolve issues directly with the users here on PAW. Don't forget to VOTE ------^

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Andre, H
How can you agree with Spot and say the things you said about me... That is called I believe being a bit hypocritial.

I am the one that fully exposed Bid-Bob for what they were.
I am not the self serving one here... Ive spent a lot of money exposing sites... What have you spent?
How long have you been affiliated with the penny auction industry anyway...

I have people ask me what to do to survive, and I tell them... They do what I say, they stay up. Why do you think 90% of the sites now use reserves? Cant lose, and Midpenny was the first to use all reserves...

You need to study a bit and do some homework, before you go trashing someone with that big mouth of yours.

When O spweak bad about a site, I have done my homework, I warn people, I hone in and soon they are gone.

If you are against that, your in the wrong business...

You may know more than me about the attacks, because I am no geek, but so far thats about all you really seem to know...

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

By the way, just setting up some system will not stop the fraud... I feel it may fuel it, and remember, IVE NEVER BEEN WRONG YET!

Conspiracies, UFO's and all that crap... Where did you come from, and why would you talk like that top a longtime user that has done more good for this site then it appears you ever will.

If you dont tackle the problem (fraudulent sites), people get hurt, thats all there is to it.. You should listen and re read the one line that spot wrote in the other thread... You might learn something!

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

I still cannot find these rules written down anywhere. Just the words written in red at top of page PLEASE READ AND THINK BEFORE YOU POST. Is this the rule ? If you click on it a long list of smilies comes up.

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

I still cannot find these rules written down anywhere. Just the words written in red at top of page PLEASE READ AND THINK BEFORE YOU POST. Is this the rule ? If you click on it a long list of smilies comes up.

Specific forums have new rules sticky's posted in them. We are tackling each forum one by one to accomplish this task. So far the script section has been cleansed and rules have been posted.

IVE NEVER BEEN WRONG YET!

Nice.

Edited by AndreR, 18 April 2012 - 12:58 PM.

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Ask Amanda, I have had a 100% shut down rate on scam sites...

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

http://pennyauctionw...ead.php?t=18657 This is the first set of new rules specifically targeting the Penny Auction Script Section. There will be others posted in threads where it's needed.Its pretty basic.- Respect your fellow PAW user- If you have a complaint about a Penny Auction Site, rather than post blindly, gather as much information as you can by taking screen shots and videos. Once you have this information then post your complaint but support it with some evidence. We will then work with you to resolve the issue directly with the site

badeacon
  • badeacon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Specific forums have new rules sticky's posted in them. We are tackling each forum one by one to accomplish this task. So far the script section has been cleansed and rules have been posted.Nice.

Where did the quote" I've never been wrong yet" come from? Not my words anywhere on this forum.

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

He was just trying to be funny

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thought the link to the rules was fixed, will be fixing and updating this soon. Thank you badeacon!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users