Background Image

Ipad 3 Fundraiser From Penny Auction Watch Supporting March For Babies! Bid Now!

Started by Guest_AndreR_* , Apr 18 2012 01:15 PM
paw charity auction

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

Yes, that's right. Penny Auction Watch is hosting its first charity fundraiser! We're offering a brand new iPad 3 - 16 GB WiFi - (Black or White your choice).

All proceeds will be forwarded to

The cause:http://www.marchforb...s.org/jboechler

posted by:http://pennyauctionw...?t=18680Special

Thank you to MsJynx for posting this great cause.Here is how this fundraiser will work.

In the thread below post your highest bid for the ipad 3. Our fundraiser window will close at midnight EST on April 25th, 2012.

The person with the time stamped bid closest to midnight wins. You may bid any amount to up the value from the previous post. If you post a bid value which is less than the value posted before the bid will be disqualified. The winning bidder has 12 hours after our fundraiser closes to pay Amanda's Paypal account in order to secure the item. She will forward the donation on behalf of the forum to the March for babies site.The Item you are bidding on is a brand new sealed Apple 16GB iPad 3rd Generation With Wi-Fi - Black. The winning bidder will have the item shipped by Fedex by myself the following day after the fundraiser has been paid for and the tracking number will be emailed to your forum email address.Let the bidding begin!

Why did I post this all in quotes? Because our html scripting is still broken :-(

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 27 April 2012 - 02:24 PM.
updated fundraising link - had typo in url

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Okay, so let me see if I understand this. Say I bid $5. I owe that to charity, and if someone bids after me, say $10. They owe that amount. And so on and so forth. Then the person with the highest bid also pays that amount and wins the iPad? So, if there are eleven bids:5, 10, 25, 50, 80, 100, 150, 190, 230, 275, 320 Charity gets: $1435 and the winner ($320) gets the iPad3?

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

The final amount will be owed by the winner only to the charity. So bid away!

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

I will kick off the bidding.$25.00

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Ill bid $40.00 for the ipad. Free shipping?

Guest_AndreR_*
  • Guests

Shipping is free anywhere in North America.

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

nice

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

Oh wow, okay. I thought the other way would make a lot more money!
Then, I bid $100.

MidPennyBill
  • MidPennyBill
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,665 posts

Good for you my online girlfriend.... good for you...
"Baby, You Know What I Like"

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

My bids $110.00 it is then. i take it you didnt get that kindle on centibid last week?baby

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

just a joke i didnt want to jump that auction even though i wanted it also.i dont remember seeing who won it.

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

My bids $110.00 it is then. i take it you didnt get that kindle on centibid last week?baby

No, Spot, I didn't. Were you bidding on it too? I'm not crazy about the non-recognizable names, but everything I've won, I've gotten!

My bid: higher than Spot's at all times. LOLOL
My monetary bid: $125

PS. You should have jumped it if you knew it wasn't a power bidder. Everyone jumps in on there anyway! Sometimes it's the only way to win (if you know that person isn't a PB).

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

funny i do have a limit but ill wait to bid again on the ipad. ,i did not bid on the kindle i was actually hoping you won it after seeing you were after it from the start.Last auction i took was a Kitchen Aid mixer.and i received it.

BabyFidgette
  • BabyFidgette
  • Members
  • 1,154 posts

funny i do have a limit but ill wait to bid again on the ipad. ,i did not bid on the kindle i was actually hoping you won it after seeing you were after it from the start.Last auction i took was a Kitchen Aid mixer.and i received it.

Aww, thanks! Is your name TheSpot on there? If not, what it is? I was actually trying to win it for my friend. She has since bought one, I have no need for a Kindle now. Plus, so many new people come into auctions on CB it drives me nutz. For some reason I can "put up" with that on the Q and DealDash, but on CB it drives me crazy! Probably b/c I don't know who I'm bidding against!

TheSpot
  • TheSpot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

yes i am Thespot on centibid.I have a different name on other sites. I normally tag and defend and did ok for a while but yes the jumping drives me crazy i guess i have to adapt to it.

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

My Bid: $250. Let's get'er going!

eta420
  • eta420
  • Members
  • 523 posts

$275 " Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup! ":P

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Let's keep this going, the more money we can raise for March for Babies the better!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

$300 YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPP eta :P

Fearless bidder
  • Fearless bidder
  • Members
  • PipPip