minus auction minusauction.com new penny auction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Today I had the pleasure of interviewing the US founder of the brand new penny auction site MinusAuction.com
Read the interview: Interview with Founder of Just Launched in the US Penny Auction MinusAuction

Comments?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

fortime
  • fortime
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

I started using this site after the above article. While initially items started coming just fine (and for that THANK YOU Minus Auction), they are not keeping their "will ship next week" promises since past 1+ months. I have items well over 2 months which have not arrived. The phone number on there site which was going to voice mail till last week, is no more working. I left many voice messages before that but no call back has happened from there side.

Minus Auction please revert back to my queries. Please live up to your promises.

iwontgiveup
  • iwontgiveup
  • Members
  • 908 posts

In the article you wrote, they kept mentioning their excitement towards the "patentability" of their system and that no one else can duplicate their idea. Swoopo had a patent for their model, so how come many others were able to duplicate it? I would really like to know the answer to this if anyone knows?...

fortime
  • fortime
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

They have now stopped running there site since about 12 days now with this message in Facebook.

ATTENTION, MinusAuction friends!!!
The main site is down due to severe server issues. Please standby, that is what we are doing, while our technicians sort this out. We have not lost any data. All accounts have been saved with your information and settings. Thank you for the support and patience.
Your MinusAuction Team

There other non-english site is also down.

Have written several emails but no reply. Have 2k+ worth of items pending from them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: minus auction, minusauction.com, new penny auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users