Background Image

Bidrivals.com Not Delivering Won Items - Going Bust?

Started by Dexter , Apr 25 2012 05:28 PM

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

TWISTED_DESTINY
  • TWISTED_DESTINY
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi marrju

So sweet your here too, yes i have laughed so much about are unspoken 100bids rule (and Caravel sometimes if your reading this) But i think we upset plenty of others that never had a chance.
Your internet connection is faster than mine and by the time 100bids got on the bottom of my screen your names was already there, i was not happy but thankfully i found a way to beat the system get my bid on before it showed up on your screen.
Sorry i will be keeping this cheat to myself and taking it to the grave, i may need it later... :cool:

If you read my other post from today you should work out my other names, your 4th from top all time BR winners @ allpennyauctions.com

Take care
TWISTED_D..

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

More Bad News... About The New Bidrivals Owner..
Who Also Owns bidson.com :(

Posted on you tube on 14th April 2012 by skisolt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvfhlzekeyg

How very odd.. The person who uploaded this video to youtube has removed it from their
youtube account the day i posted a link to it for you guys attention!..

Why post a public complaint video then remove it!? .. Skisolt what you playing at mate?
Can't you handle the publicity??.. Or did you get threatened with a law suit from BR!??
:)

Edited by ENGINE2011, 26 May 2012 - 02:46 PM.

OLDUSER
  • OLDUSER
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

hi to all users

I do not know how this will end but what if you are laughing esque all of us.

Open and close when they want people leaving money in the air just as they do not understand or are concerned that people invest their money and we need it.

Take 3 months to ship the items when the market price is lower when sent for them not to lose.

Now they have to do is return the money to all people without take longer.

They can not have the money to so many people hold.

We hope to give a solution soon and do not laugh over all of us

Regards to all people

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO POST SKISOLT'S OTHER COMPLAINT VIDEO! .. UNFORTUNATELY THIS ONES NOT IN ENGLISH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP4v3QyLh3o

Edited by ENGINE2011, 26 May 2012 - 03:03 PM.

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

A smiling hello everyone

Although the thing unfortunately has a serious background and accompanied for many with huge losses, I must nevertheless smile when I see how we here meet from around the world.

Marrju that accepts never the first bid and collecting Amazongiftcards, twisted which takes all 100 bids or disposes of engine which sometimes grabs the rappel and many, many bids, just to name a few :cool:
Also the French colleagues not to forget. It doesn't matter if there are large or small bidders, nice to see you and makes the whole small little more bearable.

The hope dies last, and I further hope for all of us

TWISTED_DESTINY
  • TWISTED_DESTINY
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi chetaat

Your in the BR top 50 hall of fame @ allpennyauctions.com have a look :rolleyes: TWISTED_D.

ELOY
  • ELOY
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Hello marrju, TWISTED_DESTINY, chetaat, Engine, ETC.

I ELOY, and know me.

What you think, to be open bidrivals?
I think we will be pushing anymore.
I lost hope, are buying time with us.
You do not answer emails, or with automated messages.
The web is out of service.
Best regards and I hope we meet.
hopefully I'm wrong.
Annuler les modifications

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Hi ELOY,

I no longer know what I keep or think should.

Here is the newest post from facebook:

Bid Rivals In this situation no one have a big smile. The domain has been deactivated for now and will be activated soon. There are formal things (name, address etc..) that have change before we can go live back. Therefore we could not reach our customer support mails. We apologize for the inconvenience and will try to answer the customer questions as soon as possible. Bidrivals.com

Unfortunately, this is a very vague statement again. No clue how long this should still take everything.

This eternal up and down between hope and give up exasperated.
Further, we have to wait....

@ TWISTED_DESTINY

Many german br-user work with allpenny.

I hope we can further fill the top50 in the future :)

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Eloy Del Arco Delicado If you want people to bid with confidence, as 5 months, I recommend that deliver outstanding items as soon as possible or refunds.
But I say do this, very few users bid against in bidrivals and losses will be large.
Users want to see that you are legal.
After all what happened the best way to gain confidence is to see that they comply with what they promised.
Until you see that deliveries are made, will have few bidders.
What I say is 100% secure.
ELOY

Your post on facebook is 100% correct!

But also this statement by bidrivals can be correct:

"All users get their products, don't modify their negative reviews and those keep coming in the spotlights."

The miracle should happen and we get we must not forget all our goods or refunds, to write this.

It would be very helpful for us, customers from bidson would write if they have received their goods since the acquisition by SAR media.

pennyparker
  • pennyparker
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Now their site would not open too.
I am sorry chetaat - no miracle is gonna happen.
We must file lawsuits.

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Dear All

Thought you might all be interested in the information I just posted on Bidrivals Facebook page.

• Posted Image Engine2011 Dear Vikash Roopram (New CEO at Bidrivals.com)
    I have an email from you here which you sent to me on 22nd May 2012 in which you state, quote 'that the agreement between me (you) and Bidrivals Ltd is LEGALLY DISSOLVED’.. and yet since receiving your email I contacted Jonas Nordlund Co-Founder of the Bidrivals website to establish who is now 'officially legally responsible' for Bidrivals Limited's debts if your purchase agreements is LEGALLY DISSOLVED and he IGNORED my email but instead a message was posted on the Bidrivals website on the same day as my enquiry was made claiming that, quote, 'Vikash Roopram CEO of SAR Media, operator of Bidson.com P.O. Box 52042 2505CA The Hague, The Netherlands purchased all the assets of Bidrivals Ltd and Group Companies and assumed all the liabilities as per the asset purchase agreement signed on the 3rd of May 2012'... Firstly if you have LEGALLY DISSOLVED your agreement with Bidrivals Limited then the information that was posted on Bidrivals website 48 hours ago is providing Bidrivals customers with FALSE & MISLEADING INFORMATION .. and if the purchase agreement hasn't been LEGALLY DISSOLVED then YOU have provided ME with FALSE & MISLEADING INFORMATION. Given the fact that YOU and JONAS NORDLUND are now both ignoring my private emails I hope that you both understand that you now leave me no choice but to continue my inquiries regarding this important matter more publicly... Secondly.. If Bidrivals Limited is IN DISSOLUTION and VOLUNTARY WINDING UP THE COMPANY, as I understand the legal position the Company Directors of Bidrvials Limited are NOT PERMITTED TO DISPOSE OF ANY OF THEIR COMPANY’S ASSETS thus if you have purchased ALL OF BIDRIVALS ASSETS then I very much doubt that this purchase agreement can be regarded as legal and the Liquidator (when appointed) should declare the purchase NULL and VOID, at which point, as I understand the situation, the Bidrivals website should then be recovered and sold and the money obtained for it used to pay back those customers (creditors) who have registered an interest in recovery the debts owed to them by Bidrivals Limited... I would add that Jonas Nordlund informed me only a few days ago that a Liquidator hasn’t been appointed yet. I would invite you and Johan Nordlund to comment on these key points at the earliest possible opportunity please. Kind regards ENGINE2011 5 hours ago · Like
  • Posted Image Engine2011 p.s. The last sentence in my above stated post should read Jonas Nordlund NOT Johan Nordlund, however perhaps Johan Lofstom and Johan Albinsson should also comment on the above stated decision to sell all of their companies assets whilst owing a lot of customers a lot of money seeing as they are all involved with the management of Bidrivals Limiteds business affairs and they will all therefore be held legally accountable for company management decisions. 4 hours ago · Like
  • Posted Image Engine2011 And if it transpires that prior to the winding up of Bidrivals Limited, the company’s affairs have not been managed in accordance to the law, the Company Directors may incur liability for wrongful trading or for fraudulent trading. Furthermore, where a company has been dissolved and is insolvent and it appears that a person who was a Director of the company knew, or ought to have known prior to the dissolution of the company that there was no reasonable prospect that the company would avoid being dissolved due to its insolvency, the Court may declare such Director or Directors be personally liable to make a payment towards the company’s assets, as the Court thinks fit, for the benefit of the company’s creditors who have incurred financial losses as a result of said Directors wrongful trading or for fraudulent trading. 4 hours ago · Like
  • Posted Image Engine2011 With the above points in mind I think that the Company Directors should cease providing customers with conflicting and/or false and misleading information and commence being totally honest and transparent with everyone, which has unfortunately not been the case to date otherwise this website and the Bidrivals brand name will be 100% dead.. No one will bid here..which will be a very sad day for everyone.

Regards to all

ENGINE2011

Edited by ENGINE2011, 27 May 2012 - 07:22 PM.

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Which side do you mean now? bidson?
It runs normally for me.

In fact, miracles are rare

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

hello engine

i have been watching this and all the other blogs (including the french one) since this all went down. I am actually an aussie, our deliveries did not start to go really bad until the last month, i even got some items after the initial shut down. This is most likely because of bidrivals having a separate registered company in Australia with some great office staff, who now in hindsight must have been working under some extreme conditions. I do remember that incident, here it was for a dept store card and if i remember correctly you jumped on me, which i note you have a tendency to do to me and many others (including my sister who i wont name). i was very angry with you at the time because it was costing us both dearly ( you still dont back off at times when others are bidding-you should watch this in the future if we all get the chance!! LOL). It cost me much less than that as the aussie $ is much stronger than the pound and euro

I have observed that most of the regulars have been communicating on the various blogs and note that PAW is trying to get them all together which is a good idea. Nice to see you also twisted destiny (did you have a previous user name??). Caravel responded briefly on the french site so most of the 100 bid pack regulars have now gone public so to speak.. even lovebidding responded briefly on one with some ridiculous number of bids that she claimed to have (36,000 would you believe!!!). I suppose like most i hope this gets sorted as i do have a lot of items outstanding which add up to many $1000s of $.

What i never knew until this all stated to go pear shaped that we were all bidding from many counties!!!. This now explains a lot to me about when different people were coming on to bid.

Nice to hear back from you marrju.....
Next time I'm bidding against you I'll be taking out a bank loan!!!! LOL:saber:

Take care in Ozzie land.. and best wishes to you! :)

Edited by ENGINE2011, 27 May 2012 - 09:39 PM.

ELOY
  • ELOY
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Will we be deceiving Bidrivals?

Looking at the messages from the Facebook page sends auser named BidRivals born on October 8,1987 and claiming to be Vikast Roopram (NewOwner)
Not young enough to be Vikast -25 years???
If they click on the icon Bidrivals isdifferent, you can see who is 25 years.

§ Bid Rivals Dear Jackie,this is not the case. I'm Vikash and waiting to the activation of domains.Meanwhile working on sorting all pending auctions, collection gift cards andthe support tickets we already have. For now i can't answer on support ticketsbecause the @bidrivals.com are off. Meanwhile i'll try to communicate as muchas possible trough Facebook.

Regards,
Vikash

Messages before sending them Bidrivals
This user:
Would not be hiredby the new administration to reassurepeople with their messages of opennessof the web?.
With these reassuring messages time passes and the claims for payment are expiring and are making more money.
So much time it takes to change the data and server bidrivals page?
From Friday is off.
Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'm seeing the pagebidrivals disappeared and was never active.
Each day that passes more money for them.
A greeting.Eloy

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Not even I noticed BidRivals and Bid Rivals. I've wondered just that once the greeting is missing at the end always.
I believe almost here someone allowed himself a very bad joking with us.
The only thing that makes me hope is that the facebookseite is still open.

Has someone done something here http://www.ukecc-ser...msstribunal.cfm ?

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Hi ELOY,

I no longer know what I keep or think should.

Here is the newest post from facebook:

Bid Rivals In this situation no one have a big smile. The domain has been deactivated for now and will be activated soon. There are formal things (name, address etc..) that have change before we can go live back. Therefore we could not reach our customer support mails. We apologize for the inconvenience and will try to answer the customer questions as soon as possible. Bidrivals.com

Unfortunately, this is a very vague statement again. No clue how long this should still take everything.

This eternal up and down between hope and give up exasperated.
Further, we have to wait....

I can understand why it would be necessary to deactivate the BIDRIVALS web site for some formal name and address changes which would not take very long to do, but why has BIDRIVALS new owner VIKASH ROOPRAM DEACTIVATED HIS OTHER WEBSITE BIDSON.COM AS WELL? This other web site did not need any changes so I now fear the worse, that VIKASH ROOPRAM may not be coming back!

I received an email from him a few days ago regarding my recent Bidrivals FaceBook posting which is also posted here on PAW..He said that he is currently talking to his lawyer and will be getting back in touch with me.

Note: He replied to me from an @bidrivals.com email address.. which is an interesting observation because he has stated on Bidrivals FaceBook web page that he can't respond to emails addressed to @bidrivals.com whilst the website is deactivated.. but clearly he has on this occasion!?

Regards to all

ENGINE2011

Edited by ENGINE2011, 29 May 2012 - 12:18 PM.

pennyparker
  • pennyparker
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

This smells very very fishy.
Its not good to leave users like us hanging for no reason.
Why not come clean and simply tell everyone that -- You are wasting your time. We ain't gonna deliver nothing!

Shame on you Bidrivals, Bidson, and Vikas Ropram.

ELOY
  • ELOY
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Already closed the bidrivals facebook page.
Planned, to do this.

marrju
  • marrju
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I can understand why it would be necessary to deactivate the BIDRIVALS web site for some formal name and address changes which would not take very long to do, but why has BIDRIVALS new owner VIKASH ROOPRAM DEACTIVATED HIS OTHER WEBSITE BIDSON.COM AS WELL? This other web site did not need any changes so I now fear the worse, that VIKASH ROOPRAM may not be coming back!

I received an email from him a few days ago regarding my recent Bidrivals FaceBook posting which is also posted here on PAW..He said that he is currently talking to his lawyer and will be getting back in touch with me.

Note: He replied to me from an @bidrivals.com email address.. which is an interesting observation because he has stated on Bidrivals FaceBook web page that he can't respond to emails addressed to @bidrivals.com whilst the website is deactivated.. but clearly he has on this occasion!?

Regards to all

ENGINE2011

Hi engine

as you seem to have had some communication going with them (both old and so called new management) have you heard anything else since as their facebook page is now down which does not bode well. I would be interested in what legal options would be available in pursuing them through the courts particularly if they have knowingly engaged in unlawful conduct.

regards

julie

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Hi engine

as you seem to have had some communication going with them (both old and so called new management) have you heard anything else since as their facebook page is now down which does not bode well. I would be interested in what legal options would be available in pursuing them through the courts particularly if they have knowingly engaged in unlawful conduct.

regards

julie

Hi Marrju

I have enough information and evidence available to prove that both Vikash Roopram and Jonas Nordlund are suspected to be guilty of knowingly being party to and engaging in acts of unlawful conduct the details of which I haven't posted on PAW. If you want to discuss the legal options available regarding pursing claims for the recovery of financial losses arising as a result of being a victim of unlawful activities please email me at engine2011@live.com

You will no doubt realize that the owners of websites such as Bidrivals do read the posts in these public forums so I hope that you will understand the reason why I am not prepared to disclose to much information here.

This invitation is extended to anyone seriously interested in recovering their financial losses from Bidrivals Limited and SAR Media.. but please note that I won't be discussing or disclosing information to anyone who is not able to prove that they are who they claim to be.

Regards
ENGINE2011

Edited by ENGINE2011, 03 June 2012 - 03:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users