Background Image

Bidrivals.com Not Delivering Won Items - Going Bust?

Started by Dexter , Apr 25 2012 05:28 PM

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

HELP ME PLEASE!
  • HELP ME PLEASE!
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

££££££££££££ urgent request for help! ££££££££££££

i urgently need access to reliable evidence from any uk based ex-bidrivals ltd. Customers, who have/had hsbc bank issued visa credit cards &/or hsbc bank visa debit cards, & who have at any point in time during bidrivals ltds period of trading (or afte they ceased trading, successfully claimed back their visa credit card & or visa debit card payments back from bidrivals limiteds bank under visa's chargeback scheme rules for products/services purchased but not receive, or products/services purchased not as described

financial reward offered if you can assist me!

to anyone who is/or was a uk resident, & a hsbc bank customer, & a bidrivals limited customer & who is willing & able to help me to seek justice by providing evidence to help me to prove that hsbc bank acted unreasonably & unfairly & failed to assist me to relaim back money owed to me by bidrivals limited via visa’s chargeback scheme rules

overview: i urgently need to obtain reliable evidence from any uk based ex-bidrivals ltd. Customers who are also hsbc bank customers & who successfully claimed back either their hsbc bank visa debit card or hsbc bank visa credit card payments to bidrivals ltd for products/services they purchased but didn’t received via chargeback claim action undertaken by hsbc bank under visa’s chargeback scheme rules on the grounds of either ‘merchandise or services not provided’ or ‘merchandise not as described’ at any point in time whilst bidrivals ltd. Were trading, although it would be even better if you have any successful chargeback claim evidence that was acted upon by hsbc bank anytime after december 2011 which was when bidrivals ltd stopped shipping merchandise to their customers but carried on their fraudulent trading activities!

the reliable & successful chargeback claim evidence i am seeking is to assist me to fight a complaint case against hsbc bank who failed to act upon multiple chargeback claims i requested that they act upon which it was my right to request under visa’s chargeback scheme rules but hsbc bank failed to act on my chargeback claim requests which has resulted in me suffering unnecessary & unfair financial lose the large sum of which i am now seeking to claim back directly from hsbc bank (not bidrivals limited who are bankrupt!) via a formal complaint case through the financial ombudsman service.

reliable & successful chargeback claim evidence equates to documents such as letter(s) from hsbc bank that confirm that a customers chargeback claims against bidrivals limited had successful refund outcomes and/or hsbc bank visa credit card statements that contain evidence of chargeback claims having been successfully refunded back to the payment card holders credit card account, or hsbc bank account statements that contain evidence of visa debit card payments made to bidrivals limited having been successfully refunded back to the visa debit card holders bank account.

i am seeking, in particular, reliable evidence to prove that:-

1. Successful chargeback claims were acted upon by hsbc bank for visa debit card or visa credit card payments made to bidrivals limited for transactions that were for £10 or less in value.

2. Successful chargeback claims were acted upon by hsbc bank for visa debit card or visa credit card payments made to bidrivals limited for the purchase of bid packs which you will recollect were sold in quantities of £22.50 for 50 bids, £45 for 100 bids, £90 for 200 bids & £225 for 500 bids.

note:
all of the reliable evidence i am seeking must be either hsbc bank visa debit or visa credit payments to bidrivals limited that were successfully claimed back by hsbc bank under visa's chargeback scheme rules on the grounds of merchandise or services purchased not received, and/or merchandise or services purchased not as described.

if any uk based ex-bidrivals customers can assist me by providing copies of the above referred to reliable evidence i need to help me fight to get my money back from hsbc bank it will be greatly appreciated & will make it worth your time & effort because i don’t expect help free of charge, i’m happy to pay for the evidence.

if you are willing & able to help me please send me a text message stating your name & contact phone number to:-

+447624800500

and i'll phone you back to discuss what evidence you have to offer. Please kindly note that the contact number i have provided above is a text message only service, it does not support voice calls. I will call you back via my home telephone line number.

i wish to assure anyone reading this appeal for the provision of reliable evidence that this is a 100% genuine appeal for help, i am owed a lot of money by bidrivals limited which should have been claimed back by hsbc bank but they failed to do so without a valid reason therefore this is the only chance i have left to get back the money i an owed by bidrivals limited from hsbc banks own financial resources as a result of the banks representatives failure to assist me to reclaim back my payments to the merchant, which can no longer be acted upon because the time limits in which to do so have now expired.

please be assured that all evidence will be treated as strictly confidentially & will only be disclosed to the financial ombudsman service who potentially might disclose the information to hsbc bank in order to ensure that my complaint about hsbc bank has a reasonable & fair outcome.

thank you for taking the time to read this appeal for help. I really hope that a fellow bidding enthusiast somewhere out there who, like me, was scammed by bidrivals limiteds fraudulent trading activities is willing to provide me with the document evidence i need to help me seek justice, unfortunately not from bidrivals limited who are responsible for this total mess, but instead from hsbc bank who failed to help me to claim back payments it was my right to claim back from the merchants bank & by doing so effectively assisted bidrivals limited to defraud me which undermined the whole point of visa’s chargeback scheme which is supposed to prevent the payment card holder from becoming a victim of fraud.

nb: The evidence i am seeking is needed urgently, please contact me immediately if you have access to information that you know can assist me & i will make payment for your assistance accordingly.

thank you!

HELP ME PLEASE!
  • HELP ME PLEASE!
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

i urgently need access to reliable evidence from uk based ex-bidrivals ltd. Customers, who have or had hsbc bank issued visa credit cards &/or hsbc bank visa debit cards, & who have at any point in time during bidrivals ltds period of trading (or after they ceased trading, successfully claimed back their visa credit card & or visa debit card payments back from bidrivals limiteds bank under visa's chargeback scheme rules for products/services purchased but not receive, or products/services purchased not as described

financial reward offered to anyone who is willing & able to help me by providing evidence to assist me to obtain justice after hsbc bank unreasonably & unfairly failed to assist me to recover the money owed to me by bidrivals limited under visa’s chargeback scheme rules

overview: i urgently need to obtain reliable evidence from any uk based ex-bidrivals ltd. Customers who are also hsbc bank customers & who successfully claimed back either their hsbc bank visa debit card or hsbc bank visa credit card payments to birdcalls ltd for products/services they purchased but didn’t received via chargeback claim action undertaken by hsbc bank under visa’s chargeback scheme rules on the grounds of either ‘merchandise or services not provided’ or ‘merchandise not as described’ at any point in time whilst birdcalls ltd. Were trading, although it would be even better if you have any successful chargeback claim evidence that was acted upon by hsbc bank anytime after december 2011 which was when birdcalls ltd stopped shipping merchandise to their customers but carried on their fraudulent trading activities!

the reliable & successful chargeback claim evidence i am seeking is to assist me to fight a complaint case against hsbc bank who failed to act upon multiple chargeback claims i requested that they act upon which it was my right to request under visa’s chargeback scheme rules but hsbc bank failed to act on my chargeback claim requests which has resulted in me suffering unnecessary & unfair financial lose the large sum of which i am now seeking to claim back directly from hsbc bank (not birdcalls limited who are bankrupt!) via a formal complaint case through the financial ombudsman service.

reliable & successful chargeback claim evidence equates to documents such as letter(s) from hsbc bank that confirm that a customers chargeback claims against birdcalls limited had successful refund outcomes and/or hsbc bank visa credit card statements that contain evidence of chargeback claims having been successfully refunded back to the payment card holders credit card account, or hsbc bank account statements that contain evidence of visa debit card payments made to birdcalls limited having been successfully refunded back to the visa debit card holders bank account.

i am seeking, in particular, reliable evidence to prove that:-

1. Successful chargeback claims were acted upon by hsbc bank for visa debit card or visa credit card payments made to birdcalls limited for transactions that were for £10 or less in value.

2. Successful chargeback claims were acted upon by hsbc bank for visa debit card or visa credit card payments made to birdcalls limited for the purchase of bid packs which you will recollect were payments of £22.50 for 50 bids, £45 for 100 bids, £90 for 200 bids & £225 for 500 bids.

note:
all of the reliable evidence i am seeking must be either hsbc bank visa debit or visa credit payments to birdcalls limited that were successfully claimed back by hsbc bank under visa's chargeback scheme rules on the grounds of merchandise or services purchased not received, and/or merchandise or services purchased not as described.

if any uk based ex-bidrivals customers can assist me by providing copies of the above referred to reliable evidence i need to help me fight to get my money back from hsbc bank it will be greatly appreciated & will make it worth your time & effort because i don’t expect help free of charge, i’m happy to pay for the evidence.

if you are willing & able to help me please send me a text message stating your name & contact phone number to

+447624800500

& i'll phone you back to discuss what evidence you have to offer. Please kindly note that the contact number i have provided above is a text message only service, it does not support voice calls. I will call you back via my home telephone line number.

i wish to assure anyone reading this appeal for the provision of reliable evidence that this is a 100% genuine appeal for help, i am owed a lot of money by birdcalls limited which should have been claimed back by hsbc bank but they failed to do so without a valid reason therefore this is the only chance i have left to get back the money i an owed by birdcalls limited from hsbc banks own financial resources as a result of the banks representatives failure to assist me to reclaim back my payments to the merchant, which can no longer be acted upon because the time limits in which to do so have now expired.

please be assured that all evidence will be treated as strictly confidentially & will only be disclosed to the financial ombudsman service who potentially might disclose the information to hsbc bank in order to ensure that my complaint about hsbc bank has a reasonable & fair outcome.

thank you for taking the time to read this appeal for help. I really hope that a fellow bidding enthusiast somewhere out there who, like me, was scammed by birdcalls limiteds fraudulent trading activities is willing to provide me with the document evidence i need to help me seek justice, unfortunately not from birdcalls limited who are responsible for this total mess, but instead from hsbc bank who failed to help me to claim back payments it was my right to claim back from the merchants bank & by doing so effectively assisted birdcalls limited to defraud me which undermined the whole point of visa’s chargeback scheme which is supposed to prevent the payment card holder from becoming a victim of fraud.

nb: The evidence i am seeking is needed urgently, please contact me immediately if you have access to information that you know can assist me & i will make payment for your assistance accordingly.

thank you!

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

APPEAL FOR INFORMATION / EVIDENCE REGARDING SUCCESSFUL HSBC BANK VISA CREDIT CARD OR VISA DEBIT CARD CHARGEBACK CLAIMS ACTED UPON BY HSBC BANK AGAINST BIDRIVALS LIMITED.

OVERVIEW: I NEED URGENT ACCESS TO RELIABLE INFORMATION / EVIDENCE REGARDING SUCCESSFUL HSBC BANK VISA DEBIT CARD, OR VISA CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACK CLAIMS AGAINST BIDRIVALS LTD's BANK FROM ANY UNITED KINGDOM BASED EX-BIDRIVALS CUSTOMERS WHO SUCCESSFULLY MANAGED TO CLAIM BACK THEIR PAYMENTS TO THE MERCHANT UNDER 'VISA'S CHARGEBACK SCHEME REGULATIONS' WITH HSBC BANKS ASSISTANCE.

IF ANYONE READING THIS APPEAL FOR INFORMATION / EVIDENCE HAS AT ANY POINT IN TIME DURING BIDRIVALS LTD's PERIOD OF TRADING (OR AFTER THEY CEASED TRADING) SUCCESSFULLY CLAIMED BACK THEIR HSBC BANK VISA CREDIT CARD, OR VISA DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS FROM THE MERCHANTS BANK AS A RESULT OF CHARGEBACK CLAIMS SUCCESSFULLY ACTED UPON BY HSBC BANK ON THE GROUNDS OF EITHER MERCHANDISE OR SERVICES NOT RECEIVED, OR MERCHANDISE OR SERVICES NOT AS DESCRIBED, PLEASE CONTACT ME URGENTLY BY TEXT MESSAGE ON:-

+447624800500
NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS NUMBER IS A TEXT ONLY MESSAGING SERVICE IT DOES NOT SUPPORT VOICE CALLS. I WILL CALL YOU BACK VIA MY HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.

I AM OFFERING A FINANCIAL REWARD TO ANYONE WHO IS WILLING & ABLE TO PROVIDE ME WITH THE INFORMATION / EVIDENCE I NEED IN ORDER TO SEEK JUSTICE AGAINST HSBC BANK WHO, IN MY CASE, UNREASONABLY & UNFAIRLY FAILED TO ASSIST ME TO RECLAIM BACK THE MONEY I AM OWED BY BIDRIVALS LTD THE OUTCOME OF WHICH HAS RESULTED IN ME INCURRING AN UNNECESSARY & LARGE FINANCIAL LOSS.

RELIABLE SUCCESSFUL CHARGEBACK CLAIM EVIDENCE EQUATES TO DOCUMENTS SUCH AS LETTER(S) FROM HSBC BANK STATING THAT A CUSTOMERS CHARGEBACK CLAIMS AGAINST BIDRIVALS LIMITED WERE SUCCESSFUL, AND/OR HSBC BANK VISA CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS THAT CONTAIN EVIDENCE OF PAYMENTS TO THE MERCHANT HAVING BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CHARGEDBACK TO THE PAYMENT CARD HOLDERS CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT, AND/OR HSBC BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENTS THAT CONTAIN EVIDENCE OF VISA DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS HAVING BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CHARGEDBACK TO THE VISA DEBIT CARD HOLDERS BANK ACCOUNT. NB: ANY SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS, SORT CODE INFORMATION, CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ETC. CAN BE BLACKED OUT THIS INFORMATION IS NOT NEEDED.

PLEASE NOTE, IN PARTICULAR, THAT I AM SEEKING RELIABLE EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT:-

1. SUCCESSFUL CHARGEBACK CLAIMS WERE ACTED UPON BY HSBC BANK FOR VISA DEBIT CARD OR VISA CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MADE TO BIDRIVALS LIMITED FOR TRANSACTIONS THAT WERE FOR £10 OR LESS IN VALUE.

2. SUCCESSFUL CHARGEBACK CLAIMS WERE ACTED UPON BY HSBC BANK FOR VISA DEBIT CARD OR VISA CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MADE TO BIDRIVALS LIMITED FOR THE PURCHASE OF BID PACKS WHICH YOU WILL RECOLLECT WERE SOLD IN DIFFERENT QUANTITIES THAT EQUATED TO PAYMENTS OF £22.50 FOR 50 BIDS, £45 FOR 100 BIDS, £90 FOR 200 BIDS & £225 FOR 500 BIDS.

IF ANY UK BASED EX-BIDRIVALS CUSTOMERS CAN ASSIST ME BY PROVIDING ME WITH COPIES OF ANY OF THE THE ABOVE REFERRED TO RELIABLE SUCCESSFUL CHARGEBACK CLAIM EVIDENCE I NEED I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL & I WILL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR TIME & EFFORT. I WISH TO ASSURE ANYONE READING THIS POSTING THAT THE INFORMATION / EVIDENCE I AM SEEKING IS A 100% GENUINE APPEAL FOR HELP, BECAUSE I AM OWED A LOT OF MONEY BY BIDRIVALS LIMITED WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLAIMED BACK BY HSBC BANK BUT THEY FAILED TO DO SO & WITHOUT A VALID REASON WHICH HAS RESULTED IN A SUBSTANTIAL FINANCIAL LOSS TO ME.

AS WE ALL KNOW BIDRIVALS LIMITED ARE BANKRUPT & THERE IS LITTLE HOPE OF RECEIVING ANY DEBT OWED BY THE MERCHANT VIA THE LIQUIDATION PROCESS THEREFORE THIS IS THE ONLY REAL CHANCE I HAVE LEFT TO GET THE MONEY I AN OWED BY BIDRIVALS LIMITED BACK FROM HSBC BANKS OWN FINANCIAL RESOURCES AS A RESULT OF ITS FAILURE TO ASSIST ME TO RECLAIM BACK PAYMENTS IT WAS MY RIGHT TO CLAIM BACK FROM THE MERCHANT UNDER VISA’S CHARGEBACK SCHEME RULES, WHICH CAN NO LONGER BE ACTED UPON BECAUSE THE TIME LIMITS IN WHICH TO ACT ON CHARGEBACK CLAIMS HAS NOW EXPIRED.

PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT ANY INFORMATION/ EVIDENCE OFFERED WILL BE TREATED AS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIALLY & WILL ONLY BE DISCLOSED TO THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT MY COMPLAINT HAS A REASONABLE & FAIR OUTCOME.

THE INFORMATION/ EVIDENCE I AM SEEKING IS NEEDED URGENTLY, PLEASE CAN YOU CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY IF YOU CAN ASSIST ME & I WILL MAKE PAYMENT FOR ANY HELP YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO PROVIDE ACCORDINGLY.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS APPEAL FOR HELP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users