Background Image

Bidrivals.com Not Delivering Won Items - Going Bust?

Started by Dexter , Apr 25 2012 05:28 PM

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

THERE ARE A LOT OF SCAMMED BIDRIVALS CUSTOMERS POSTING COMMENTS AT http://www.encheres-cents.com SO I HAVE JUST POSTED THE MESSAGE BELOW THERE! HOPEFULLY WE CAN ALL UNITE FORCES AND SORT THIS SH*T SITUATION BIDRIVALS COMPANY DIRECTORS HAVE SADLY CREATED TO EVERYONES SATISFACTION!

Chères victimes d'escroquerie de Bidrivals,

À la suite de l'information ci-dessus citée j'ai signalé chez www.pennyauctionwatch.com il y a plusieurs jours considérant BIDRIVALS LIMITÉ étant DANS LA DISSOLUTION, que je note qu'ELOY a signalé avec bonté dans ce forum de Web pour customer' Ex-BIDRIVALS SCAMMED ; l'information de s.

Pour assurer l'échange maximum des idées et de l'information, et afin de se déplacer expédie franchement pour chercher le plein rétablissement des marchandises achetées et/ou des paiements que nous avons effectués à BIDRIVALS LIMITÉ (pour qui a pris notre argent sans l'intention de fournir les produits nous tout payés !) il serait sensible et très utile si nous tous employons le même forum de Web pour discuter ce problème afin de décider sur la meilleure ligne de conduite de prendre pour résoudre la situation difficile que BIDRIVALS a créée pour tous les nous, que je prévois won' ; t deviennent resolved en tant que facilement, ou en tant qu'efficacement pour n'importe lequel d'entre nous, si nous tous continuons l'information de signalisation et qui réduisons des communications en fragments à différents sites Web à travers l'Internet.

Tous les clients Ex-BIDRIVALS donc sont cordialement invités à joindre www.pennyauctionwatch.com afin de discuter les actions judiciaires appropriées qui pourraient être prises contre le & LIMITÉ PAR BIDRIVALS ; ses DIRECTEURS de COMPAGNIE PERSONNELLEMENT si nous tous joignons des forces afin d'examiner des manières de récupérer les pertes financières nous tous ont soutenu en raison d'être les victimes des activités FRAUDULEUSES scandaleuses et indignes de BIDRIVALS !

Veuillez signaler vos commentaires dans le fil autorisé : Bidrivals.com ne fournissant pas les articles gagnés - buste allant ? - chez www.pennyauctionwatch.com

Veuillez noter cela si vous don' ; t parlent l'anglais pendant que votre langue primaire vous peut traduire la page Web entière de forum de www.pennyauctionwatch.com en vos langues maternelles choisies très facilement chez http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Now to the English :o)

Dear Bidrivals Scam Victims,

Following on from the above quoted information I posted at www.pennyauctionwatch.com several days ago regarding BIDRIVALS LIMITED being IN DISSOLUTION, which I note that ELOY has kindly posted in this web forum for SCAMMED Ex-BIDRIVALS customer's information.

To ensure maximum exchange of ideas and information, and in order to move forwards positively to seek the full recovery of goods purchased and/or payments we made to BIDRIVALS LIMITED (who took our money with no intention of supplying the products we all paid for!) it would be sensible and very helpful if we all use the same web forum to debate this problem in order to decide upon the best course of action to take to resolve the difficult situation that BIDRIVALS has created for all of us, which I anticipate won't get resolved as easily, or as efficiently for any of us, if we all continue posting information and having fragmented communications at different websites across the internet.

All Ex-BIDRIVALS customers are therefore cordially invited to join www.pennyauctionwatch.com in order to debate appropriate legal actions which could be taken against BIDRIVALS LIMITED & its COMPANY DIRECTORS PERSONALLY if we all join forces in order to look into ways of recovering the financial losses we have all sustained as a result of being the victims of BIDRIVALS scandalous and outrageous FRAUDULENT activities!

Please post your comments in the Thread entitled: Bidrivals.com Not Delivering Won Items - Going Bust? - at www.pennyauctionwatch.com

Please note that If you don't speak the English language as your primary language you can translate the entire www.pennyauctionwatch.com forum web page into your chosen native languages very easily at http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Any body tried to contact buysafe.com???
I have been in contact with them and there are 2 responses from them:

The first email:
"I’m following up regarding the disputes you recently opened in reference to your orders with BidRivals.com. We have started the process of working on this for you. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience to discuss the next steps. I can be reached toll free at 888-926-6333 ext 149 or 703-778-4455 if you are outside of the United States."

And the second:
"
We are currently working with the merchant to determine how orders that were placed before the website was taken down will be handled. We are an advocate for you, the customer, and we are trying to get outstanding issues resolved as soon as possible. We ask that you allow us some time to see how the merchant is planning to make their customers whole. I will follow up with you by Monday.

If you paid with a credit card, have you contacted your credit card company about the unfilled orders? If not, that's another avenue that you may want to consider as we are working through this together"

I will get back with more information from buysafe. Anyway, you guys should go to buysafe.com and paypal to dispute asap.
I feel sorry for the Mr Smellies, as bidrivlas is multi-coutries company, depends on the law you can get back some money or not, if they declare bankrupt, nothing you can do much but wait for their assets, but i wonder do they have any assets in these coutries or not?! Anyway, contact your lawyer is the best way.

Cheers,

I joint this website (buysafe.com) yesterday and none of my BIDRIVALS purchases are listed or evidently recorded in my purchase history!!! Also I don't ever recollect seeing on BIDRIVALS website a Buysafe Guarantee Confirmation Number after paying for my purchases or being provided with a Guarantee Confirmation Number via email from BIDRIVALS!? Which it would appear that you need in order to search for any missing purchase orders in your purchased item history list, and also to make an eligible claim for an undelivered items if Bidrivals fail to deliver in which case my understanding is that Buysafe give you your money back?!!! Looks like another scam to me!!!

Any comments and or suggestions will be appreciated kidkiss?

Edited by ENGINE2011, 05 May 2012 - 05:33 PM.

ELOY
  • ELOY
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Message to TOF7400
Bidrivals attention to customer.

http://www.encheres-.../fiche-3-1.html
:redface:

Hello Christophe,

We are working on our website and will be online within 5 working days.
We want to improve our auctions and will get back to you if you have deliveries or
questions.

Kind regards,
BidRivals Ltd.
www.bidrivals.com

vovor
  • vovor
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

mail de retour envoyer a tof7040

Hello Christophe,

We want to improve our auctions and will get back to you if you have deliveries or
questions.

Kind regards,
BidRivals Ltd.
www.bidrivals.com

vovor
  • vovor
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

hello all
eloy sorry I did not see that you had already posted this scoop Bidrivals

well you have Vovor

vovor
  • vovor
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

By the anabat22 05/05/2012 at 19:47

same answer as tof by sending an email to this address: fr@bidrivals.com

jensen32
  • jensen32
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

To Engine2011

The buySAFE logo is now removed from the Bidrivals US site, the logo was presented 5 days ago, and the buysafe page verificated the url www.bidrivals.com as a legit seal.
Name_Change32

Matt Macola
  • Matt Macola
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Message to TOF7400
Bidrivals attention to customer.

http://www.encheres-.../fiche-3-1.html
:redface:

Hello Christophe,

questions.

Kind regards,
BidRivals Ltd.
www.bidrivals.com

Bidrivals won't be back within 5 days.

GoldDigger
  • GoldDigger
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I suspect chargebacks on credit card companies will be difficult in that Bidpacks were in fact delivered and the final value payments are a fraction of the real losses.

Hi Everyone,
Do not be reluctant to chargeback bidpacks if you are entitled to do so. Here is some info to help clarify what is refundable and what is not (ethically ... legally it may vary a bit)

There were three main components to the service offering when purchasing a bid pack:-

1) It can be used to bid in Auctions
2) It can be used in a "Buy Now" purchase
3) It can be used for up to 365 days

For Bids remaining in accounts and unused, they have not delivered on any of these promises.

For bids used in an undelivered "Buy Now" purchase, they did not deliver part 2 of the service.

Only Bids spent on an Auction where the "Buy Now" option WAS excercised are refundable.

Remaining Bids in accounts are also refundable as long as they could be used for "Buy Now".

The BidRivals promise was that there was a "No Risk" option that is available via "Buy Now".

It is the *only* reason I purchased bids at all. I would never have gambled so much money.

THECOMEBACKKID
  • THECOMEBACKKID
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi all,

i'm afraid Matt is right... they will not be back and we will not get any item anymore, nor reimbursement...
I saw it coming, but too late :(. I stopped bidding at the beginning of April but they still owe me 4 ipad's, 1 projector, 2 jigsaws, an airport extreme and some small stuff.

Well, they have done their best to collect extra money with extra coupons/promotions before shutting down... to my opinion, they are just thieves.

cheers !
TCBK

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

hallo an alle freunde und gegner
nachdem wir uns lage zeit bei bidrivals bekämpft haben sitzten wir jetzt alle im gleichen boot und sind die verlierer
auch in deutschland wurden seit januar 2012 keine waren mehr ausgeliefert mit ausnahme von parüm
ich habe selber noch waren im wert von ca 5000€ ausstehen
es ist die selbe geschichte wie mit swoopo vor gut einem jahr
ich hoffe für alle von uns, dass der ein oder andere artikel bereits bestellt und bezahlt wurde und evtl so noch jemand was bekommt
ansonsten bleibt uns nur uns damit abzufinden, dass alles weg ist
alles gute

chetaat
  • chetaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

hallo an alle freunde und gegner ;)
nachdem wir uns lage zeit bei bidrivals bekämpft haben sitzten wir jetzt alle im gleichen boot und sind die verlierer
auch in deutschland wurden seit januar 2012 keine waren mehr ausgeliefert mit ausnahme von parüm
ich habe selber noch waren im wert von ca 5000€ ausstehen
es ist die selbe geschichte wie mit swoopo vor gut einem jahr
ich hoffe für alle von uns, dass der ein oder andere artikel bereits bestellt und bezahlt wurde und evtl so noch jemand was bekommt
ansonsten bleibt uns nur uns damit abzufinden, dass alles weg ist
alles gute

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Dear ALL SCAMMED BIDRIVALS victims

I Have a lot of new, information, suggestions and plans to post here but am currently up to my eye balls in charge back paperwork!!!!! which I have spent the last 3 days ploughing through and I am only halfway through it!!!!!.. such is the magnitude of the number of items that Bidrivals owe me!!!!!!!!!!! Chargeback claims are time limited so I need to get my head down and complete it but Please EVERYONE keep checking my posts as they will be very helpful to you all! ...

I will try and post more stuff here in between working on chargeback action!!!!!

ENGINE2011

Edited by ENGINE2011, 07 May 2012 - 10:39 AM.

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

To Engine2011

The buySAFE logo is now removed from the Bidrivals US site, the logo was presented 5 days ago, and the buysafe page verificated the url www.bidrivals.com as a legit seal.

MESSAGE FOR JENSEN32

Thanks for pointing this information out jensen32 (aka Name_Change32) and the same thing has happened on Bidrivals UK site..... No Buysafe logo in the bottom right hand corner of Bidrivals website any more...... So how does anyone make a claim through the BuySAFE Guarantee ??????? I've had no reply to 2 emails I have sent BuySAFE.com and I have no Buysafe Guarantee Confirmation Number for ANY items I purchased from Bidrivals!!!!!!!! Does anyone have a Buysafe Guarantee Confirmation Number following a Bidrivals purchase????????? And if so how did you get hold of this Guarantee Confirmation Number?????????????

ENGINE2011

Dexter
  • Dexter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

@ENGINE2011

I just sent you an email. Would be great if you could add me on Skype.

Thanks!

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

ATTENTION: ALL BIDRIVALS CUSTOMERS

UPDATE JUST ADDED TO BIDRIVALS WEBSITE!

http://www.bidrivals.com/uk/

Quote:

UPDATE] : 7-5-2012

We are currently working on technical improvements and re-organisation of our staff. These improvements are part of a efficiency plan within the organisation of Bidrivals.com.
All customers will be contacted regarding the products they have won our bought with the buy now option. We’ll not just go “black” as many would suggest. We made a commitment towards our users and we’ll honour that.
We ask a little more patience until we’re back online.
If you have any questions: support@bidrivals.com

Regards,
Bidrivals Team

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be commenting on this development later.. Make sure you all read my pending posts!

ENGINE2011

Edited by ENGINE2011, 07 May 2012 - 03:09 PM.

ENGINE2011
  • ENGINE2011
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

@ENGINE2011

I just sent you an email. Would be great if you could add me on Skype.

Thanks!

OK Thanks Dexter, Will do!

ENGINE2011

ELOY
  • ELOY
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

[h=2][UPDATE] : 7-5-2012[/h]We are currently working on technical improvements and re-organisation of our staff. These improvements are part of a efficiency plan within the organisation of Bidrivals.com.
All customers will be contacted regarding the products they have won our bought with the buy now option. We’ll not just go “black” as many would suggest. We made a commitment towards our users and we’ll honour that.

Regards,
Bidrivals Team
http://www.bidrivals.com/us/

THECOMEBACKKID
  • THECOMEBACKKID
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

ATTENTION: ALL BIDRIVALS CUSTOMERS

UPDATE JUST ADDED TO BIDRIVALS WEBSITE!

http://www.bidrivals.com/uk/

Quote:

UPDATE] : 7-5-2012

We are currently working on technical improvements and re-organisation of our staff. These improvements are part of a efficiency plan within the organisation of Bidrivals.com.

Regards,
Bidrivals Team

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be commenting on this development later.. Make sure you all read my pending posts!

ENGINE2011

Ok so when will these pending posts come ? :)

cheers
TCBK

clone7
  • clone7
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

MESSAGE FOR JENSEN32

Thanks for pointing this information out jensen32 (aka Name_Change32) and the same thing has happened on Bidrivals UK site..... No Buysafe logo in the bottom right hand corner of Bidrivals website any more...... So how does anyone make a claim through the BuySAFE Guarantee ??????? I've had no reply to 2 emails I have sent BuySAFE.com and I have no Buysafe Guarantee Confirmation Number for ANY items I purchased from Bidrivals!!!!!!!! Does anyone have a Buysafe Guarantee Confirmation Number following a Bidrivals purchase????????? And if so how did you get hold of this Guarantee Confirmation Number?????????????

ENGINE2011

Gday all...as usual, I've been observing all this quietly in the background, but out of respect to all you big hitters, who smashed me up so many times (and you all are probably the cause of this site failing !) but in response to you MR ENGINE2011
i've had some joy with buySAFE...well at least I have been receiving Guarantee numbers straight to my inbox whenever i made a purchase on Badrivals & have managed to lodge about 20 small payment disputes.
Unsure if it works differently in the UK or US - i'm an Aussie (if it wasnt obvious)?!

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]09GRT 006640-00052109 View [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD] 1848845 [/TD]
[TD] 4-14-2012 [/TD]
[TD] BidRivals.com [/TD]
[TD] View Dispute
File a Price Claim [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD] 09GRT 006640-00052108 View [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD] 1848839 [/TD]
[TD] 4-14-2012 [/TD]
[TD] BidRivals.com [/TD]
[TD] View Dispute
File a Price Claim [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 09GRT 006640-00052107 View [/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD] 1848835 [/TD]
[TD] 4-14-2012 [/TD]
[TD] BidRivals.com [/TD]
[TD] View Dispute
File a Price Claim[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Typically though (or luckily) i've been on holidays lately & not very active for a month, so all the large bid pack purchases i bought are expired. No news back from buySAFE yet, but will keep you posted.
Paid my $5 fee to commence chargebacks through my banks (well worth it) & also busy lodging claims through Paypal to the retail sum of the undelivered goods...hmmmm not sure about that one but I gotta do something

Well its been an bad experience people, if nothing else-its been awesome to see us ex-rivals unite, (we should have done this long ago I always thought)
... but I will miss ya's !

Ciao ciao
clone7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users